On The Attack

Cornell students demand Chemistry Prof. David Collum be fired for tweeting that Buffalo incident was not police brutality
Posted by William A. Jacobson Sunday, June 7, 2020 at 9:00pm
Campus cancel culture seeks to fire someone with an unpopular view, claiming his presence makes students feel unsafe and runs against a diverse and inclusive campus.

David Collum is a distinguished Professor of Chemistry at Cornell University, and former Chair of the department. He self-identifies as libertarian, making him one of a small percentage of openly non-liberal professors on a large campus dominated by far-left social justice dogma. "

When Liberals are in charge there is no tolerance.

"Dick Wolf Fires ‘Law & Order’ Spinoff Writer for Threatening to ‘Light Up’ Looters

"I will not tolerate this conduct during our hour of national grief," Wolf said in a statement.
Dick Wolf, the creator and executive producer of NBC’s “Law & Order” franchise, has fired writer Craig Gore from scripting the upcoming spinoff series centered around Christopher Meloni’s “Law & Order: SVU” character Elliot Stabler. Gore posted photos to social media on June 1 that showed him holding a weapon and threatening looters in a comment that stated he would “light motherfuckers up who are trying to fuck with my property” (via Variety). "

Joseph McCarthy was a marine. LBJ, a navy man, as was Nixon.

There are some politicians today who are veterans. Arkansas has one, Senator Tom Cotton….a decorated combat veteran.

1.“Cotton was accepted to Harvard after graduating from high school in 1995, and majored in government. At Harvard, Cotton was a member of the editorial board of The Harvard Crimson, often dissenting from the liberal majority.[5] In articles, Cotton addressed what he saw as "sacred cows" such as affirmative action.[6] He graduated with an A.B. magna cum laude in 1998 after only three years of study, having written his senior thesis on The Federalist Papers.[4]

After graduating from Harvard, Cotton was accepted into a master's degree program at Claremont Graduate University. He left in 1999, saying that he found academic life "too sedentary", and instead enrolled at Harvard Law School.[4] Cotton graduated from Harvard Law School with a J.D. degree in 2002.” Wikipedia.

Cotton was offered the field of law when he joined…..but he opted for the infantry. He asked for a combat position, to fight for my country. Active duty in the 101st airborne. Bronze Star.

View attachment 346595

Our friends on the Left probably don’t love this veteran as much a they do Bradley Manning, or Bowe Bergdahl. Democrats elected one who claimed to ‘loathe’ the military as President.

I bet you can guess which party Senator Cotton belongs to.

2. There can be no more pointed indictment of the current so-called ‘journalists’ than this Vox headline:

“The New York Times staff revolt over Tom Cotton’s op-ed, explained

Why New York Times journalists publicly revolted against a senator’s op-ed calling on Trump to “send in the troops” — and what this says about journalism in the Trump era.

This week, the New York Times staff revolted against its editors.

The inciting incident was the decision to publish an op-ed by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) titled “Send In the Troops.” Claiming that “rioters have plunged many American cities into anarchy,” Cotton argued that soldiers be sent as “backup” for the police to end the violence.

“One thing above all else will restore order to our streets: an overwhelming show of force to disperse, detain and ultimately deter lawbreakers,” the senator wrote.” The New York Times staff revolt over Tom Cotton’s op-ed, explained

Time and again we have seen the result of government school, and the crop of graduates who vote Democrat and work to silence any opposing voice.

No matter what those who disagree, have done for the country.
The horrible President who you support has made your opinions useless. The whole world is protesting. Trump is a worldwide joke. So are you and those like you.

I agree, my opinions would be useless to you.

They are meant for thinking individuals.

Explaining this complex situation to you, again, would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.
I accept your capitulation.

Run along, lil' fella.......

...this is wayyyy over your pay grade.
I stoop this low occasionally to show how splendidly stupid you are.

There are some politicians today who are veterans. Arkansas has one, Senator Tom Cotton….a decorated combat veteran.

1.“Cotton was accepted to Harvard after graduating from high school in 1995, and majored in government. At Harvard, Cotton was a member of the editorial board of The Harvard Crimson, often dissenting from the liberal majority.[5] In articles, Cotton addressed what he saw as "sacred cows" such as affirmative action.[6] He graduated with an A.B. magna cum laude in 1998 after only three years of study, having written his senior thesis on The Federalist Papers.[4]

After graduating from Harvard, Cotton was accepted into a master's degree program at Claremont Graduate University. He left in 1999, saying that he found academic life "too sedentary", and instead enrolled at Harvard Law School.[4] Cotton graduated from Harvard Law School with a J.D. degree in 2002.” Wikipedia.

Cotton was offered the field of law when he joined…..but he opted for the infantry. He asked for a combat position, to fight for my country. Active duty in the 101st airborne. Bronze Star.

View attachment 346595

Our friends on the Left probably don’t love this veteran as much a they do Bradley Manning, or Bowe Bergdahl. Democrats elected one who claimed to ‘loathe’ the military as President.

2. There can be no more pointed indictment of the current so-called ‘journalists’ than this Vox headline:

Why New York Times journalists publicly revolted against a senator’s op-ed calling on Trump to “send in the troops” — and what this says about journalism in the Trump era.

The inciting incident was the decision to publish an op-ed by Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) titled “Send In the Troops.” Claiming that “rioters have plunged many American cities into anarchy,” Cotton argued that soldiers be sent as “backup” for the police to end the violence.

“One thing above all else will restore order to our streets: an overwhelming show of force to disperse, detain and ultimately deter lawbreakers,” the senator wrote.” The New York Times staff revolt over Tom Cotton’s op-ed, explained

Time and again we have seen the result of government school, and the crop of graduates who vote Democrat and work to silence any opposing voice.

The horrible President who you support has made your opinions useless. The whole world is protesting. Trump is a worldwide joke. So are you and those like you.

Explaining this complex situation to you, again, would be like putting an elevator in an out-house.

Maybe it’s time for you to have a brain scan….it’s possible the squirrel has died.

View attachment 346595

See you in November, chump.

And if you want to start something sooner...bring it on.

Gonna look a whole lot different when those neanderthals are facing armed resistance.

You won’t see him in November. Nonuke is another foreign anti-trump troll here to help the democrat cause.

....and, pretty much, a moron.
I see you found another idiot to play with.

View attachment 346595

Gonna look a whole lot different when those neanderthals are facing armed resistance.

You won’t see him in November. Nonuke is another foreign anti-trump troll here to help the democrat cause.
I am hardly ever here because of all of you stupid people. I will still be around occasionally in November.

View attachment 346595

Maybe it’s time for you to have a brain scan….it’s possible the squirrel has died.
Another stupider than stupid reply. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels want you for the third episode.

"Dick Wolf Fires ‘Law & Order’ Spinoff Writer for Threatening to ‘Light Up’ Looters

"I will not tolerate this conduct during our hour of national grief," Wolf said in a statement.
Dick Wolf, the creator and executive producer of NBC’s “Law & Order” franchise, has fired writer Craig Gore from scripting the upcoming spinoff series centered around Christopher Meloni’s “Law & Order: SVU” character Elliot Stabler. Gore posted photos to social media on June 1 that showed him holding a weapon and threatening looters in a comment that stated he would “light motherfuckers up who are trying to fuck with my property” (via Variety). "

This must be that "systematic racism" they keep talking about.

View attachment 346595

The New York Times is just full of that "systematic racism" isnt it?

Last edited:

View attachment 346595

I am hardly ever here because of all of you stupid people. I will still be around occasionally in November.

In truth, even when you're here.....you're not here.

View attachment 346595

Another stupider than stupid reply. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels want you for the third episode.

I'm not familiar with the oeuvre of the individuals you've named.....but I'm sure they represent your....interests.

What becomes clear is why everyone who knows you is recommending you be involuntarily institutionalized.

View attachment 346595

The New York Times is just full of that "systematic racism" isn tit?

I believe I've seen another description of what the NYTimes is full of.

This must be that "systematic racism" they keep talking about.

Imagining for political value.

"The media, the bipartisan political class, the academy, and the commentariat concoct their “systemic,” “institutional,” “unconscious” racism fiction by statistical tunnel vision: We must conclude that African Americans — in particular, young black men — are being targeted by police because the percentage of killings of blacks significantly overrepresents the black population. It makes no sense, however, to look only at the percentage of blacks involved in police shootings, as if it were the only attribute that mattered — as if it were the only attribute by which blacks are overrepresented compared to their percentage of the overall population.

While African Americans are involved in two times more police shootings than their percentage of the population would seem to warrant, they commit 53 percent of murders and 60 percent of robberies — well over four times their percentage of the population. The political establishment would have you assume this statistical disparity is caused by institutional racism that myopically beams police attention onto black men. But we know the statistics accurately reflect reality because crimes get reported by victims — a large percentage of whom are black (also outstripping their share of the overall population)."

View attachment 346595

I'm not familiar with the oeuvre of the individuals you've named.....but I'm sure they represent your....interests.

What becomes clear is why everyone who knows you is recommending you be involuntarily institutionalized.
Your ignorance is noted.

Forum List

Back