One America News: 400 doctors declare crisis over COVID vaccines, recommend immediate stop to programs

There is no credible evidence actually becoming available.

If you give hundreds of million shots, some people are EXPECTED to have correlated, yet completely unrelated illnesses and deaths. Getting a shot does not suddenly prevent them from happening. That's why you have to look at such self reporting against expected statistics, otherwise it's meaningless.

Come back when you can actually show the IF conditions you muse about to actually be true.
Keep whistling past the graveyard, useful idiot.

Lol. Trusting your doctor is okay, as long as he’s trustworthy. Most aren’t. That’s as clear as the nose on your fa.ce.
Trust in one's doctor alwayss has had a rating of about 75% confident, today it has dropped down to 74%. So I think you're in a minority opinion or you just like lying

You’re uninformed. Most Doctors are essentially drug dealers for big pharma. This shouldn’t be new information to you. It’s been known for decades.
Her entitled her opinion, even if it's not a very good one good night

Her entitled her opinion, even if it's not a very good one good night
It's not called drugs it's called medicine. What do you think a medical doctor should subscribe an oil change in new set of spark plugs. You are absolutely ridiculous, like in common sense. Lobbyists known as ( pharmaceutical sales representatives ) . Do try to influence a physician's choice of drugs, but the bottom line is most physicians based their decisions on enough condensing data. I looked further into the situation and there is problems created by the FDA, which definitely are disturbing and need to be addressed. You are not totally ridiculous after all. I trust my doctor my doctor is one of the good ones he always prescribes generic medicine whenever possible.

It's not called drugs it's called medicine. What do you think a medical doctor should subscribe an oil change in new set of spark plugs. You are absolutely ridiculous, like in common sense. Lobbyists known as ( pharmaceutical sales representatives ) . Do try to influence a physician's choice of drugs, but the bottom line is most physicians based their decisions on enough condensing data. I looked further into the situation and there is problems created by the FDA, which definitely are disturbing and need to be addressed. You are not totally ridiculous after all. I trust my doctor my doctor is one of the good ones he always prescribes generic medicine whenever possible.
Prescribing generic meds hardly makes one a good doctor. Lol.

Stann, you just quoted yourself and called yourself stupid, lol.

Yep, and of course the pharmaceuticals hire these hotties to run around to all the doctor offices giving out candy and brochures.
I found out it's worse than that. Doctors are getting kickbacks in the in the form of money from the pharmaceutical companies if they prescribe a certain drug. Something needs to be done to stop this, I don't know why the FDA allows us to continue. Doctors are the last ones that should be getting any type of perks to persuade their judgment.

I found out it's worse than that. Doctors are getting kickbacks in the in the form of money from the pharmaceutical companies if they prescribe a certain drug. Something needs to be done to stop this, I don't know why the FDA allows us to continue. Doctors are the last ones that should be getting any type of perks to persuade their judgment.

Yes, they are. I witnessed it first hand when I picked up medical waste boxes at these clinics.

Yep, and of course the pharmaceuticals hire these hotties to run around to all the doctor offices giving out candy and brochures.
A family relation of mine, who happens to be a 9.5 to 10 in US beauty standards, is a pharmaceutical rep and makes bank. I harbor no ill will about her continuing to make bank in her position. That said, it is hard for me to believe (not first mentioned by me but another family member) that she was not, at least in part, hired due to her 9.5-10 rating in looks , because when you listen to her well…..I’ll avoid posting that judgment lol

Forum List

Back