One Million Lives Later, FDA Admits it Had No Authority to Stop Doctors From Using Ivermectin to Cure COVID

Those who use invermectin are not bright at all.
Lie.
It is NOT recommended for treatment of Covid. Go away.
Irrelevant.
Fauci should be charged as a criminal.
Fauci should hang, he's the 21st century version of Mengele.
The human version is a pill, but you knew that, right? You DO realize it is prescribed for humans, or did you miss that one?
No, he knows...he is simply dishonest.
Many drugs have both human and animal applications you moron.
He does not care. He is a disciple of Goebbels and favors The Big Lie-keep repeating it until it is accepted as truth.

Recall doctors were being fired for healing their patients of COVID with this Nobel Prize winning drug with one of the best safety records in the world. Nevertheless the CDC and FDA fraudulently implied that Ivermectin was only livestock dewormer. Also recall that the COVID mRNA injections could not be approved for Emergency Use Authorization as long as there was an available alternative.” This qualifies for fraud and racketeering. As of July 2021, 20 countries were using Ivermectin to treat Covid-19.

Western Journal, “FDA Forced to Walk Back Smug Anti-Ivermectin Post, Makes Huge Admission About the Drug”:

“After years of denigrating ivermectin as dangerous and as “horse medicine,” the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has been forced to retreat on its all-out attack on the medicine after three doctors sued the agency in federal court for impeding their right as medical providers to prescribe the medicine to their patients.

The FDA made a key admission in court during an Tuesday proceeding in which lawyers for the doctors asked the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals whether doctors have a right to prescribe ivermectin since the FDA approved the drug for use in humans way back in 1986…

Houston Methodist Hospital Dr. Mary Bowden press conference after firing.

That shows how ugly hate is. The hatred of Trump cost millions of lives through democrats.

Last edited:
If my loved one is near death because of a new disease and if her doctor thinks chicken soup would make her more comfortable or even cure her, I'll give her chicken soup. I don't care if my liberal neighbor is having conniption fits because Fauci didn't endorse chicken soup. Until we have ALL the info, including longer term studies, if something does no harm and might actually help, the nattering nabobs of political negativity need to butt out.
You have every right in my opinion to do as you wish in that situation.

But your loved one should be listening to the doctor, not you.

Lie.

Irrelevant.

Fauci should hang, he's the 21st century version of Mengele.

No, he knows...he is simply dishonest.

He does not care. He is a disciple of Goebbels and favors The Big Lie-keep repeating it until it is accepted as truth.
Jarlaxle, look up Mengele's history, and then please write an apology note to all of us here for such a comment.

... and refuse swallowing bleach and putting a UV up my butt?

No wonder that MAGA types were far more likely to die from Covid than non-MAGA folks.

But they are in good health
Prove it. Many died.

1. Global web icon
    BBC
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

Ivermectin: How false science created a Covid 'miracle' drug

WebOct 6, 2021 · The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud.

Prove it. Many died.

1. Global web icon
    BBC
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

Ivermectin: How false science created a Covid 'miracle' drug

WebOct 6, 2021 · The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud.
Already proven for me so deflection defeated
Covid was just designed to cripple Trump. You had the FDA and CDC crossing over onto HUD and preventing evictions with absolutely Zero authority to do so. Many such other unneeded and likely illegal mandates and crossovers overreaches occurred. You fear freak lib loons were so enamored with the rest of the country becoming government dictated dependents like YOU that you just lapped it up and surrendered

Already proven for me so deflection defeated
Covid was just designed to cripple Trump. You had the FDA and CDC crossing over onto HUD and preventing evictions with absolutely Zero authority to do so. Many such other unneeded and likely illegal mandates and crossovers overreaches occurred. You fear freak lib loons were so enamored with the rest of the country becoming government dictated dependents like YOU that you just lapped it up and surrendered
Naw, you have never posted any "proof" that it worked effectively.

Your autonomous citizen nonsense is nonsense.

Sure, now that Pfizer and Moderna banked their billions off their EXPERIMENTAL jab they admit their LIES and SMEAR CAMPAIGN. Anyone who trusts our government today is a goddam fool.
Never put blind trust into the government.

Forum List

Back