one down

I'm sure that bitch that got arrested did, and yes I vote republican. Since Bill Clinton prove to me that liberals are full of it.
Google has proven to me that liberals will watch and sit on their hands while other liberals black list conservatives.

its corruption of the constitution and considering someone would be executed for destroying a statue, i would say thats a police state as well. At least completely tyrannical. Whichever suits me.
Please indicate the contradiction to the Constitution. It's non-related to the current police state. Please show a connection.

(1) Everyone gets a fair trial
(2) The letter of the law is followed
(3) Executions have been taking place in this nation since it was founded
(4) Crime carries punishment, and has for thousands of years.

I mentioned nothing about a mob hanging. The ones that committed the crime will get a fair trial. No violation of the Constitution, and absolutely nothing to do with the current police state nor corruption.
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
amendment 8. Taking a life isnt proper punishment for destruction of a statue.
Educate yourself ................................ please

(1) We imprison innocent citizens all the time. We have many innocent citizens sitting in our prisons and jails as we speak.
(2) We send citizens to prison to serve 10 years for not paying child support ( whether the minors are actually the person's biological offspring )
(3) We have citizens paying ridiculous fines for minor traffic violations.
(4) We execute citizens for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

There is NO justice in the United States Of America. Our judicial system is corrupt. Your freedom is your luck. Justice is for those that can afford it. We have murderers that buy their way out of prison time. We have corrupt politicians that are caught and never serve a single day behind bars. We have White Collar Crime that never makes it to court. Where is justice in America? Where is the Constitution followed to the letter?

We have police officers that have murdered babies, infants, and were never tried in a court of law. Justice in America is a damn joke, to say the least.
I agree with that entire post; but i will point out your stupidity.
You sit there and complain about all that shit, and then advocate for mistreatment one post above. Murder for destroying a statue is worse than high fines for speeding sonny.
Yes. Again, crime without punishment does nothing. We'll never stop crime until we ensure severe consequences. We currently have the largest prison population in the known world. Why? Some citizens go to prison for murder, serve 5 years, and are then released with a period of probation. Then, we have some citizens that rob a gas station and serve 20 years without the possibility of parole.

Without harsh and severe punishment, there's no way to stop what we're seeing in our streets. We've seen riots where 6 city blocks of a town are burnt down. Lunatics are destroying property and walking free. A "slap-on-the-wrist" accomplishes nothing.
You bitch about harsh punishment and you are advocating for it AGAIN. For a fucking STATUE. Goddamn you are stupid as fuck.

jillian is a good person and has more going for her than most.....so yall can just zip them dicks up with them mouths....just cause you disagree doesnt mean you have to go all base trump on her......

how many more will be picked up?

Deputies arrest protester who helped pull down Durham Confederate statue

Charges?

Mayor promises felony charges.

Opinions?

white supremacists who want to celebrate slavery are funny....

I look forward to you all going away.
Did you just call will a supremacist? Good lord you are dumb as shit

anyone who defends the confederacy is a white supremacist, moron.

or do you not understand what the civil war was about? the people they idolize were traitors.

you're welcome.

Ever get around to reading the First Amendment?

I'm sure that bitch that got arrested did, and yes I vote republican. Since Bill Clinton prove to me that liberals are full of it.
Google has proven to me that liberals will watch and sit on their hands while other liberals black list conservatives.

i have never seen a bumptstick that says imagine no conservatives...i have seen plenty with imagine no liberals....so get back to me on that

look the police let charlottesville turn into a cluster fuck and we all need to realize that...the white dudes have every right to make asses of themselves..without being physically attacked.....stop being afraid of guns...just cause they are open carrying does not mean you can attack them and gas them.....i am totally for freedom of speech even when i think the speaker sucks...or their message sucks....

the police should have set up a perimeter for each group.....and who grants these damn permits?

Charges?

Opinions?

You support vandalism, as long as it suits your agenda?

Dissturbing

i asked you a question.

were you cheering when the wall came down in berlin.... you know, in your pre-putin supporting days.

well....

You asked me that?

from the thread line, it looked like you were asking Ice.

Cheer the Berlin wall come down?

Of course.

I seem to remember that as being a mutual choice between the authorities on each side.

Support Putin?

Are you running low on meds again?

i have never seen a bumptstick that says imagine no conservatives...i have seen plenty with imagine no liberals....so get back to me on that
Liberals want to put grown men into girls locker rooms. There is no place in America for that.

I cannot account for what bumper stickers you read and dont, but I can promise you that Google was allowing their management to black list conservative employees and still does, apparently.

And plenty of liberals have been aware of it and have said zip about it while they bellyache over a neoNazis take over that will never happen.

Please indicate the contradiction to the Constitution. It's non-related to the current police state. Please show a connection.

I mentioned nothing about a mob hanging. The ones that committed the crime will get a fair trial. No violation of the Constitution, and absolutely nothing to do with the current police state nor corruption.
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

(1) We imprison innocent citizens all the time. We have many innocent citizens sitting in our prisons and jails as we speak.
(2) We send citizens to prison to serve 10 years for not paying child support ( whether the minors are actually the person's biological offspring )

There is NO justice in the United States Of America. Our judicial system is corrupt. Your freedom is your luck. Justice is for those that can afford it. We have murderers that buy their way out of prison time. We have corrupt politicians that are caught and never serve a single day behind bars. We have White Collar Crime that never makes it to court. Where is justice in America? Where is the Constitution followed to the letter?

We have police officers that have murdered babies, infants, and were never tried in a court of law. Justice in America is a damn joke, to say the least.
I agree with that entire post; but i will point out your stupidity.
You sit there and complain about all that shit, and then advocate for mistreatment one post above. Murder for destroying a statue is worse than high fines for speeding sonny.
Yes. Again, crime without punishment does nothing. We'll never stop crime until we ensure severe consequences. We currently have the largest prison population in the known world. Why? Some citizens go to prison for murder, serve 5 years, and are then released with a period of probation. Then, we have some citizens that rob a gas station and serve 20 years without the possibility of parole.

Without harsh and severe punishment, there's no way to stop what we're seeing in our streets. We've seen riots where 6 city blocks of a town are burnt down. Lunatics are destroying property and walking free. A "slap-on-the-wrist" accomplishes nothing.
You bitch about harsh punishment and you are advocating for it AGAIN. For a fucking STATUE. Goddamn you are stupid as fuck.
OK

I guess this is about no statues in Germany?
For there Hero Hilter and his wonderful helpers.
So they adopted ALT-Fact ones here to substitute.
Really!.

Charlie Daniels: Confederate Statue Removal Is Like 'What Isis Is Doing'

I wonder how many other American on American wars they BEee?.
Where them war heroes of southern traitorous LOSERS types,
we put up all over the place?

Really, these people are demanding us to respect these America
Hilter brand of loser types. Here in America. Well, they must be
the underground civil war criminal losers. WORKING against the USA.
Like they have in Germany.

Never trust a loser flying two flags.

Last edited:

Charges?

Opinions?
Looks like the statue crumpled like a hollow toy soldier after it was pulled down, so it's probably not even possible to repair it. They should have to pay its fair market value and do a month of community service cleaning up public spaces rather than vandalizing them.
something to show them the actions were wrong anyway. this would be as good a start as any.

was it wrong when the berlin wall was knocked down? or in the days before your putin love, did you cheer the action?

Was tearing down the Berlin Wall an illegal act?

Charges?

Opinions?

Did you just call will a supremacist? Good lord you are dumb as shit

anyone who defends the confederacy is a white supremacist, moron.

or do you not understand what the civil war was about? the people they idolize were traitors.

you're welcome.

You are so confused.

I never saw any so goodly presented..

DHdqHNtU0AAP6O_.jpg

Jefferson Davis Memorial Highway monument tarred and feathered near Gold Canyon, Arizona

I really feel an acid is more applicable to dealing with these types of, POS.

Donald Trump's Golf Course Plaque Honors Fake Civil War Battle

Blood River!
donald-trump-virginia-golf-course-civil-war-plaque-3cd15650-fb3a-4972-b5f6-1fb8a3b96379.jpg

A plaque along the Potomac River near the 15th green is shown during Round 3 of the Senior PGA Championship at Trump National Golf Club on May 27, 2017 in Sterling, Virginia. Rob Carr/Getty Images

According to the Times story, three historians asserted that no such battle or designation has ever been given to that spot.

"No. Uh-uh. No way. Nothing like that ever happened there," Richard Gillespie, the executive director of the Mosby Heritage Area Association, told the Times. "The only thing that was remotely close to that" was something that took place 11 miles up the river. The conflict there was known as the Battle of Ball's Bluff, took place in 1861 and involved several hundred deaths on the Union side.

Trump_sign.jpg

The Great Orange Douche. Plaque of ALT-Fact Collection.

Montana city to remove Confederate fountain

A Confederate statue in Helena, Montana is set for removal from a city park after Native American lawmakers petitioned the city council, according to a report on Thursday.

The Helena City Commission directed City Manager Ron Alles to remove the granite fountain from a downtown park on Tuesday, although no official vote was held on the matter, the Independence Record reported.

Helena Mayor Jim Smith was previously opposed to removing the century-old memorial, until violence in Virginia on Saturday claimed the life of a 32-year-old woman.

"I believe the time has come for the removal of the fountain," Smith said, the Record reported.

Multiple people were injured during a rally and counter protest over the removal of a
confederate
statue in Charlottesville.

The decision follows a number of other cities choosing to remove Confederate statues following the deadly Charlottesville rally, which was organized by white nationalist and white supremacist groups.
Montana city to remove Confederate fountain

Not very good.

0b52dxj0kvwfrwlllbfa3zlzsmzq.jpg

Helena-Confederate-Memorial-Fountain_1295243_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

should be hung for destroying a statue and then you bring up a "police state" and "corrupt judicial system?" LOL
Exactly. It's non-related to corruption, or a police state. Entirely different matters. Crime without punishment leads to more crime. It's a proven fact that a mere "slap-on-the-wrist" does NOT deter crime, thus the daily crime in this nation. Harsh punishment sends a strong message. Giving a free pass doesn't work, nor does it solve problems.
its corruption of the constitution and considering someone would be executed for destroying a statue, i would say thats a police state as well. At least completely tyrannical. Whichever suits me.

Ok, we see that you are a little vindictive asshole. And a troll. What a silly ass.

Forum List

Back