On the Holocaust

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
Let me say that I do think there was persecution and killing of Jews by Nazi Germany. Of that, there is plenty of evidence and it was their policy to do so.

Still, I think modern day Jews have exaggerated, taken advantage, and milked it for all it's worth. After all, the mortality rate of all of us is 100%, and people have been killing each other since the dawn of time. You can't keep extorting people forever, especially people who had nothing to do with it, for example, Americans, whose ancestors in fact fought Nazi Germany.

So yes, I'm tired of the Holocaust like everyone else. The sob story of Jews, in the same way that slavery is the sob story for blacks.

Let me say that I do think there was persecution and killing of Jews by Nazi Germany. Of that, there is plenty of evidence and it was their policy to do so.

Still, I think modern day Jews have exaggerated, taken advantage, and milked it for all it's worth. After all, the mortality rate of all of us is 100%, and people have been killing each other since the dawn of time. You can't keep extorting people forever, especially people who had nothing to do with it, for example, Americans, whose ancestors in fact fought Nazi Germany.

So yes, I'm tired of the Holocaust like everyone else. The sob story of Jews, in the same way that slavery is the sob story for blacks.

In what way are Jews using the Holocaust to extort Americans? It's the Germans who are paying reparations to Jews.

No, Jews have not and do no use it to extort money from Americans. That's just dumb.

And no, you're not "like everyone else.

Next you'll say Jesus had it coming because he was a Jew.

Take your shit and peddle it elsewhere.

:anj_stfu:

Forum List

Back