One million moms launched boycott of whole foods over drag queen story hour event

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(CP) – The Christian conservative advocacy group One Million Moms is calling on parents to boycott popular grocery store chain Whole Foods Market over the organization’s sponsorship of a “Drag Queen Story Hour” event in Atlanta. One Million Moms, which is known to launch boycotts against organizations that promote LGBT lifestyles, published a new campaign on Wednesday targetting “America’s healthiest grocery store.” The boycott comes after the city of Atlanta tweeted about how the retailer was among the
One Million Moms launches boycott of Whole Foods over Drag Queen Story Hour event

Because you don't mentally fk with ppls kids and try to force it losers!!!! The education system was built upon losers to teach others how to be losers just like them . When you wake up you realize it all started in school...

My area doesn't have a Whole Foods place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wal-Mart, Food City, Ingle's, and Priceless Foods are what I have to choose from.

I can't boycott some place I never shop anyway. Over priced crap that's awful in taste

It's also known as "whole paycheck."

It's where the uppitys shop. The city I used to live in has one. Just docs and lawyers shop there. Nobody else can afford it.

I only shop there when I can't find certain products at other stores like HEB, Randalls, Krogers, Sprouts, Trader's Joe and Walmart. Whole foods' prices has came down a lot. but I only goes there very seldom. But I like HEB's and Walmart prices on organics and Non GMO's products.
But this story time shouldn't be forced upon children. it is like forcing your children to sit on Santa's lap.

I don't think where people shop for groceries is terribly interesting or germane. I'm glad someone is pushing back against the infestation of drag queen clowns, however.

Bezos owns Whole Foods so don't look for the chain to be crippled though. Tying his name to the malevolent drag clowns might be a more effective strategy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back