When Joe trolls and placates to the 13% (blacks) is he really targeting weird woke whites?

Heck, blacks aren't 13% of the population any longer. But Bill Clinton made an agreement with Jesse Jackson to always have the Census count blacks as 13%. But in reality, blacks are less than 12% now and declining.

And think about this, with all the third world immigration and Latinos percent of the population growing, why are only whites but not blacks shrinking in overall numbers? Of course they are, but gotta keep those Congressional Black Caucus numbers where they are (so many dummies, so little time).

I don't believe it's that high given their abortion rate and their penchant for killing each other off in wholesale lots.

Of course, it isn't. I have seen people say it is closer to 11%, but that would mean the loss of Congressional seats, so hush. Gotta maintain all those Congressional Black Caucus [dummies] membership where it is.

Interesting question, and the answer is probably yes.

That explains why they are so hung-Ho on all this supposed systemic racism, trying to convince people that blacks are such victims. They know that barely 11% of the population won’t win them elections, so they’re trying convince the gullible white idiots of that lie.

I suspect many blacks are laughing at whites who vote for special favoritism for blacks, and for the anti-white racism that must entail.

I don't believe it's that high given their abortion rate and their penchant for killing each other off in wholesale lots.

Next you're going to tell us Margaret Sanger was a eugenicist who used abortion as a way to reduce the black population.

I remember when I was an ignorant Democrat who wrote off such a notion without even looking into it further.

It's the only way to keep the brainwashed rank and file in line.

"If a Republican says it, it's not true and I need look no further."

They think they're smarter, but they're the most naive sheep on the planet.

Interesting question, and the answer is probably yes.

That explains why they are so hung-Ho on all this supposed systemic racism, trying to convince people that blacks are such victims. They know that barely 11% of the population won’t win them elections, so they’re trying convince the gullible white idiots of that lie.

Yes, most of the people who buy into the whole "oppression" shit in 2023 are affluent white women who vote as if they are earning medieval indulgences. Except in this case the Church is the Ministry of Woke.

Of course, some refer to them as "Karens".

I prefer "stupid, shrill bitches".

Is he using the 13% to gain access to the real numbers / voters….indoctrinated Berkeley types, woke white guilt blue haired libs with nose rings and neck tattoos, white homos, white feminazis….etc etc?
Once the American blacks figure out that they are non preferred in favor of South Americans and Mexicans.... He won't be able to cater to any of them. They just haven't figured it out out yet. They will.

Last edited:
RhodyPatriot:
Yes, most of the people who buy into the whole "oppression" shit in 2023 are affluent white women who vote as if they are earning medieval indulgences. Except in this case the Church is the Ministry of Woke.

As a woke white, I vote for the Democrat. No tissues for issues.

Prime example right here, in all likelihood. ;)

He's playing to both Blacks and Wiggers...

Wiggers are the worst kind of tards, in my view.

I've never understood why they purposefully butcher the English language in order to try to sound black.

Most of the time it's a skinny, weak, white male or it's a young, fat, uncouth white female, both trying to create some other image of themselves rather than who they actually are; likely a product of their environment.

Ever hear em talk?

They sound like idiots. It's so unnatural. lol.

And they look dumb, too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back