Zone1 Once Again

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
My youngest went to a friend's birthday party today. It was at one of those trampolines all over the place places. Around 30-40 kids all playing together without a second thought about the fact that they represented every racial mix and match imaginable. Upon review, it seemed like the minority demographic was kids of just one racial background. And yet, this 100% Mick did not feel out of place at all. The kids played as kids play, without reserve. The moms all chit-chatted and the dads huddled around a TV showing the Sox game. Turns out people can be just people after all.

Oh I'm sorry, did I forget to hate somebody in the OP? I know every thread in this forum is required to include hate, blame, and resentment of some sort.
You almost pulled it off, didn't you? Perhaps next time you will be able to start a nonconfrontational thread without having to throw a snotty remark in at the end. Nice try though.

My youngest went to a friend's birthday party today. It was at one of those trampolines all over the place places. Around 30-40 kids all playing together without a second thought about the fact that they represented every racial mix and match imaginable. Upon review, it seemed like the minority demographic was kids of just one racial background. And yet, this 100% Mick did not feel out of place at all. The kids played as kids play, without reserve. The moms all chit-chatted and the dads huddled around a TV showing the Sox game. Turns out people can be just people after all.
I noticed you deleted the offending post. Good for you.

Watch how many replies this thread gets as opposed to ANY thread built upon hating, blaming, resenting, or stereotyping this or that "race."

5 replies.

But let IM2 or his lover brokeloser start yet another of their tired race hate/fear threads and it will go on for dozens of pages.

Forum List

Back