On par with Romney putting a dog on the roof of his car?

Don't worry, lots of kids stand on dogs so that must be the right thing to do eh? Morons here, total fucking morons.
Yeah I bet your were the perfect kid you partisan hypocrite asshole now go fuck off.
No, I was a regular kid, and I went right over mom's knee when I pulled shit like that, just as he should have. You don't stand on the fucking dog and you don't make excuses for people who let their kids do either.
How do you know he didn't go over moms knee dumb ass? Were you there did you see and hear what went on after that pic was taken? You also don't make judgement's about things and people that you didn't witness.
Multiple pictures dumbass, and she posted them on Facebook because she thinks her little moron, literally, is cute when standing on the fucking dog.

And I make judgments about every fucking thing in the universe. Deal with it.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

It is sad that you think more of a dog then a handicapped child.
The dog is supposed to be here. The child should have been aborted. He suffers from a very serious disorder and will have to be cared for for the rest of his life in a world where you won't pony up what we need to care for the healthy children. He was never supposed to be here, and most like him are aborted, which the is correct thing to do.

And a decent parent doesn't let their child stand on the fucking dog, ever.

Maybe not but Bible Spice crooning over her brood standing on a dog makes my stomach turn :mad-61:

Is this broad just tone-deaf or is it just self-described thumpers :eusa_pray: that think everything on the earth is put here for their personal enjoyment (that goes for Randians as well)

Sarah Palin Angers Animal Lovers With Picture Of Son Stepping On Dog Crooks and Liars
Since she didn't have the common sense to abort The Drooler, she can at least have the decency to teach him to stop standing on the fucking dog!

The dog is supposed to be here. The child should have been aborted. He suffers from a very serious disorder and will have to be cared for for the rest of his life in a world where you won't pony up what we need to care for the healthy children. He was never supposed to be here, and most like him are aborted, which the is correct thing to do.

The child is not like you, you have no responsibility for the child and yet you would kill the child, and yes Trig is suppose to be here. Your god complex not withstanding.

The child is not like you, you have no responsibility for the child and yet you would kill the child, and yes Trig is suppose to be here. Your god complex not withstanding.
So the other 9 out of 10 Downs kids that get aborted are also supposed to be here? Who has the God Complex again?

Last edited:
Don't worry, lots of kids stand on dogs so that must be the right thing to do eh? Morons here, total fucking morons.
Yeah I bet your were the perfect kid you partisan hypocrite asshole now go fuck off.
No, I was a regular kid, and I went right over mom's knee when I pulled shit like that, just as he should have. You don't stand on the fucking dog and you don't make excuses for people who let their kids do either.
How do you know he didn't go over moms knee dumb ass? Were you there did you see and hear what went on after that pic was taken? You also don't make judgement's about things and people that you didn't witness.
Multiple pictures dumbass, and she posted them on Facebook because she thinks her little moron, literally, is cute when standing on the fucking dog.

So basically your just talking out of your ass you stupid partisan fuck this has nothing to do with hurting a dog which did not seem hurt by the way or how to discipline a child this all about your hatred of a woman who's politics you can't stand a hatred that runs so deep you attack a child over it. You are truly one sick sorry pathetic son of a bitch.

So basically your just talking out of your ass you stupid partisan fuck this has nothing to do with hurting a dog which did not seem hurt by the way or how to discipline a child this all about your hatred of a woman who's politics you can't stand a hatred that runs so deep you attack a child over it. You are truly one sick sorry pathetic son of a bitch.
Where exactly do you see the partisan part asswipe? These pictures are just more examples of why she is such a stupid useless ****, who you rush to defend at all costs. That is partisan.

And when I find the people who supposedly taught you the English language, I'm going to beat their behinds as well for failing in such a profound manner.

Last edited:
Until you all have a downs syndrome child or know someone who does you should keep your ignorant opinions to yourselves.
The dog was not hurt nor was it in pain or it would have gotten up and left.
Trig wanted to help do the dishes and the dog was in front of the kitchen sink , little kids do all sorts of things to their cats and dogs when they are little. Guess what?
They all survive.
ummm..... how would you know? :eusa_eh: :eusa_hand: That child is pretty big.

They do say there is a gay gene. So are we gonna abort queer babies now. They are not of the normal gene pool.

Frank1400PennAve is melting-down/spamming a politics sub-forum thread. Prolly needs a time-out to cool down.

do you realize that you're posting in the politics sub-forum bucko? Content-free, ad homs are grounds for a time out Mkay?

They do say there is a gay gene. So are we gonna abort queer babies now. They are not of the normal gene pool.
If you can find the gene that's your call now isn't it, but a fully functional faggot is way better for society than a dependent-for-life moron now aren't they? One you can live and let live, and the other might need to stay in diapers their whole life. Common sense tells you which one to abort.

Such a meltdown, and it seems like it has less to do with "the little moron" standing on a dog, than your anger over him not being aborted...decent libs are cringing as they read your opinions on beating kids. Please continue.:D

Such a meltdown, and it seems like it has less to do with "the little moron" standing on a dog, than your anger over him not being aborted...decent libs are cringing as they read your opinions on beating kids. Please continue.:D
This is not about "the kid". This is about Bible Spice touting the fact that a kid his size is standing on the spine of a dog.

This is not about "the kid". This is about Bible Spice touting the fact that a kid his size is standing on the spine of a dog.

Kindly remove your hand from PMH's ass and don't try speaking for him.:thup: :lol:

Got news for you, in this country we spank our children, which is an appropriate thing to do, not take their picture and think it's cute, when they stand on the fucking dog!

Got news for you, in this country we spank our children, which is an appropriate thing to do, not take their picture and think it's cute, when they stand on the fucking dog!

Sweetie, I'm not necessarily anti-spanking, but let's not pretend that you're into a little swat for effect/reinforcement...you're clearly full of venom, and parents who spank when they are all worked up as you are, tend to lose control. Now wipe the spittle off your mouth.:D

I just KNEW one of you paid flacks for Obama, er I mean liberal pukes would bring this up.

It's a charming, cute picture. If a liberal family had shown this picture, you guys would melt with the cuteness.

But it was Palin.

It's obvious the dog does not mind, or he would simply move away.

Grow a brain for once liberals.

Sheesh!

:lol:

Forum List

Back