Once Again, Trump-Hating Dems Left Looking Stupid: El Salvador Pres Taking Hydroxychloroquine, Says ‘Most World Leaders’ Are

CNN TOP STORY TONIGHT: TRUMP IS MAKING ALL WORLD LEADERS TAKE HIS DRUG HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE!

Trump is going to get sued for publicly using his Presidency to promote HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

As evidence, the accusers will publicly request Trump to publicly take this drug. Since he is already taking this drug there should be no reason why Trump would refuse to take the drug on camera (TV) for all of America to see.

Trump has officially announced on (TV) that he taker HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

to prove he is not lying once again—Take it :)-

let me see you take it :)-

please

CNN TOP STORY TONIGHT: TRUMP IS MAKING ALL WORLD LEADERS TAKE HIS DRUG HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE!

Trump is going to get sued for publicly using his Presidency to promote HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

As evidence, the accusers will publicly request Trump to publicly take this drug. Since he is already taking this drug there should be no reason why Trump would refuse to take the drug on camera (TV) for all of America to see.

Trump has officially announced on (TV) that he taker HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE

to prove he is not lying once again—Take it :)-

let me see you take it :)-

please
Well 'Watchingboyspeefromafar', if I were feeling the symptoms of China Virus and hydroxychloroquine were available I would take it. As a rule I don't take medications as a preventative but it if President Trump and his doctors think it's beneficial for him, what's the issue?

Well 'Watchingboyspeefromafar', if I were feeling the symptoms of China Virus and hydroxychloroquine were available I would take it.
The problem with most folks is that the do not read the fine print. In many cases you will see some fine print, hard to see so few read it. Never-the-less the FDA requires notice to its side effect.

Some medication labels say—

May cause-------
Swelling of the joints
Blurred vision
Blood clots
Death

And still people take it without even knowing it even though the FDA requires this notice on the label.
Hydroxychloroquine may cause any of the above & no label could be found stating so

Why-? :)-

what's the issue?
The issue is; Trump is lying once again :)-
How do you know this? You can't possibly know what President Trump is doing with regard to his medications, Mr Pee watcher. You obviously don't know the history and efficacy of hydroxychoroquine, but that doesn't stop you and your other ill informed Democrats from speculating about everything Trump does.

Forum List

Back