On Eve of Hunter Biden Case Before Judge, Biden Defense Lawyers Accused of Impersonating Congressional Staff to Remove Derogatory Evidence Against

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is proof that desperation has set in. This is highly unethical what Hunters attorney did. It's grounds for total disbarment. What she did was like getting a case removed from the Court Docket by means of illegal access to the Court system.

• Banned
This is proof that desperation has set in. This is highly unethical what Hunters attorney did. It's grounds for total disbarment. What she did was like getting a case removed from the Court Docket by means of illegal access to the Court system.

Leave it to the Fed to be so incompetent that they don't even check ID nor verify in epic legal cases. No wonder the chinese walk right over us.

Still, I love to see the Left sweat like a pig; I like to collect their tears and sweat droplets in a little bottle!

It's pretty amazing they would try something this brazen.

~~~~~~
What we have here is Bong smoking Sandy Berger

more corruption to cover up corruption ...

I don’t believe any of it. If there’s any desperation showing, it’s coming from the Trump camp, as they throw out wild conspiracies while waiting for the drip, drip, drip of the next indictment. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back