Once Again, Trump-Hating Dems Left Looking Stupid: El Salvador Pres Taking Hydroxychloroquine, Says ‘Most World Leaders’ Are

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

The President of El Salvador Announced He Is
Taking Hydroxychloroquine, Says That
MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE

"President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele has announced that he is taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure against the coronavirus and that most world leaders are. I use it as a prophylaxis, President Trump uses it as a prophylaxis, most of the world’s leaders use it as a prophylaxis,” said Bukele."

After hearing the President of El Salvador's comments, Joe Biden responded by saying:

Joe Biden on Twitter: Wear a mask.

'Prophylaxis'?
How the hell do RUBBERS
help prevent you from catching COVID-19?"

Atta boy, Joe. :p Bwuhahahahahahaha!

Why El Salvador? Why not Mexico? :auiqs.jpg:
'Most of the world leaders are'.....

I think they are covered under this statement.
France clamps down on hydroxychloroquine use for Covid-19 ...
www.politico.com › news › 2020/05/26 › france-hydro...

1 day ago - The country's public health agency advised Tuesday against using hydroxychloroquine outside of clinical trials. Shortly after, the national ...

France revokes decree authorising use of hydroxychloroquine ...
www.france24.com › Return to homepage › Europe

11 hours ago - ... authorising hospitals to prescribe the controversial drug for Covid-19 patients after France's public health watchdog warned against its use to ...

One thing about the marxist Dims.... they dig their heels in and that's the end of the discussion. You can shame them, ridicule them, show them how wrong they are, piss on them..... doesn't matter. They will wait patiently, with piss dripping off their faces, for further instructions and talking points from the Dear Leaders.

For you romantics out there..... find someone with that kind of undying loyalty....

and make them your human toilet.... I'm just sayin'..... it could be fun.....

MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE

"President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele has announced that he is taking hydroxychloroquine as a preventative measure against the coronavirus and that most world leaders are. I use it as a prophylaxis, President Trump uses it as a prophylaxis, most of the world’s leaders use it as a prophylaxis,” said Bukele."

After hearing the President of El Salvador's comments, Joe Biden responded by saying:

View attachment 341660

'Prophylaxis'? How the hell do RUBBERS

Well, I guess if the president of El Salvador says most world leaders are taking it, then it must be true, LOL.

Next the gateway pundit will be reporting that he said he's injecting lysol and the rest of the world leaders are doing it also. LOL.

You are such a bootlicking snowflake, Tinkerbell.

MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE

View attachment 341660

Well, I guess if the president of El Salvador says most world leaders are taking it, then it must be true, LOL.

Next the gateway pundit will be reporting that he said he's injecting lysol and the rest of the world leaders are doing it also. LOL.

He's the president of El Salvador. Most world leaders don't even answer his phone calls.

MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE

View attachment 341660

He's the president of El Salvador. Most world leaders don't even answer his phone calls.
Most don't answer trumps either.

1 day ago - The country's public health agency advised Tuesday against using hydroxychloroquine outside of clinical trials. Shortly after, the national ...

11 hours ago - ... authorising hospitals to prescribe the controversial drug for Covid-19 patients after France's public health watchdog warned against its use to ...
The point being snowflakes and Democrats have attempted to claim Trump is doing something astonishingly dangerous that 'the rest of the world' is mocking him for. The El Salvador President just blew that ridiculous false narrative / pathetic snowflake failed attack attempt out of the water.

Bwuhahahaha......

I am a democrat and I do not “hate” trump, in fact I have never hatted anyone.

I do feel sorry for Trump, Trump will lose the election getting only 0.002% of the votes.

Trump will return to his golf course where no one will golf with him. Ninety (90) percent of the members will end their membership & the place declares bankruptcy.

Trump moves to Cuba and is never heard of again.

Bye, bye turd blossom :)-

Last edited:
The point being snowflakes and Democrats have attempted to claim Trump is doing something astonishingly dangerous that 'the rest of the world' is mocking him for. The El Salvador President just blew that ridiculous false narrative / pathetic snowflake failed attack attempt out of the water.

Bwuhahahaha......

Do you have a list of those world leaders? Somebody posted a list of two, and Trump announced he took himself off the list.

MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE

View attachment 341660

You REALLY REALLY need to quit with the fake news.
Gateway Pundit is just bait for TrumpTards.
Dismissed.

Bwuhahahaha......
Name the names of the world leaders who are taking this hugely debunked drug.
I’ll wait. Not really, unlike you I have a life! But I can always check back whenever I have the free time to waste a few moments of my life.

You REALLY REALLY need to quit with the fake news. Gateway Pundit is just bait for TrumpTards. Dismissed.

I have posted more links than just from the GP...but thank you for continuing to prove that when desperate snowflakes can not debunk the facts they attempt to discredit thbe source.

:p

El Salvador -- the bastion of science and technology. Definitely a country that will solve the worlds biggest problems! What a freaking joke this thread is! You're wasting everyone's time.

Forum List

Back