Once Dimwingers are successful in erasing American history.............

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
.......will they have to STFU about it?

A first look at 'Erasing America'

"Progressives" throughout the West seem eager to erase our history and impugn our civilization, with ample blowback from those beastly "deplorables." You know, those horrid patriotic people who hang out at Dunkin Donuts and live on farms or in small towns, or who serve(d) in the military, or who are blue collar. Thankfully, James S. Robbins, Ph.D, formerly a professor, journalist, and special assistant in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, now a senior fellow at the American Foreign Council, has effectively researched this phenomenon from an American perspective. His recent book, Erasing America: Losing our Future by Destroying Our Past (2018), is clear, well written and well researched, without getting bogged down in esoteric jargon. Nor is much spared as the falsehoods of sacred cows are exposed.

Robbins reminds us that America's first and third presidents, both southerners, are impugned as slave owners, which we know is evil, thanks in no small measure to the history we have been taught. There have been demands to remove their statues as well as their names from schools, government buildings, streets, etc. But should this be the sole basis for judging George Washington and Thomas Jefferson? Slavery was commonplace in their era, especially in the South, and it is not fair to completely judge those of a bygone era by contemporary standards (here's looking at you, Halifax). Fairness demands a balanced portrayal, not just a negative one, which means the greatness of Washington and Jefferson must also be acknowledged. Besides, these America and western civilization hating "progressives" might want to grudgingly concede that Great Britain and her Commonwealth were first to abolish slavery, a worldwide blight hardly unique to the English speaking world. And while the United States followed suit a few decades later, it was still long before many anti-Christian, non-Christian, or non-western societies; the ones romanticized
by the politically correct postmodernist left.

Sadly, even Abraham Lincoln is skewered. In 2016, Wunk Sheek, an indigenous student organization at the University of Wisconsin (Madison), staged a "die-in" to protest the mass execution of thirty-eight Dakota men under Lincoln's watch. One Wunk Sheek member even falsely accused Lincoln of owning slaves and described his campus statue as "belittling."

Actually, the executed Dakotas participated in the 1862 Sioux Uprising, which left approximately eight hundred settlers dead. Why let the truth get in the way of an agenda? Also, of the three hundred three indigenous men captured, two hundred sixty-four were pardoned by Lincoln and another was later reprieved.

A year earlier, a Black Lives Matter affiliated group at the same campus suggested that Lincoln's statue be removed. Reasons were either not provided or Robbins is unaware of them. Nevertheless, a few pages prior, Robbins references a book where the author, Lerone Bennett Jr, (2000) made a wild and unsubstantiated claim that Lincoln was a white supremacist who only wanted to free the slaves so he could deport them to Africa or the Caribbean. Who knew? By 2017, and true to form, a sycophantic student government at UM (Madison) caved by approving "a resolution to educate the community about 'Lincoln's oppression' "(p.69).

Remember this is the tactic they are using.

Playing it by the book.

Ridding the FOUR OLDS.

Old culture
Old ways
Old ideas
Old habits

Then the culling which is genocide. Get ready.

"Those who don't learn their history are doomed to repeat their history"!

Democrats are erasing the history of the civil war...Then they can reinstate slavery.

"Those who don't learn their history are doomed to repeat their history"!

Democrats are erasing the history of the civil war...Then they can reinstate slavery.
They still have them enslaved. If one's mind is enslaved, then it makes no difference if they are in shackles on a cotton plantation or not. They are enslaved indeed.

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery for none but ourselves can free our own minds." Bob Marley

Such words of wisdom is ignored by those who are comfortable in their blue pill reality. Other words ignored too, like not by the color skin but content of character, along with Malcolm X calling blacks that vote democrat chumps and betray their own race.

All ignored so they can be coddled by their mental slave massas. That way they will always have someone to blame for any and all poor choices THEY MAKE.

Last edited:
  • Banned
If y’all want us to remember history, how come you get so triggered when people bring up slavery?
Why would Republicans be triggered by something Republicans ended?

If y’all want us to remember history, how come you get so triggered when people bring up slavery?
Don’t know but they get awfully mad and usually whine that we are talking about something that happened “so long ago” and we need to “just get over it”.

Why do you ignore the Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy and why don't you want to discuss the Trans Sahara slave trade which transitioned into the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

Also, should the Republican party owe any reparations even though a Republican has never owned a slave and should they get a reward for freeing the slaves and desegregation?

How about that? Want to have a real discussion about factual history or do you want to pretend blacks were never complicate in the slave trade and all they are, are perpetual victims justified to commit every crime under the sun?

You pathetic long winded, ignorant, hypocrite.

Don’t know but they get awfully mad and usually whine that we are talking about something that happened “so long ago” and we need to “just get over it”.
Um, it's you Dimwingers rioting and looting over something "that happened do long ago", you raving lunatic.

Um, it's you Dimwingers rioting and looting over something "that happened do long ago", you raving lunatic.
So the question remains why the right doesn’t want to talk about slavery?

Why do you ignore the Native American tribes that owned slaves and fought for the confederacy and why don't you want to discuss the Trans Sahara slave trade which transitioned into the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

Also, should the Republican party owe any reparations even though a Republican has never owned a slave and should they get a reward for freeing the slaves and desegregation?

How about that? Want to have a real discussion about factual history or do you want to pretend blacks were never complicate in the slave trade and all they are, are perpetual victims justified to commit every crime under the sun?

I don’t belong to a Native American tribe. I belong to the US.

We don't?

What do you want to know?

That is what I thought you stupid patronizing racist ignorant gasbag.

We don't?

Now I want to know why you think you can rewrite history and pretend that the right doesn’t get upset when people bring up slavery.

That is what I thought you stupid patronizing racist ignorant gasbag.
Hilarious how the right constantly complains that the left calls everyone racist.

But has no problem doing it themselves.

We don't?

Now I want to know why you think you can rewrite history and pretend that the right doesn’t get upset when people bring up slavery.
I didn't rewrite anything, Fuckstick.

You made an erroneous claim that Republicans don't want to discuss slavery. I asked you what you wanted to know, and you come back with this idiocy.

I think we are done here, Troll. :iyfyus.jpg:

We don't?

You made an erroneous claim that Republicans don't want to discuss slavery. I asked you what you wanted to know, and you come back with this idiocy.

You’re trying to gaslight us. Adios!

We don't?

Not at all, Window Licker.

I'm waiting for a coherent question from you regarding slavery. Seems YOU are the one who doesn't want to discuss it.

I'll check back later to see if you have anything worthy of further response. I'm not holding my breath, Troll.

We don't?

Not at all, Window Licker.

I'm waiting for a coherent question from you regarding slavery. Seems YOU are the one who doesn't want to discuss it.

I'll check back later to see if you have anything worthy of further response. I'm not holding my breath, Troll.
Sorry, but the subject matter of the thread is just too idiotic to take seriously.

We don’t erase our history by removing monuments and renaming schools. That’s not how anyone actually learns history.

Forum List

Back