On Fat People

Good luck with that comrade.

Yes, I know. Americans proudly defend their freedom to get fat against any doctor's advice, by getting twice as fat.

Their body, their right. Pass on your Marxist nonsense.

Okay, so would you like to be a pigly communist, or a fat pig?

Your body is not yours, never has been. Even when we cut off your dick in the gulag.

Your body belongs to the following entities. Inland revenue, employer sponsored care, city bus and airliner seat pricing, Monsanto chemicals, your dog. I pity your dog.

So now you're a troll and a Marxist.

Color me shocked...

I think it's more than just trolling. This is a common view of many statists - namely the idea that economic power is the same as state power, with state power being preferable (in their view) because they think "we the people" can control it. Of course, economic power isn't the same; Monsanto can't arrest you if you defy them. This is their conceit and it needs to be called out clearly.

Then imagine this. The state is gone. Now suddenly you need to wipe your ass but it is so fat that you can't reach it. It is only the state that can reach it for you, but it is gone. Now what will you do?

It is a theoretical fact, that you can principally elect and unelect state officials. But you can't do this with Monsanto and Goldman Sachs. In practice, there is no difference because private cash of big business directs your votes and thinking, so, what do you want to call out? That there is no freedom? And no free market? You feel the freest, when you do what someone convinced you to do, in other words, you are the least free when you falsely believe that you are free. (Bismarck paraphrased.). Was that your point?

OH before I forget, the fatsos victimize all around who are not fat. Also, fatsos have the typical American junkie logic, that it is other people and the spoon that makes them fat. Hehehe.

Then imagine this. The state is gone. Now suddenly you need to wipe your ass but it is so fat that you can't reach it. It is only the state that can reach it for you, but it is gone. Now what will you do?

Wow. Food for thought, indeed.

It's okay to say it. Fat people are disgusting

Another bold and righteous soul, taking a stand!

You know, before this thread I - like most of us - saw fat people as admirable and heroic. But now that I think about, they are kind of gross.

There oughta be a law.

You know, before this thread I - like most of us - saw fat people as admirable and heroic. But now that I think about, they are kind of gross.

There oughta be a law.

I never said they didn't have a right to be a fat, disgusting pig. Just saying they should realize their appearance is repulsive.

There oughta be a law.

I never said they didn't have a right to be a fat, disgusting pig. Just saying they should realize their appearance is repulsive.

Exactly. And you're helping to make them more aware of that fact. So many of them just don't get it. The truth is a hard sell, but if you have the courage of your convictions, you can do it!

Good luck with that comrade.

Yes, I know. Americans proudly defend their freedom to get fat against any doctor's advice, by getting twice as fat.

Your body is not yours, never has been. Even when we cut off your dick in the gulag.

Your body belongs to the following entities. Inland revenue, employer sponsored care, city bus and airliner seat pricing, Monsanto chemicals, your dog. I pity your dog.

Color me shocked...

But you need the sate. Of course many people around the world can function with minimal or zero state interference, but not Americans.

Nobody's calling for anarchy. Nice red herring.

Color me shocked...

But you need the sate. Of course many people around the world can function with minimal or zero state interference, but not Americans.

But you do because only in the famine of anarchy is your fatness the biggest survival ticket.

I'm still curious about this government ass-wiping program. I had no idea such a thing existed. Overall, how would you rate the service? Do you get a kiss as well?

Last edited:
If people want to eat themselves to death, fine. Just charge them a higher premium for their health related issues. It's done to smokers, why not fat people?
Added complication: the fatsos eat their relatives to death first before they eat themselves to death.

Color me shocked...

But you do because only in the famine of anarchy is your fatness the biggest survival ticket.

I'm going to stop feeding the troll now...

Some people are obese because they eat junk food. Other are obese because of some hormonal dysfunction.
In both case you should never judge people for what they are.
Appearance is nothing :)

But why is fat bitches on dating sites? Not the ones who are a few extra pounds overweight, the ones who are EXTREMELY OVERWEIGHT. What man is going on a date with a extremely obese woman unless he is retarded?

Forum List

Back