One Million Lives Later, FDA Admits it Had No Authority to Stop Doctors From Using Ivermectin to Cure COVID

FB_IMG_1691983222363.jpg

Once again, what was described by MSM as being a conspiracy theory has now become a conspiracy fact.

As noted in "The Real Anthony Fauci", Fauci and his minions destroyed large quantities of Ivermectin and HQC at the height of the scamdemic.

Ivermectin is actually a Nobel Prize winning drug, that has been used on people for almost 30 years...and like many drugs, crosses over to veterinary medicine. (Offhand, I recall a common treatment for kennel cough in dogs is Amoxicillin.)
It is NOT recommended for treatment of Covid. Go away.

It is NOT recommended for treatment of Covid. Go away.
If my loved one is near death because of a new disease and if her doctor thinks chicken soup would make her more comfortable or even cure her, I'll give her chicken soup. I don't care if my liberal neighbor is having conniption fits because Fauci didn't endorse chicken soup. Until we have ALL the info, including longer term studies, if something does no harm and might actually help, the nattering nabobs of political negativity need to butt out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back