No Jews Allowed

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Has anyone ever worked in a place where employees established company policy via signing a letter of protest?

If they don’t like what their employer publishes, they should look for work elsewhere. I know if I was there boss that’s what I’d tell them.
100+ Politico Staffers Send Letter to Publisher Railing Against Publishing Ben Shapiro

Has anyone ever worked in a place where employees established company policy via signing a letter of protest?

If they don’t like what their employer publishes, they should look for work elsewhere. I know if I was there boss that’s what I’d tell them.
100+ Politico Staffers Send Letter to Publisher Railing Against Publishing Ben Shapiro
Story of my life...as a Jew. LOL

Don't care. Plenty of places welcome Jews.

I remember reading about a baseball bigwig who wanted to hire a non-Caucasian to be a member of the team (in the 1940s?).

Many team members signed a letter objecting to the prospective teammate.

The coach replied to them in very earthy language to shut up and accept his decision.

This is a very misleading headline. Religion doesn't seem to play any role in this.

Shapiro is an illiterate zionist though, nobody can deny that.

as anyone ever worked in a place where employees established company policy via signing a letter of protest?

If they don’t like what their employer publishes, they should look for work elsewhere. I know if I was there boss that’s what I’d tell them
Well, that is it, but the workers also have a right to their opinion and to express it to the employer.

Forum List

Back