On the Pleasure of Hating.

It seems that way. Maybe not that way to you but to others. Probably because you use a lot of double entendres and you gravitate to the male posters. The women in the clique don’t seem to like you very much.

Not my problem.

Must be a territory thing.

The male posters are mostly the only ones around. Doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out.
You haven’t shown the proper deference and you got sideways with the alpha female.

But you keep trying so I wonder if at some level you believe it is your problem.

Hadn't you noticed? I'm not there anymore.

I got chased off by the resident alpha hippopotamus.

But back to the topic, perhaps?

This up close and personal stuff doesn't gel well with my culture.
And yet the same people that were there are here as well. I believe at some unconscious level you believe opposing me will improve your standing. Ordinarily that’s a great tactic. I’ve actually seen it work several times but it won’t work for you. Their verdict is already been handed down with no possibility of parole. No matter how much you prostrate yourself.

Make believe psychology.

Try something else.

I have to leave now. For something more edifying than lying prostate on the floor.
I agree that prostrating one’s self to be accepted into the pack is not edifying. It wasn’t meant to be. It was meant to be an observation.

There’s nothing make believe about the psychology of the pack or the psychology of outsiders trying to join the pack. It’s fascinating stuff to watch.

I’m not trying to do anything. I am offering my observations. Do with them what you will. My obligation has been satisfied.

It seems that way. Maybe not that way to you but to others. Probably because you use a lot of double entendres and you gravitate to the male posters. The women in the clique don’t seem to like you very much.

Not my problem.

The male posters are mostly the only ones around. Doesn't take Einstein to figure that one out.
You haven’t shown the proper deference and you got sideways with the alpha female.

But you keep trying so I wonder if at some level you believe it is your problem.

You never really seemed interested in discussing the topic. I know because I tried.

Lies. All lies.
No. Observation.

Not my problem.

And yet the same people that were there are here as well. I believe at some unconscious level you believe opposing me will improve your standing. Ordinarily that’s a great tactic. I’ve actually seen it work several times but it won’t work for you. Their verdict is already been handed down with no possibility of parole. No matter how much you prostrate yourself.

Make believe psychology.

Try something else.

I have to leave now. For something more edifying than lying prostate on the floor.
I agree that prostrating one’s self to be accepted into the pack is not edifying. It wasn’t meant to be. It was meant to be an observation.

There’s nothing make believe about the psychology of the pack or the psychology of outsiders trying to join the pack. It’s fascinating stuff to watch.

I’m not trying to do anything. I am offering my observations. Do with them what you will. My obligation has been satisfied.

I didn't know there was a pack.

I'm not a pack animal. I went there to join somebody else.

But he didn't stay long, and left.

Make believe psychology.

Try something else.

Humans are effectively pack creatures.

Make believe psychology.

Try something else.

He meant a pack of Trojans..

USC_Trojans_team_entrance_2016_12.jpg

Make believe psychology.

Try something else.

image.jpeg

:huddle:

Make believe psychology.

Try something else.

View attachment 243798

Yep. It’s probably the root cause of why you try so hard to ingratiate yourself with the clique.

Make believe psychology.

Try something else.

View attachment 243798

Yep. It’s probably the root cause of why you try so hard to ingratiate yourself with the clique.

Who are they?

Am I trying to ingratiate myself with you?

You're too depressing.

View attachment 243798

Who are they?

You're too depressing.
You know very well who they are, and you accuse me of being obtuse? :lol:

No, you aren’t trying to ingratiate yourself with me. You are trying to use me to ingratiate yourself with the clique.

Do you mean to say I am depressing you? That would be giving me control of you. Are you sure you want to go that route?

View attachment 243798

Who are they?

You're too depressing.

No, you aren’t trying to ingratiate yourself with me. You are trying to use me to ingratiate yourself with the clique.

Do you mean to say I am depressing you? That would be giving me control of you. Are you sure you want to go that route?

It's not going anywhere. I'm not into up close and personal. I can't relate to it. And I don't see the point of it. If you don't want to discuss abstract ideas, then I'm done.

Who are they?

You're too depressing.

It's not going anywhere. I'm not into up close and personal. I can't relate to it. And I don't see the point of it. If you don't want to discuss abstract ideas, then I'm done.
What abstract idea are you wishing to discuss?

Forum List

Back