On polling - Trump says the quiet part out loud

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Give him about a week, and he'll admit the truth almost every time! :lol:

Exactly one week ago, I wrote these words: "If you listen to him long enough -- no easy chore -- Donald Trump will tell you all his secrets."​
Well, he did it again.​
During his speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend, Trump let loose with this line explaining his strategy on polling:​
"If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
Yup. That about captures it!​
There are very few through lines for Donald Trump since he entered American politics in earnest in early 2015. His obsession with polling is definitely one of them.​

Exactly one week ago, I wrote these words: "If you listen to him long enough -- no easy chore -- Donald Trump will tell you all his secrets."​
Well, he did it again.​
During his speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Dallas, Texas, over the weekend, Trump let loose with this line explaining his strategy on polling:​
"If it's bad, I say it's fake. If it's good, I say that's the most accurate poll ever."
There are very few through lines for Donald Trump since he entered American politics in earnest in early 2015. His obsession with polling is definitely one of them.​

Pleasant dreams sweetie..
E4BWBfXUcAEG7Ik.jpg

Well, he did it again.​

Hard to believe that, as dumb as you claim your boyfriend Trump is, he's figured out how polls work and you haven't. LOL!

The future called, they are asking Dems if they will stop obsessing about Trump this led to the downfall of the Dem party. Remnants fled to Canada.

Well, he did it again.​

When was the last time any Democrat told the truth about anything? What about that video years ago where the creator of Obamacare admitted in a leaked video that he, Obumma and all the democrats KNEW that Obumma's promises were all just a pack of bold-faced lies told just to get the ACA passed.

That's the last time I ever remember getting the TRUTH out of a Democrat.

Well, he did it again.​

So he admits it while everyone else that does the same thing denies it. Because ALL of you do it.
You didnt make the case you were trying to make :lol:

Well, he did it again.​

When was the last time any Democrat told the truth about anything? What about that video years ago where the creator of Obamacare admitted in a leaked video that he, Obumma and all the democrats KNEW that Obumma's promises were all just a pack of bold-faced lies told just to get the ACA passed.

That's the last time I ever remember getting the TRUTH out of a Democrat.

Well, Joe Biden said he had the best voter fraud machine in history. That turned out to be true.

Well, he did it again.​

I keep asking this question but I don't seem to ever get an answer. What do you think will happen in America IF he got re-elected in 2024?

I keep asking this question but I don't seem to ever get an answer. What do you think will happen in America IF he got re-elected in 2024?

Pick MEEE - :hhello:

If Donnie avoids prison and is somehow reelected by hook or by crook, then we lose our country and become little better than Cuba, Russia, Haiti, Turkey, Hungary, NoKo, Philippines or Belarus.

If you long to live under an Authoritarian Regime in a third world country? - Rump is TOTALLY your guy!

Pick MEEE - :hhello:

If Donnie avoids prison and is somehow reelected by hook or by crook, then we lose our country and become little better than Cuba, Russia, Haiti, Turkey, Hungary, NoKo, Philippines or Belarus.

If you long to live under an Authoritarian Regime in a third world country? - Rump is TOTALLY your guy!

Shut the fuck up and put your mask back on, or else.

Forum List

Back