“On June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestiniian"

The Jews were always in the land. Much before the first Arab was born.
Always??

The Torah says Moses invaded and took the land from the people who were already living there? :cool:

And those people are gone and don't have a claim on the land.

I have a question I wanna ask. I see your tag says "Patriotic Muslim American". Care to tell me what exactly does it mean?

Regardless of the label you ascribe to them; Palistinian, Jordanian, etc.

There were people living there for many generations before the Jews invaded and occupied the land.

That is a fact. :cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For Israelis the "right over land" belong to a RELIGION, not to the people that actually born in the place.

that means that if you convert tomorrow you can come to the place you never were before and scream "MY HOME!!!! those people that have other religion allowing themselves to be born in my home!! somebody! Join the army and fight for the right of one religion over this place!"

Regardless of the label you ascribe to them; Palistinian, Jordanian, etc.

There were people living there for many generations before the Jews invaded and occupied the land.

That is a fact. :cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For Israelis the "right over land" belong to a RELIGION, not to the people that actually born in the place.

that means that if you convert tomorrow you can come to the place you never were before and scream "MY HOME!!!! those people that have other religion allowing themselves to be born in my home!! somebody! Join the army and fight for the right of one religion over this place!"

The religion is only 1% of the meaning of being a "Jew". What you say maybe correct, however, for Muslims it is the same thing. I doubt any of the Arabs/Muslim around the world would have fight for the Palestinians if they were Buddhists. Their claim of the Homeland of the Jews is simply because it is by their point of view, A Muslim land.

You can simply say it's the aspect of the conflict on both Jews and Muslims.

Always??

The Torah says Moses invaded and took the land from the people who were already living there? :cool:

And those people are gone and don't have a claim on the land.

I have a question I wanna ask. I see your tag says "Patriotic Muslim American". Care to tell me what exactly does it mean?

Really? When did they leave? Where did they go?

Do you agree with the views of Anjem Choudry?
He is not an American and mainly deals with UK politics and issues. :cool:

I know he's not an American. But I asked if you agreed with his views. It doesn't matter where he lives.
What views would that be??

btw He has a small mosque with about 20 members.

But the media acts like he speaks for 1.5 billion muslims.

Just saying............. :cool:

He is not an American and mainly deals with UK politics and issues. :cool:

I know he's not an American. But I asked if you agreed with his views. It doesn't matter where he lives.
What views would that be??

btw He has a small mosque with about 20 members.

But the media acts like he speaks for 1.5 billion muslims.

Just saying............. :cool:

The Media always does a big deal out of extremists. Question is, how many Muslims are against his views and how many agree with him quietly.

I am talking about his saying that "The flag of Islam will one day be waved over the white house" And that in the future "Every woman in the world will go with Hijab"

Walid Shoebat, Like his Gay lover Roudy, have been known to Lie

Critics such as Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for Council on American-Islamic Relations have questioned Shoebat's background story, along with others like him, saying they "belong to an 'industry' that is often perpetuated by fundamentalist Christians" and aren't former Muslim terrorists.[5]

Skeptics [14] have also questioned why Shoebat has been able to retain his US citizenship if it is true that he was involved in acts of terror.[5]

One well known Conservative blogger, Debbie Schlussel [14] exposes what she says is proof of him being a fraud and plagiarizing one of her works.

The Jerusalem Post states that Shoebat has profited from his story that he was formerly a Muslim terrorist, but has rejected Islam for Christianity.[4] When the Post asked Shoebat whether the Walid Shoebat Foundation is a registered charity, he said that it was registered in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania State Attorney's office said it had no record of such a charity. When asked again, Shoebat claimed it was registered under a different name, but that he was not aware of the Foundation's registered name, nor any other details, which were known only to his manager. Dr. Joel Fishman of the Allegany County Law Library in Pennsylvania expressed doubts about Walid Shoebat Foundation's donation process. He noted that if the money were being given to a registered charity, the charity would have to make annual reports to the state and federal government
Walid Shoebat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Video: CNN Exposes Walid Shoebat's Terror Training Scam - Part 2 (CAIR) - YouTube
Pfffft! CAIR is an enemy within organization under investigation for funding terrorism.

Justice Dept. inspector general investigates FBI, CAIR ties | The Daily Caller

Walid Shoebat, Like his Gay lover Roudy, have been known to Lie

Critics such as Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for Council on American-Islamic Relations have questioned Shoebat's background story, along with others like him, saying they "belong to an 'industry' that is often perpetuated by fundamentalist Christians" and aren't former Muslim terrorists.[5]

Skeptics [14] have also questioned why Shoebat has been able to retain his US citizenship if it is true that he was involved in acts of terror.[5]

One well known Conservative blogger, Debbie Schlussel [14] exposes what she says is proof of him being a fraud and plagiarizing one of her works.

The Jerusalem Post states that Shoebat has profited from his story that he was formerly a Muslim terrorist, but has rejected Islam for Christianity.[4] When the Post asked Shoebat whether the Walid Shoebat Foundation is a registered charity, he said that it was registered in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania State Attorney's office said it had no record of such a charity. When asked again, Shoebat claimed it was registered under a different name, but that he was not aware of the Foundation's registered name, nor any other details, which were known only to his manager. Dr. Joel Fishman of the Allegany County Law Library in Pennsylvania expressed doubts about Walid Shoebat Foundation's donation process. He noted that if the money were being given to a registered charity, the charity would have to make annual reports to the state and federal government
Walid Shoebat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Video: CNN Exposes Walid Shoebat's Terror Training Scam - Part 2 (CAIR) - YouTube
Pfffft! CAIR is an enemy within organization under investigation for funding terrorism.

My money says that Israel put them up to it.

Our government is such an embarrassment.

Roudy you are such a blatant liar it's pathetic.

I said what ever label "you" ascribe to them not me.
Does it make a fucking difference, you idiot convert? Point is the "Arabs" got their state in what is known as today as JORDAN. Arabs must have very low self esteem and pride to call themselves one thing on one given day and another on another day after a humiliating defeat by Israel.

And besides how stupid do you have to be to convert to Islam like Sunni did, in this day and age when Islam is synonymous with hate and oppression? Very fucking stupid. I'm talking beyond retarded and even beyond mentally ill. We're talking suicidal here.

all of that doesn't matter as long as Jordan is unwilling to give those people Jordanian passports or invite them to Jordanian territory.

You can sit all day and shout "this people are Jordanian", Jordan is not listening...

No country is willing to give citizenship to this people. so why wouldn't they give themselves one?

If this is so much "Israeli territory", let it be one, and give Israeli citizenship to everyone there.

If it's not one, If it is Jordanian territory - OK, give this land (include half of Jerusalem) to Jordan.

Do you want a third option? OK, give it another name. That's the option those people take. Some did it before that, took some former colony and called it "Israel".
Ah but it's not just "land" that they want. It's the destruction of someone else's land.

I am talking about his saying that "The flag of Islam will one day be waved over the white house" And that in the future "Every woman in the world will go with Hijab"
I really can't predict the future and neither can he.

But I do envision the day when an Islamic flag will fly over the Knesset :cool:

Last edited:
1) I am Patriotic when it comes to my country.

2) I am a Muslim.

3) I am an American born and raised.
He calls himself that because so many Muslim Americans aren't really Americans.

I really can't predict the future and neither can he.

But I do envision the day when an Islamic flag will fly over the Knesset :cool:
Stop masturbating or you'll go blind.

Your problem is you can't handle the truth, nor do you respect the laws of this land. Hamas is a terrorist organization and CAIR was caught supporting it.

Your problem is you can't handle the truth, nor do you respect the laws of this land. Hamas is a terrorist organization and CAIR was caught supporting it.

Israel put our candy ass lackeys up to that too.

What an embarrassment.

Forum List

Back