On the Pleasure of Hating.

Oh this is philosophy, blah,,boring and over pretentious that humans write ideas down and others want to follow them....Be original and just do something really outlandish and grin about it when you're too old to move...
I actually agree with that, mostly. A LOT of philosophers take what's obvious to most folks and type out what's already intuitive - and I think it seems to be people that dont contemplate things on any deeper level much that find it profound.

Its absurd to say that its the same for all philosophers, though. Its nice to find some gems that youve never contemplated before. It just sucks that youve gotta weed through so much pseudo intellectual propaganda to find it.

This OP is a great example. There are obvious archetypes that certain humans possess, and saying things like " we love to hate" is one of those stubbornly obvious parts of a subset of humanity that it serves no utility to speak about, at length. We already thought and learned about it, at length, merely by living the human experience.
Yes indeed I am used to doing it because it's fun and I know the end will come when you can't do anything but post grumpy thoughts on USMB like Whetherman or Owl...
You post some gems of wit that cut to an issue at times though so....dont give up ya fuggin Mason. Its needed in the weeds.
I ended up being a mason because my other trades involved working for corporations and I didn't like them fellows they tried to tell me what to do. I am the kinda guy that tells you what to do...So I run my own company and tell the slaves to enjoy their time in the pit.

Oh this is philosophy, blah,,boring and over pretentious that humans write ideas down and others want to follow them....Be original and just do something really outlandish and grin about it when you're too old to move...

And here you are. With some sage advice. Go and help GT out. He's all in a heap, quivering in the corner.
Do you need a tissue, or a nap or something?

The guy just dissed your OP and you were too daft to even realize it. Youre a professional dumbfuck?

The way you express yourself.

Do you come from one of those places where they grill squirrels, and play banjos and fiddles in the barn?
I come from the places that arent a part of your history, where they teach critical thinking and how to be cordial.

We are also very good at shutting jerkoffs the fuck down and triggering them.

lmao at the first one. I didn't know you had it in you.

And here you are. With some sage advice. Go and help GT out. He's all in a heap, quivering in the corner.

The guy just dissed your OP and you were too daft to even realize it. Youre a professional dumbfuck?

Do you come from one of those places where they grill squirrels, and play banjos and fiddles in the barn?
I come from the places that arent a part of your history, where they teach critical thinking and how to be cordial.

Well its no surprise that humor and wit are foreign to you, you're not an American.

Its okay, you can continue to emulate our movies and pop culture dear.

Well its no surprise that humor and wit are foreign to you, you're not an American.

Its okay, you can continue to emulate our movies and pop culture dear.

I'm your (plural) greatest fan. I make no secret of the fact.

It could be interesting, ding , to have an honest discussion with you about hate. You certainly seem to enjoy humiliating and hurting people sometimes, and I don't think it is because you don't know the difference. G.T. is being far too kind blaming it on autism.
You come up here and argue endlessly about Pure Good and how God exists, which would make me jump to the assumption that you try to be Good People, but then you go downstairs and act like a total fuckhead, Lucifer's minion, and refuse to be shamed by it, no matter how many of us scold you.
So maybe you understand hate better than most of us who bury that emotion deep inside and deny it most of the time. Most of us would be terrified to look at what lies in the darkness of our souls, and we no doubt should be. But you celebrate it.
It could be interesting.
Im actually mean because Ive lost tolerance for ding inside of many otherwise cordial convoes, he comes in just to snit at people and I go into defcon 4 fireback because its gross to me. I then quit engaging him for a while, month or two, while he cools off.
No BS, dude?

It could be interesting, ding , to have an honest discussion with you about hate. You certainly seem to enjoy humiliating and hurting people sometimes, and I don't think it is because you don't know the difference. G.T. is being far too kind blaming it on autism.
You come up here and argue endlessly about Pure Good and how God exists, which would make me jump to the assumption that you try to be Good People, but then you go downstairs and act like a total fuckhead, Lucifer's minion, and refuse to be shamed by it, no matter how many of us scold you.
So maybe you understand hate better than most of us who bury that emotion deep inside and deny it most of the time. Most of us would be terrified to look at what lies in the darkness of our souls, and we no doubt should be. But you celebrate it.
It could be interesting.
Im actually mean because Ive lost tolerance for ding inside of many otherwise cordial convoes, he comes in just to snit at people and I go into defcon 4 fireback because its gross to me. I then quit engaging him for a while, month or two, while he cools off.
No BS, dude?
What ya mean, Erin? Naw Im not bullshittin. Happy friday!!

It could be interesting.
No BS, dude?
Ding tried that shit with me but I blew him off since I had a sister who was way better at it then he is..

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
It could be interesting.
No BS, dude?
Happy Friday, cheers! Drinking George with a little lime and Sprite.
I read this thread from 1 to 30 or so early this morning. Came back and read the last of it.

How can anybody be such a glutton for punishment? ding got her ass handed to her. I lost count. It was really embarrassing, for ding.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
It could be interesting.
No BS, dude?
I read this thread from 1 to 30 or so early this morning. Came back and read the last of it.

How can anybody be such a glutton for punishment? ding got her ass handed to her. I lost count. It was really embarrassing, for ding.
lol true.

To be fair I was kinda embarrassed that I was responding to so many alerts. : 0

I am really hyper active....I just keep shit rolling I dunno.

Im drinking girl beer tonight, lol. I wont say which tho : 0

It could be interesting.
No BS, dude?

lol true.

To be fair I was kinda embarrassed that I was responding to so many alerts. : 0

I am really hyper active....I just keep shit rolling I dunno.

Im drinking girl beer tonight, lol. I wont say which tho : 0
Well , all beer is good beer, in my humble opinion. GT.

Ding. You could at least try to meet me half way.

• Indirect Communication: The British are relatively indirect communicators; they strongly avoid creating conflict and therefore take all necessary measures to remain polite throughout discussion. This involves making indirect statements that vaguely communicate their message without ‘rocking the boat’ (upsetting the status quo). As a result, people often have to read between the lines since what is said is most likely an understatement of what is actually meant (e.g. “not bad” means something is in fact quite good).
That's odd because wasn't it you who criticized me for being vague and ambiguous? Sort of ironic, don't you think?

What exactly would you like for me to meet you halfway upon? I'm not clairvoyant.

Why not? I expect you to know what's going on in that rat's maze of a brain of mine.

You're not vague. You're maddeningly obtuse. And deliberately awkward.
Not a clue other than you like to play games. The real question would be why. That I only have ideas about.

It could be interesting.
I noticed you are following ding around like an infuriated chihuahua at the moment, but that's between you and him. Both of you seem to enjoy it. I'm just glad I am no longer being rudely snubbed, which really pissed me off, but I didn't HATE anyone for it. Honest.
I didn’t snub you.

It could be interesting.
Not everyone is all good or all bad, OL. You treat them as they are.

Just because I challenge what people say or do or believe does not mean I am humiliating them.

Tell you what, go back and show me in this thread where you believe I did this. Because I don't believe you can.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You are going to the flame zone, OL, for your proof?

How about something from this discussion?

I would be more than happy to provide examples of where other people have done this IN THIS THREAD. In fact, I bet I could find a dozen or so examples OF OTHERS IN THIS THREAD. I don't believe you will find one example of me doing that IN THIS THREAD.
Ding, I made it clear I was interested in how up here you seem to defend one thing and then go downstairs and behave in the exact opposite fashion. So of course I gave a downstairs example.
Don't be flopping around and trying to deflect like they do in Politics.
Or you can just start ignoring me again. But I am not playing go seek/go find in this thread because it has nothing to do with my point.
You gonna try to weasel out of your own behavior in that thread? Chickie was clearly uncomfortable and hurt by it and you soldiered on and on. Anyway, that isn't actually the point, unless you decide to make it one.
I’m not deflecting. I go to the FZ for humor and sometimes to stir up trouble.

I don’t believe I was ever ignoring you. I like having discussions with you. You are polite. And super judgmental.

Forum List

Back