On Jan 6, did Congress/ Mike Pence have the authority to overrule the States Electoral Votes?

Does a Congress or the Vice President have the authority to overturn States EVs?

• Total voters
No....Nobody asked him to do that, so the thread premise is deliberately dishonest.
You're insane...

"And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election." ~ Trump

"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people." ~ Trump

"And they want to recertify their votes. They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back." ~ Trump

Then why are Democrats investigating Trump for exercising his first amendment rights, especially when you are admitting that Trump did nothing illegal?
They're investigating how and why it happened and what can be done to help prevent it from happening again. That has taken them to suspect Trump was involved in some manner, which they are now investigating.

And we had months of BLM protests committing numerous acts of violence and threatening law enforcement and attacking our democracy, even taking over swaths of US territory and turning them into lawless zones and trying to overrun a federal court, you know, the pillar of democracy. And, we had a Bernie supporter, after Bernie called for a revolution numerous times, not only threatening but actually shooting lawmakers.
All unrelated.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
And we had months of BLM protests committing numerous acts of violence and threatening law enforcement and attacking our democracy, even taking over swaths of US territory and turning them into lawless zones and trying to overrun a federal court, you know, the pillar of democracy. And, we had a Bernie supporter, after Bernie called for a revolution numerous times, not only threatening but actually shooting lawmakers.

Not according to his drones who were arrested and some of his closest butt boys like Peter Navarro.
Oh really? I suppose you can quote one of them. Furthermore, it doesn't matter what they claim. Facts are all that matter. We know what Trump said, and in no way did it constitute "instigation" to commit any crimes.

Oh really? I suppose you can quote one of them. Furthermore, it doesn't matter what they claim. Facts are all that matter. We know what Trump said, and in no way did it constitute "instigation" to commit any crimes.
Jenna Ryan, a Texas realtor who was arrested after taking part in the Capitol siege, also asked President Trump for a pardon because she claimed to have been following the president's instructions.

You know that isn't true. About 1/3 of the country believes it was a swindle. That's what has you prog morons so scared.
You aren't producing documentation or intelligent arguments. You are a loser. Get lost loser. Nothing more boring than an idiot like you, who circle jerks around everything that says nothing.

Stop the Steal

That was the objective of the mob storming the Capitol.
Do you believe Congress or the Vice President has the authority to overturn the states Electoral Votes?
If they did, especially with Pence it would have happened. He searched high & low for a reason to overturn the election but finally gave up when he realized that the Constitution gave him no remedy to keep that slimeball Trump in office. If Pence could have gotten away with it, he would have.

You know that isn't true. About 1/3 of the country believes it was a swindle. That's what has you prog morons so scared.
A third of the country are crazy deranged cultists. Those people lost touch with reality a long time ago. That 1/3rd is the party of disinformation and lies. It's the same crowd Adolph Hitler used to kill 6 million Jews.

Jenna Ryan, a Texas realtor who was arrested after taking part in the Capitol siege, also asked President Trump for a pardon because she claimed to have been following the president's instructions.
Like I said, it doesn't matter what they claim. All that matters are the facts, and Trump said nothing that could be considered "instigation" to commit a crime.

You aren't producing documentation or intelligent arguments. You are a loser. Get lost loser. Nothing more boring than an idiot like you, who circle jerks around everything that says nothing.
Is the little prog twerp afraid to defend his claims?

Forum List

Back