one hell of a salesman found a sucker or he's laundering money

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.
When it’s sold for almost twice it’s appraised value that raises red flags.

And what was the appraised value for the Trump property that was sold?

It was sold for 30 million over the appraised value. That is a lot. Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

all the Trumpdrones apparently havent seen Selling LA ... foreign investors arent suckers like stupid shit RW's .. they refuse to pay 5x price per square foot market value, and more often than not make offers well below market value price per square foot ..

Trump = shady deal with a Russian ... Good job Oranegboi

After Hillary spent her short government career as Secy/State selling influence for her husband's money laundering scheme aka "The Clinton Foundation" and arranging for a good deal for Russia to get uranium sites, the crazy left criticizes a legitimate real estate deal by the civilian Trump people. I guess lefties only sell real estate at a loss. No wonder they are angry all the time.

What's your point?

I bought a house in CA for $160K and sold it 5 years later for $540K.

Call your congressman .... or your kleenex salesman.
When it’s sold for almost twice it’s appraised value that raises red flags.

And what was the appraised value for the Trump property that was sold?

It was sold for 30 million over the appraised value. That is a lot. Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Noticed in the article:

The Palm Beach estate, called Maison de L'Amitie, sat vacant for years until Rybolovlev resold the land in parcels. He sold one of the three parcels for $37 million and another for $34.34 million, meaning he would need to sell the remaining parcel for about $24 million to surpass the purchase price.

Which sounds like a pretty good/fair deal, by Trump and the Russian.

Russian;

(best russian accent)

I pay you $30 million too much - after big sale you invest $25 million in my company, keep $5 million for own pocket - hide tax returns - nobody ever know ..

Buy low sell high is not a crime it's generally considered good business.
It is good business

Unless you are involved in monkey business

Selling property grossly above true market value as a means to launder cash is illegal

Follow the money, follow the money

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

Wyden is a liberal hack and corrupt tool.

I believe that the timeline was he bought the house in 2004, just when the housing bubble started to get going, and sold it in 2008, just after it imploded. House prices went way up in a short period of time.

One must also understand that Russians overpay for real estate almost everywhere. It's a way to get their money out of the country.

So I'd be surprised if there was anything untoward about this transaction.
don't be surprised at anything the trump slime bucket does to make a buck .....

Buy low sell high is not a crime it's generally considered good business.
It is good business

Unless you are involved in monkey business

Selling property grossly above true market value as a means to launder cash is illegal
And your proof that is the case is what? Irrational hatred of Trump is not proof of anything illegal nor is the fact someone was willing to overpay for the property proof of it. I know when it comes Tump many of you subscribe to the legal belief of guilty till proven innocent however our actual legal system is the exact opposite.

Sen. Ron Wyden seeking admin records on Trump's sale of mansion to Russian - CNNPolitics

Wyden's letter outlined how Donald Trump bought a 6.3-acre property in Florida for $41.35 million in 2004 and then sold that property to a company owned by the businessman four years later. The sale price to Rybolovlev more than doubled Trump's initial investment, to $95 million. The property's appraisal in 2008 fell short of that sale price by $30 million, Wyden said.

Money Laundering anyone?

iu

More mindless hatred from shitflinger.

Last edited:
I know when it comes Tump many of you subscribe to the legal belief of guilty till proven innocent however our actual legal system is the exact opposite.

So you're ALL in favor of Mueller's on going investigation, correct?

Money Laundering anyone?

iu

More mindless hatred form shitflinger.

OH, sorry, moron....I thought your response was about Nunes' memo......LOL

Forum List

Back