On The Subject Of The Stolen Election

There was no stolen election.

You just lost.

Get over it.

I play a lot of boardgames with friends. We have kind of a standing joke that whenever someone else is winning it's surely because "they're cheating!"

But - it's a joke. Everyone at the table gets it's just someone being a poor sport. And no one expects to be taken seriously when they make such obviously silly accusations.

What was stolen was the minds of the the Trump cult who believe everything their Orange God tells them.

Because cult.

"Cult"??????

Did you just say 'cult'??????

8. ā€œDescribing Trump supporters as a cult has become a trope among his Democratic critics. Which seems ironic, considering how the very same crowd in the past four years tended to invest emotionally in whoever they hoped would end Trump's presidency. Special Counsel Robert Muller probably received the lion's share of the prayers, though figures like ex-FBI director James Comey or even Trump's fixer-turned-critic Michael Cohen basked in some limelight.

The Biden hagiography reached an ear-piercing pitch during the inauguration week. A CNN host saw a vision of the president-elect's arms embracing America in the lighting of the Lincoln memorial, while a New York Times editor confessed to experiencing chills upon Biden landing at Joint Base Andrews. One could be excused for seeing such accounts as quasi-religious.ā€ 'Government becomes God': Jacobin's satirical cover literally idolizing Biden strikes nerve

1611525811588.png

1611525839254.png
Fake labels^^

You made a terrible mistake.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Toro: ā€œThis isn't about policies.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.ā€
Why We Lost Americaā€¦. post #21

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What Theyā€™ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what theyā€™ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, canā€™t it?
Yupā€”theyā€™re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, arenā€™t they?

1611587401979.png

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that sheā€™d merely hated Trump."
Here We Go: Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What Theyā€™ve Done | Tea Party

2. ".... YOU voted for this. I didnā€™t and neither did Jeremy, but we will be suffering,ā€ Kristin bluntly replied.

ā€œIā€™m so sick of the ā€˜Trump is meanā€™ bs, the man built a great economy but your hurt feelings got in the way of you researching the truth. You let Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper lie to you every damn night into some unicorn utopia of complete GARBAGE,ā€ she continued.

ā€œI always knew that people would regret voting for Biden, I didnā€™t think itā€™d be Day 1. Biden probably wonā€™t hurt your feelings as much as Trump but he will take your husbandā€™s job. Think on this,ā€ she continued.

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

In less than 72 hours, Joe Biden: ā€”Killed 70,000+ jobs ā€”Eliminated women's sports ā€”Invaded Syria ā€”Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage ā€”Admitted he doesn't have a plan to fight COVID ā€”Broke his own mask mandate EO ā€”Ended US energy independence Do you miss Trump yet?"
Here We Go: Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What Theyā€™ve Done | Tea Party

www.teaparty.org
www.teaparty.org

Charlie Kirk

@charliekirk11

Joe Biden promised to govern as a moderate. On day one he signed EO's: ā€”Letting biological men take over women's sports & locker rooms ā€”Calling for amnesty for millions of illegals ā€”Ending deportations ā€”Killing thousands of good paying jobs Is anyone surprised?

12:07 AM Ā· Jan 22, 2021Ā·Twitter Web App

1611677470022.png

1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ā€˜is notā€™ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.
Sen. Paul Joins ABC's "This Week" - January 24, 2021
Here is the vid, and the transcript provided as a teachable moment.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ā€˜guestā€™ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think thereā€™s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically donā€™t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

Iā€™ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have toā€ ā€“(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)
'This Week' Transcript 1-24-21: Amy Klobuchar, Rand Paul, Vivek Murthy

This is called an interview is Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat, circles.

You are forbidden for even thinking this. We will put you on a list and take you to a camp for deprogramming.

Sadly, sarcasm is wasted on the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrat voters.

The truth will be told. So much resistance for wanting a full audit of Georgia. Tells you everything. Lol

It will be proved after the dust settles. All forensic.

1.As the state media controls the dissemination of information, it would take the most tenacious of knowledge-seekers to parse, probe and analyze news sources to determine where the truth lies. And, as said media has not the slightest qualm in lying to advance their narrative, one must begin the search as the most profound seeker of truth.

And, that would be moi.

2.Just this weekend a perfect example of what fuels the ā€˜is notā€™ brigade, the Democrat voters, was broadcast on ABC.

3. The narrative is that was a free and fair election with over 80 million Americans voting for the party that shares its aims and agenda with history's totalitarians. Watch Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos interrupt and try to speak over his ā€˜guestā€™ when Paul simply provides the truth. Goebbels could only have wished for this sort of support.

4. "Senator Paul, let me begin with a threshold question for you. This election was not stolen, do you accept that fact?

SENATOR RAND PAUL, (R-KY): Well, what I would say is that the debate over whether or not there was fraud should occur, we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature. To me, those are clearly unconstitutional and I think thereā€™s still a chance that those actually do finally work their way up to the Supreme Court.

Courts traditionally and historically donā€™t like to hear election questions. But yes. Were there people who voted twice? Were there dead people who voted? Were there illegal aliens who voted? Yes, and we should get to the bottom of it.

Iā€™ll give you an example. In my state, when we had a Democrat secretary of state, she refused, even under federal order, to purge the roles of illegal voters. We got a Republican secretary of state and he purged the rules.

STEPHANOPOULOS: But Senator Paul, I have toā€ ā€“(demand that you stop providing the truth!!!)

The election wasn't stolen you dumb hag.

Yet you Wehrmacht....er, Democrat voters, break out in a cold sweat every time 'stolen' is mentioned.

Not a Democrat, but I don't see them sweating. I see them refusing to give in to childish idiots who think they have something important to say. They don't. You don't.

Yet here you are......squealing.

Your desire to shut down opposing speech marks you as a Democrat.....and a liar.

You made a terrible mistake.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Toro: ā€œThis isn't about policies.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.ā€
Why We Lost Americaā€¦. post #21

1. "Text Messages Reveal Biden Voters Already Regret What Theyā€™ve Done

Various text message conversations shared to Twitter reveal that Americans who voted for newly inaugurated President Joe Biden are already starting to regret what theyā€™ve done.

Reality can be pretty harsh when it sets in, canā€™t it?
Yupā€”theyā€™re just starting to figure out what us Trump voters were going on about this whole time, arenā€™t they?

1611587401979.png

had no idea what voting for Biden would produce and that sheā€™d merely hated Trump."

2. ".... YOU voted for this. I didnā€™t and neither did Jeremy, but we will be suffering,ā€ Kristin bluntly replied.

ā€œIā€™m so sick of the ā€˜Trump is meanā€™ bs, the man built a great economy but your hurt feelings got in the way of you researching the truth. You let Don Lemon and Anderson Cooper lie to you every damn night into some unicorn utopia of complete GARBAGE,ā€ she continued.

ā€œI always knew that people would regret voting for Biden, I didnā€™t think itā€™d be Day 1. Biden probably wonā€™t hurt your feelings as much as Trump but he will take your husbandā€™s job. Think on this,ā€ she continued.

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

In less than 72 hours, Joe Biden: ā€”Killed 70,000+ jobs ā€”Eliminated women's sports ā€”Invaded Syria ā€”Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage ā€”Admitted he doesn't have a plan to fight COVID ā€”Broke his own mask mandate EO ā€”Ended US energy independence Do you miss Trump yet?"

www.teaparty.org
www.teaparty.org

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Joe Biden promised to govern as a moderate. On day one he signed EO's: ā€”Letting biological men take over women's sports & locker rooms ā€”Calling for amnesty for millions of illegals ā€”Ending deportations ā€”Killing thousands of good paying jobs Is anyone surprised?

12:07 AM Ā· Jan 22, 2021Ā·Twitter Web App

View attachment 448768
I believe 17% regretted because they knew nothing of Hunter for 3 weeks.....lolol

That is one of the ways they cheated.

And, that would be moi.

The election wasn't stolen you dumb hag.

Yet you Wehrmacht....er, Democrat voters, break out in a cold sweat every time 'stolen' is mentioned.

Not a Democrat, but I don't see them sweating. I see them refusing to give in to childish idiots who think they have something important to say. They don't. You don't.

Yet here you are......squealing.

Your desire to shut down opposing speech marks you as a Democrat.....and a liar.

LOL - wow. It really is like talking to a five year old, who thinks if they just ask enough "why" questions their parents will give in.

Maybe if you drop to the floor and start bawling?

we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature.

I'm not saying he lie but he lied.

ā€œThe Five Most Obvious Acts of Fraud in the 2020 Election that You Are No Longer Allowed to Discuss

ā€¦massive and unprecedented fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

1.The Georgia Late Night Hidden Suitcase Heist: Georgia Election Official Ralph Jones, Sr. Announced on Nov. 3rd Evening that Counting would Stop at 11 PM ā€” Then Led Team to Count Stashed ā€˜Suitcaseā€ Ballots

2.) The Drop and Roll ā€” Shutting down five states and then dumping hundreds of thousands of late-night votes for Joe Biden

Five swing states all shut down their counting on election night at the same time. This was likely a coordinated event.

Then each state saw a mysterious and impossible spike of Joe Biden ballots in the middle of the night. We first discovered this pattern in Pennsylvania. Then we saw this same pattern in at least four other states.

3.) Blocking GOP Poll Watchers in the counting rooms in swing states

4.) Votes deleted or switched from President Trump to Joe Biden: The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump
Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems
Pennsylvania220,883941,248
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost -- Using Dominion and Other Systems

5.) USPS postal service drivers speak out after they were told to transfer up to 288,000 completed ballots across state lines after the election.

Truck driver Jesse Morgan was present at the press conference and spoke for 9 minutes about his unbelievable ordeal. Morgan was tasked with delivering completed ballots to Pennsylvania from New York state.

This was explosive testimony.

Jesse Morgan: In total I saw 24 gaylords, or large cardboard containers of ballots, loaded into my trailer. These gaylords contained plastic trays, I call them totes or trays of ballots stacked on top of each other. All the envelopes were the same size. I saw the envelopes had return addressesā€¦ They were complete ballots.ā€

Let take a look at the first lie. Didn't they present this video evidence to a court, where it was reviewed?

ATLANTA - Surveillance footage of ballot processing on election night in Atlanta is fueling a false social media narrative of ā€œsuitcases filled with ballotsā€ hidden under a cloth-covered table and tallied without supervision, even as top state officials confirm election workers followed standard procedure.

The video showed regular ballot containers on wheels ā€” not suitcases ā€” and both a state investigator and an independent monitor observed counting until it was done for the night, finding no evidence of improper ballots, state and county officials said on Friday.

Spinā€¦altering the truth without altering the facts.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. Seenewspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.

And, that would be moi.

Great thread. You have the hornets buzzin like mad.,,lol

So touchy about election fraud except they scream when they lose.

I hope these media hacks like the world they are taking us into....

The lying conspiracy laden cult of personality alt-right media has already taken you into the swamp of crazy.
Oh is that why we had record setting economic good news for four years even through a pandemic?...and is that why Trump nearly had us out of the middle east until Joe sent us back in two days ago and while doing that he got a vaccine in record time...you wait and see what Joe does to the rest of your life.....you won't know what hit you....you won't recognize this nation....

we never had any presentation in court where we actually looked at the evidence. Most of the cases were thrown out for lack of standing, which is a procedural way of not actually hearing the question.

There were several states in which the law was changed by the secretary of state and not the state legislature.

ā€œThe Five Most Obvious Acts of Fraud in the 2020 Election that You Are No Longer Allowed to Discuss

1.The Georgia Late Night Hidden Suitcase Heist: Georgia Election Official Ralph Jones, Sr. Announced on Nov. 3rd Evening that Counting would Stop at 11 PM ā€” Then Led Team to Count Stashed ā€˜Suitcaseā€ Ballots

2.) The Drop and Roll ā€” Shutting down five states and then dumping hundreds of thousands of late-night votes for Joe Biden

Five swing states all shut down their counting on election night at the same time. This was likely a coordinated event.

Then each state saw a mysterious and impossible spike of Joe Biden ballots in the middle of the night. We first discovered this pattern in Pennsylvania. Then we saw this same pattern in at least four other states.

4.) Votes deleted or switched from President Trump to Joe Biden: The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump
Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost -- Using Dominion and Other Systems

5.) USPS postal service drivers speak out after they were told to transfer up to 288,000 completed ballots across state lines after the election.

Truck driver Jesse Morgan was present at the press conference and spoke for 9 minutes about his unbelievable ordeal. Morgan was tasked with delivering completed ballots to Pennsylvania from New York state.

Jesse Morgan: In total I saw 24 gaylords, or large cardboard containers of ballots, loaded into my trailer. These gaylords contained plastic trays, I call them totes or trays of ballots stacked on top of each other. All the envelopes were the same size. I saw the envelopes had return addressesā€¦ They were complete ballots.ā€

Let take a look at the first lie. Didn't they present this video evidence to a court, where it was reviewed?

ATLANTA - Surveillance footage of ballot processing on election night in Atlanta is fueling a false social media narrative of ā€œsuitcases filled with ballotsā€ hidden under a cloth-covered table and tallied without supervision, even as top state officials confirm election workers followed standard procedure.

The video showed regular ballot containers on wheels ā€” not suitcases ā€” and both a state investigator and an independent monitor observed counting until it was done for the night, finding no evidence of improper ballots, state and county officials said on Friday.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. Seenewspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.

LOLOL...You got these dopes twisting in every direction in just a friggin hour........................LOLOL...............I'm a stayin all day here

The lying conspiracy laden cult of personality alt-right media has already taken you into the swamp of crazy.
Oh is that why we had record setting economic good news for four years even through a pandemic?...and is that why Trump nearly had us out of the middle east until Joe sent us back in two days ago and while doing that he got a vaccine in record time...you wait and see what Joe does to the rest of your life.....you won't know what hit you....you won't recognize this nation....

They were never able to either name Trump policies that were anti-America or anti-liberty.....

......or to name the Biden polies that they could defend.

The smarter ones are now admitting they regret their vote.

The brain dead are still pretending they knew what they voted for.

Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems

LOLOL...You got these dopes twisting in every direction in just a friggin hour........................LOLOL...............I'm a stayin all day here

I have more ready to go!

They were never able to either name Trump policies that were anti-America or anti-liberty.....

I know and they are sounding sillier and sillier as time moves along....you can almost read between their lines...."ooops what did I do"..."but I hate Trump so all is well"...right?....gulp!

5. Many (read: Democrat voters) tend to believe that the news media functions in a manner of an adversarial system, where two advocates represent their parties' case or position before an impartial person or group of people, and where opposing arguments are aired.
They have to believe that, to believe the lies and half-truths of the propagnada.

In fact, that may have once been the case, where the parties were grilled equally, at least when they were in power, or the subject was controversial.
Now we simply have Democrats with press passes who attack Republicans and cosset Democrats.
Democrat apparatchik Stephanopoulos does his best to prevent Rand Paul from making the opposing case:

ā€œPAUL: -- difference and those things do have to --

STEPHANOPOULOS: I have to stop you there. No election is perfect. But there were 86 challenges filed by President Trump and his allies in court, all were dismissed. Every state certified the results --

PAUL: Chris, not for --

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- after an investigation --

PAUL: Not for -- but --

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- count (ph), after investigations --

PAUL: -- of evidence. They were dismissed --

STEPHANOPOULOS: -- counts and recounts.ā€ 'This Week' Transcript 1-24-21: Amy Klobuchar, Rand Paul, Vivek Murthy

Can't let the guy speak!!!
The truth might get out.

Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems

The question was, did this video get submitted to a court for review or not?

Switched VotesLost Votes
Dominion Systems

I have more ready to go!

Great. What a Trollathon you created.........lolol

Well they voted for a dead brain like themselves.lol

Forum List

Back