on ESPN at his Saudi-sponsored golf event, Trump Defends Saudi Arabia From 9/11 Families in Shocking Comments: ‘Nobody’s Gotten to the Bottom of 9/11’

He was referring to the Saudi royals, not the Saudi Arabian people in general.

The Saudi Royals are basically the work's richest crime syndicate.
the saudi royals are a "crime syndicate" since when? There is no question
that there are those AMONGST them that do support islamic terrorism and
what I call criminal enterprise-----but even I would not describe the whole
shebang as a CRIMINAL enterprise

It wasn't the Saudis. OBL was Deobandi and a big follower of Hassan Al Banna and Sayeed Qubt.. the old Arab nationalism that came out of Palestine and Egypt. It's been banned in KSA since the 1970s.

OBL wanted the US to retaliate against Saudi Arabia because they revoked his citizenship in 1994.. They also warned the US and the British how dangerous he was.

You could also say the Zionists are a crime syndicate. You have a problem, Rosie.

It wasn't the Saudis. OBL was Deobandi and a big follower of Hassan Al Banna and Sayeed Qubt.. the old Arab nationalism that came out of Palestine and Egypt. It's been banned in KSA since the 1970s.

OBL wanted the US to retaliate against Saudi Arabia because they revoked his citizenship in 1994.. They also warned the US and the British how dangerous he was.

You could also say the Zionists are a crime syndicate. You have a problem, Rosie.
You could say ANYTHING suradie------read the koran----the filth
you espouse is nothing new nor did it BEGIN with the Deobandi ideology
or the arab nationalism that was engendered by British control. In fact,
NATIONALISM in those days of empire was a world wide fad. Deobandi is just
an islamic flavor of fascist nationalism

You could say ANYTHING suradie------read the koran----the filth
you espouse is nothing new nor did it BEGIN with the Deobandi ideology
or the arab nationalism that was engendered by British control. In fact,
NATIONALISM in those days of empire was a world wide fad. Deobandi is just
an islamic flavor of fascist nationalism

Deobandi arose in India in response to the British. Arab nationalism arose in direct response to Zionism. Why were the European Jews who immigrated to Palestine killing British peacekeepers?

Deobandi arose in India in response to the British. Arab nationalism arose in direct response to Zionism. Why were the European Jews who immigrated to Palestine killing British peacekeepers?
"the european jews" is an islamo nazi meme. The idiot concept is supposed to
indicate that "EUROPEAN JEWS INVENTED ZIONISM"----in reality the most fevent
ZIONISTS were those escaping the stench of shariah oppression-----and a few others , some
technically European----but, in fact, Mizrachi and Sephardi. European jews were
not "KILLING BRITISH PEACEKEEPERS" The death of a few Brits was based on
their murder of jews and their cooperation with islamic rape murder and pillage.
My very own hubby was BORN in British ADEN----his little party of refugees
lost several members----the old and the infants succumbed ---because
the brits blocked their escape for YEARS------homeless, starving and sickened
by the filth of that barbaric city for no reason other than a nod by the British to
the shit which is shariah oppression. Hubby did miss the POGROM of 1947
during which time the "british peacekeepers" hummed "HAIL BRITANNIA. In my mother's extended EUROPEAN family-- --the brits murdered the concentration
camp survivors----my grandfather's several brothers who DISAPPEARED on their way to Palestina---compliments of British peacekeepers. For more on
British peacekeepers------talk to hindus who tried to flee the islamic onslaught
in 1948 during the partition of India/Pakistan. The terms "EUROPEAN ZIONISTS"
and "DUAL CITIZENS" is a clue to just who is an islamo-nazi

a network from the United Arab Emirates which broadcasts MSNBC to it's customers around the Arab world cut off the feed and went to commercial when MSNBC started interviewing a widow of a 9/11 victim as she was about to slam the Saudis

i was watching live and lol'd

Oh my sweet Lord. To Republicans everywhere: Once again I give you your dear leader. You must be so proud

They're scary motherfukers. (I'm sorry, I just had to channel Phil)

You can thank Nixon and Golda Meir for the oil embargo.
Oil Is the Natural Property of the Mentally Superior Nations That Gave It Its Value

Nixon had planned on occupying Arab oilfields and confiscating "their" oil. But the Big Oil Occupied Government pressured him out of that traditional solution because the American petrocrats profit from OPECker price-gouging just as much as the terrorists do.

As for Golda Meir, she was a weak, hesitant and confused leader who almost lost the Yom Kippur War. If Ariel Sharon had been the political leader, he would have finished off the jihad for good.

Oil Is the Natural Property of the Mentally Superior Nations That Gave It Its Value

Nixon had planned on occupying Arab oilfields and confiscating "their" oil. But the Big Oil Occupied Government pressured him out of that traditional solution because the American petrocrats profit from OPECker price-gouging just as much as the terrorists do.

As for Golda Meir, she was a weak, hesitant and confused leader who almost lost the Yom Kippur War. If Ariel Sharon had been the political leader, he would have finished off the jihad for good.

This is rubbish ... Are you afraid to post a link?

The royal family has a long history of killing and imprisoning journalists, human rights activists, and others, both among their own people and foreigners, who condemn Saudi Arabian social policies or who otherwise call for reforms that the royal family doesn't approve of.

They also have a long history of using criminals and gangs to enforce their will whenever "official" action would made them look bad. There have been numerous cases of Christians, Jew, Sihks, Kurds, and other ethnic and/or religious minorities have been targeted by gangs on the payroll of the royal family for various reasons.

There was even a thinly veiled threat of a 9/11 style attack against Canada a few years ago over Canada condemning their treatment of journalists and activists by the Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Forum List

Back