“On June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestiniian"

My money says that Israel put them up to it.

Our government is such an embarrassment.
Your problem is you can't handle the truth, nor do you respect the laws of this land. Hamas is a terrorist organization and CAIR was caught supporting it.

Israel put our candy ass lackeys up to that too.

What an embarrassment.
Oh ok. So you want Americans to consider groups that train kids to be suicide bombers, or blow up pizza parlors, school buses, restaurants, malls, etc NOT terrorist. Just because you're a moron doesn't mean the rest of the country has to be. If you don't like this country and respect it's laws then perhaps some Muslim shithole would suit you better?

Your problem is you can't handle the truth, nor do you respect the laws of this land. Hamas is a terrorist organization and CAIR was caught supporting it.
CAIR was never charged with anything; and was given a clean bill of health by every Federal agency that investigated it. :cool:

But Israel is still pumping that propaganda.
Really? CAIR's doors are practically shut because it operated as a front for Hamas. Keep up with the news will ya.

What an embarrassment.
Oh ok. So you want Americans to consider groups that train kids to be suicide bombers, or blow up pizza parlors, school buses, restaurants, malls, etc NOT terrorist. Just because you're a moron doesn't mean the rest of the country has to be. If you don't like this country and respect it's laws then perhaps some Muslim shithole would suit you better?

Keep pumping that propaganda.:lol::lol::lol:

What an embarrassment.

Hamas trains Palestinians to be suicide bombers that target restaurants, schools, etc, that is not propoganda.

Regardless of the label you ascribe to them; Palistinian, Jordanian, etc.

There were people living there for many generations before the Jews invaded and occupied the land.

That is a fact. :cool:
Other Arabs said the same thing.

"There is no such country as Palestine. 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented. There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria. 'Palestine' is alien to us. It is the Zionists who introduced it".

- Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, Syrian Arab leader to British Peel Commission, 1937 -

"There is no such thing as Palestine in history, absolutely not".

- Professor Philip Hitti, Arab historian, 1946 -

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but Southern Syria".

- Representant of Saudi Arabia at the United Nations, 1956 -

Concerning the Holy Land, the chairman of the Syrian Delegation at the Paris Peace Conference in February 1919 stated:

"The only Arab domination since the Conquest in 635 c.e. hardly lasted, as such, 22 years".

Last edited:
As I said; no matter what label or name "you" attach to them Roudy.

There were people living in the land before the Zionists began their occupation at the start of the last century.

Hamas trains Palestinians to be suicide bombers that target restaurants, schools, etc, that is not propoganda.

Drop in the bucket compared to Israeli terrorism.

There were people living in the land before the Zionists began their occupation at the start of the last century.

Different people will have different opinions about that "occupation". Before the Arabs, who was on the land?
Again, with the labels.

Look, there were people living on the land for generations before the european zionist began their exodus into the land and settled there.

How can you deny this obvious fact?? :cool:

Different people will have different opinions about that "occupation". Before the Arabs, who was on the land?
Again, with the labels.

Look, there were people living on the land for generations before the european zionist began their exodus into the land and settled there.

How can you deny this obvious fact?? :cool:

Find me the offspring of those nations. Then we can have a discussion.

Find me the offspring of those nations. Then we can have a discussion.
Lipush, you have stated that your family went there before 1948.

What race/ethnicity were the majority of the people who lived there when your family immigrated? :cool:

Who was here in the 1880-1900? Surely it was not "Palestinians" as we see them today.

How so? Most Palestinians have grandparents from that era.

Lipush, you have stated that your family went there before 1948.

What race/ethnicity were the majority of the people who lived there when your family immigrated? :cool:

Who was here in the 1880-1900? Surely it was not "Palestinians" as we see them today.

How many Palestinians today are actually and originally from Egypt or Syria or Lebanon?

How many Palestinians today are actually and originally from Egypt or Syria or Lebanon?

My grandparents were from Scotland, England, and Germany.

Does that mean that I am not American.

Just a thought. If I was required to go back "home" where would that be?

Forum List

Back