on ESPN at his Saudi-sponsored golf event, Trump Defends Saudi Arabia From 9/11 Families in Shocking Comments: ‘Nobody’s Gotten to the Bottom of 9/11’

The royal family has a long history of killing and imprisoning journalists, human rights activists, and others, both among their own people and foreigners, who condemn Saudi Arabian social policies or who otherwise call for reforms that the royal family doesn't approve of.

They also have a long history of using criminals and gangs to enforce their will whenever "official" action would made them look bad. There have been numerous cases of Christians, Jew, Sihks, Kurds, and other ethnic and/or religious minorities have been targeted by gangs on the payroll of the royal family for various reasons.

There was even a thinly veiled threat of a 9/11 style attack against Canada a few years ago over Canada condemning their treatment of journalists and activists by the Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affairs.
yes they do-----as do many other ruling "families"

yup----that's politics
No it's more like oil companies wanting to keep all the power. That's why theres always been so much push back against altenative fuels in their country.

The Bushes, one of the biggest oil baron families in the US, were on the Saudi payroll for years, The Saudies illegally funded Bush Sr's campaign in 88, and that's why he went to war with Iraq, because the Saudies wanted to weaken them. That's why Bush Jr. tried to blame 9/11 and lied about Iraq having an active WMD program in 2003 as well. They were trying to apease their Saudi masters at the expense of the United States.

No it's more like oil companies wanting to keep all the power. That's why theres always been so much push back against altenative fuels in their country.

The Bushes, one of the biggest oil baron families in the US, were on the Saudi payroll for years, The Saudies illegally funded Bush Sr's campaign in 88, and that's why he went to war with Iraq, because the Saudies wanted to weaken them. That's why Bush Jr. tried to blame 9/11 and lied about Iraq having an active WMD program in 2003 as well. They were trying to apease their Saudi masters at the expense of the United States.
the Bushes aren’t a oil barron family

do you have science that they funded their campaigns?

calm yourself----your conjectures are A LITTLE overblown. Pushback against "alternative fuels" ? where? The Bush's do oil-----"on the saudi payroll" is
baseless conjecture (However---the Clintons certainly are). We went to war
with Iraq because saddam hussein was a dangerous maniac---you were unaware
because you did not keep up. He was working on WMD's----however very '
STUPID CONJECTURERS insist WMD means Nuclear Bomb so they created
a LIBEL. It is sad that the US did not go after Saddam----knock him out---to
avoid war. The USA should have knocked KADAFFY DUCK out long ago too

The royal family has a long history of killing and imprisoning journalists, human rights activists, and others, both among their own people and foreigners, who condemn Saudi Arabian social policies or who otherwise call for reforms that the royal family doesn't approve of.

They also have a long history of using criminals and gangs to enforce their will whenever "official" action would made them look bad. There have been numerous cases of Christians, Jew, Sihks, Kurds, and other ethnic and/or religious minorities have been targeted by gangs on the payroll of the royal family for various reasons.

There was even a thinly veiled threat of a 9/11 style attack against Canada a few years ago over Canada condemning their treatment of journalists and activists by the Saudi Arabian Minister of Foreign Affairs.

No they don't. Al Jubeir never threatened Canada.

There are 100,000 Americans living in Saudi Arabia. Why don't you ask them? Jews, Kurds, Sihks?

There are 100,000 Americans living in Saudi Arabia. Why don't you ask them? Jews, Kurds, Sihks?

You were saying?
SaudiTweet1.png

You were saying?
SaudiTweet1.png

OBL hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994. The invasion of Iraq was at the top of the list in Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC letter. Operation Mass Appeal to sell the war on Iraq kicked off in Britain in 1998. Stick your lies and slander where the sun doesn't shine.

OBL hated the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994. The invasion of Iraq was at the top of the list in Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC letter. Operation Mass Appeal to sell the war on Iraq kicked off in Britain in 1998. Stick your lies and slander where the sun doesn't shine.
And how does that change the fact that a member of their government, on the orders of the royal family, tweeted out a very clear threat of a 9/11 sty;le attack against Canada for speaking out against something.

They were very quick to claim that that wasn't what the tweet was about, but it's very clear.

I cannot comment on the canada thing----I have no information. But I do know
lots of people who spent time in Saudi Arabia. The big time, very much NEEDED,
experts do ok ----they get paid lots and then LEAVE. There are also some of our
military boys and girls ---sometimes stationed there. They have lots to say about
Saudi arabia----not complimentary. I have never been there---but my son visited--
as a navy boy, lots of the emirates. He is familiar with lots of Hindus in the USA
noticed that in his perception-----HINDUS DO ALL THE WORK. Once they
recognized him as a jew from the USA they had LOTS TO SAY about the
misery of their employment----that included confiscation of passports. Filipinos
had even more to say. My little boy told me "Ma---if all the hindus would just
sit down and go on strike, GANDHI style----the arabs would starve to death"
They, simply, do not function without an enslaved CASTE. As to our military kids,
in Saudi arabia-----a very lovely articulate girl "of color" was INDIGNANT-----
try to guess why..................

Wow. You're completely wrong.

The Saudis opposed the war on Iraq. Bandar was recalled to KSA because he failed to get Bush to stop his invasion.

Read Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC letter to Clinton. This was strictly an Israeli plan.

The Saudis opposed the war on Iraq. Bandar was recalled to KSA because he failed to get Bush to stop his invasion.

Read Clean Break Strategy and the PNAC letter to Clinton. This was strictly an Israeli plan.
another islamo nazi meme. "ISRAEL ORDERED THE USA ACTION AGAINST the mass murdering pig-
Suradie's SAINT Sadaam Hussein" based in the musings of a think tank. AND the war between IRAN AND IRAQ---ALSO a zionist plot to effectuate
the mass murder of shiite children. MORE ON
ZIONIST plots----the current demonstrations in
Iran.

for the record----SADAAM was a SUNNI and liked to murder shiites and kurds and delighted all the
ummah with the program called the FARHUD in which he committed genocide on the
~ 2500 year old jewish community of Baghdad for the entertainment of islamo nazi sluts. ALL good
for the sluts who enjoy the sight of kids dead
and rotting in the sun (for those who do not know-- if any-----Saudi arabia is SUNNI & Iran is SHIITE.)
Long ago---it took me more than a year to FIGURE
out why there were muslims in the very large
hospital in which I worked who hated EACH OTHER
on first sight-----it's a SHIITE/SUNNI thing---more
than 50 years ago.

for the record----SADAAM was a SUNNI and liked to murder shiites and kurds and delighted all the
ummah with the program called the FARHUD in which he committed genocide on the
~ 2500 year old jewish community of Baghdad for the entertainment of islamo nazi sluts. ALL good
for the sluts who enjoy the sight of kids dead
and rotting in the sun (for those who do not know-- if any-----Saudi arabia is SUNNI & Iran is SHIITE.)
Long ago---it took me more than a year to FIGURE
out why there were muslims in the very large
hospital in which I worked who hated EACH OTHER
on first sight-----it's a SHIITE/SUNNI thing---more
than 50 years ago.

You've never been to Iraq or anywhere else.

another islamo nazi meme. "ISRAEL ORDERED THE USA ACTION AGAINST the mass murdering pig-
Suradie's SAINT Sadaam Hussein" based in the musings of a think tank. AND the war between IRAN AND IRAQ---ALSO a zionist plot to effectuate
the mass murder of shiite children. MORE ON
ZIONIST plots----the current demonstrations in
Iran.

They made it clear that they wanted Saddam Hussein overthrown and Syria isolated.

I cannot comment on the canada thing----I have no information. But I do know
lots of people who spent time in Saudi Arabia. The big time, very much NEEDED,
experts do ok ----they get paid lots and then LEAVE. There are also some of our
military boys and girls ---sometimes stationed there. They have lots to say about
Saudi arabia----not complimentary. I have never been there---but my son visited--
as a navy boy, lots of the emirates. He is familiar with lots of Hindus in the USA
noticed that in his perception-----HINDUS DO ALL THE WORK. Once they
recognized him as a jew from the USA they had LOTS TO SAY about the
misery of their employment----that included confiscation of passports. Filipinos
had even more to say. My little boy told me "Ma---if all the hindus would just
sit down and go on strike, GANDHI style----the arabs would starve to death"
They, simply, do not function without an enslaved CASTE. As to our military kids,
in Saudi arabia-----a very lovely articulate girl "of color" was INDIGNANT-----
try to guess why..................

A military tour in Arabia is very difficult and they never actually experience the country or the people.

They made it clear that they wanted Saddam Hussein overthrown and Syria isolated.
SO? anyone in his right mind would want the
mass murdering Baathist swine---Bashar and
Saddam-----OUT. Your complaint is a replay of
the islamo nazi meme---very popular in ISLAMO NAZI LITERATURE. that 'the jews of the world
declared war on the muslim SAINT--Adolf Hitler
in 1933'. Islamo nazis despise clear minded
discernment

Oh my sweet Lord. To Republicans everywhere: Once again I give you your dear leader. You must be so proud

'No one has gotten to the bottom of 9/11' is defending Saudi and 'attacking' victims and their families?

Sounds pretty fairly factual to me...

Forum List

Back