Compare Truman to Trump

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
This is among the reasons why I consider Harry Truman's service and behavior as our president and then as our ex-president, was inferior to none and superior to many, (if not all) other U.S. Presidents.
This is in contrast to Donald Trump whose behavior was and continues to be superior to none and inferior to all other U.S. Presidents.
Respectfully, Supposn

Refer to: Opinion | Harry Truman wasn't perfect, but Executive Order 9981 made progress - The Washington Post
Yea he only brought back half a million manufacturing jobs when Obama said it would take a magic wand.
He gave us four years of no new wars, while wiping ISIS off the map.

He did more in four years than all Presidents did the last 40 years.

IMG_3856.jpeg

Behavior should not be the primary measure. Does he put Americans and American interests first? Does he sell out to our adversaries or confront them? Does he defend our borders or leave them wide open? Does he support the Police and law and order in general?

How do you define "Americans and American interests"?
I mean, a lot of what he did some will say are in the interests of America and others will say its not.

The Wall, for example.
For me, it's just a total waste of money. That's NOT how you secure a border. But then the Dems don't have anything better, but that doesn't excuse Trump's poor choice.

It seems to me that Trump was merely doing what was best FOR TRUMP. He knew his supporters would like a wall, they can see and touch a wall, they understand that.
What would have been better would have been a system that actually stops people crossing using technology, man power and probably fences which are cheaper (better for the US taxpayers) and just as effective at playing a part in an integrated border system.

Yea he only brought back half a million manufacturing jobs when Obama said it would take a magic wand.

View attachment 808031
Not on the list were the four successful peace deals between Israel and Arab states and one between Kosovo and Serbia.

Very similar guys .Both begin with the letters T, R and U but Truman tails off into single gender discrimination whereas Trump finishes with a flourish with MP -- a well known psychiatric abbreviation for Most Perfect.

This is among the reasons why I consider Harry Truman's service and behavior as our president and then as our ex-president, was inferior to none and superior to many, (if not all) other U.S. Presidents.
This is in contrast to Donald Trump whose behavior was and continues to be superior to none and inferior to all other U.S. Presidents.
Respectfully, Supposn

Refer to: Opinion | Harry Truman wasn't perfect, but Executive Order 9981 made progress - The Washington Post
Damn you clowns are pathetic! 7 years, yap yap yap! Squawk squawk squawk! smh...

View attachment 808031

But he want really, really. Extraordinary humble about being The Greatest.
Points off for bad form.

How do you define "Americans and American interests"?
I mean, a lot of what he did some will say are in the interests of America and others will say its not.

The Wall, for example.
For me, it's just a total waste of money. That's NOT how you secure a border. But then the Dems don't have anything better, but that doesn't excuse Trump's poor choice.

It seems to me that Trump was merely doing what was best FOR TRUMP. He knew his supporters would like a wall, they can see and touch a wall, they understand that.
What would have been better would have been a system that actually stops people crossing using technology, man power and probably fences which are cheaper (better for the US taxpayers) and just as effective at playing a part in an integrated border system.

Snipers would have been the most effective and cost efficient, but them fucking Democrats would have impeached him,
Or something.

Executive Order 9981 is why Truman will never be considered one of our best presidents.

Forum List

Back