On Criticizing the President

You DO realize that it was almost exclusively Democrats doing the lynching, don't you?

Mostly for crimes such as rape and looting. Different times. Nothing compared to the rapes and violence the people getting leched got hang for.

Actually, mainly for looking at white girls and getting uppity- you seem to be with the lynchers.... But the Dem Southern racists transferred en massse to the Pubs after LBJ's civil rights and Nixon's "Southern Strategy".

Not as fast as blacks rewarded LBJ for the free ride.

Betty's nothing but a fucking troll.

She starts shit, then doesn't even reply to her own thread....

You know why????

Because she has most of on ignore.
She only sees the posts of her Sallo.....er,,,I mean Fellow kool-aid drinkers
:ll:

Were you born yesterday betty? Didn't you see the hate speech directed at Bush that makes criticism of Obama look like a PTA meeting? They showed a movie in 40 American theaters depicting the assassination of president Bush while he was still in office. Cindy Sheehan's crazies camped out in Crawford Tx waving hundreds of offensive signs calling Bush vile names.

You should be able to provide the viewing audience out here all the hate speech that democratic politicians put out about George W. Bush.

Last I remember, Cindy was not elected to anything and she had a legitimate gripe.

Her son was killed in a war, that in itself was a war crime..and based on lies.

Poor Cindy...she was the darling of the Left when she was going after W. The money just poured in when she was protesting in Crawford at Bush's ranch. Then she tried doing a "Peace Camp" in front of the White House when Obama didn't immediately stop the war and the naive little fool was shocked that nobody showed up and her funds dried up. Try Googling her now and see how insignificant she's become since Obama got elected. She wasn't smart enough to figure out the anti-war protests were only something the Left would really get behind if the protests were against W...not Obama.

There is still plenty of anti war protests. Go to Union Square in NYC on almost any weekend.

No one covers them..because they are and were to busy with the nutters of the Tea Party.

Lol, but just last week One Democrat Rep. wanted to help us people get to hell and another accused us American citizens of wanting to HANG PEOPLE

Like that's never happened before?

Lynching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what's your point? Are you that naive? Slavery has victimized all races, creeds and religions, let's try something a little more relevant...

In this country? No.

Indians croaked to quickly..

They switched to Africans. That worked out of some 200 or so years.

Betty's nothing but a fucking troll.

She starts shit, then doesn't even reply to her own thread....

You know why????

Because she has most of on ignore.
She only sees the posts of her Sallo.....er,,,I mean Fellow kool-aid drinkers
:ll:

:lol:

Careful..I might spike your spinach.

Lol, but just last week One Democrat Rep. wanted to help us people get to hell and another accused us American citizens of wanting to HANG PEOPLE

Well it is in the nature of the white conservative.
It was white conservatives who freed your brethren, and dixiecrat's who introduced your brethren, up close and personal. to big tall trees and short pieces o' rope, PUNK!

Were you born yesterday betty? Didn't you see the hate speech directed at Bush that makes criticism of Obama look like a PTA meeting? They showed a movie in 40 American theaters depicting the assassination of president Bush while he was still in office. Cindy Sheehan's crazies camped out in Crawford Tx waving hundreds of offensive signs calling Bush vile names.

You should be able to provide the viewing audience out here all the hate speech that democratic politicians put out about George W. Bush.

Last I remember, Cindy was not elected to anything and she had a legitimate gripe.

Cindy had no gripe coming. She just was willing to dishonor her son's sacrifice to play media whore in an effort to make money from his death. What a skank!!:9:

Cindy had no gripe coming. She just was willing to dishonor her son's sacrifice to play media whore in an effort to make money from his death. What a skank!!:9:

She had a big gripe.

Iraq..was, is and will be a war crime.

No one was frogged marched because of it..but it's going down in history as one huge clusterfuck.

ditchwitchsigncopy9lu.jpg

She had a big gripe.

No one was frogged marched because of it..but it's going down in history as one huge clusterfuck.

Then you better start demanding both Bush and Obama be FROGMARCHED. and while you're at it, could you get Cindy Sheehan to camp out in front of the Obama's house??
that would be way cool.

Pubs have a 24/7/365 negative propaganda/fear mongering/misinformation/spin machine- talk about New World Order....the brainwashed know every trival soap opera negative about Obama, more than half the dupes believe PURE BS like Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Marxist, ACORN stole the election, believe but don't know Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING since 1/2010. It's scary and un-American...

You still make no sense.

Here, stupid. You are brainwashed. Dems have no Fox, Rush etc running the party. Over 50% of Pub voters (DUPES) belive Obama is Muslim, or he is Kenyan, or he is a Marxist, or ACORN stole the election.TOTAL BS. Like YOU, they are BRAINWASHED.

If you give private citizen, Cindy Sheehan, a pass to make hateful claims about Bush, I assume you’ll also defend the right of the Tea Party citizens to do the same about Obama (but I ain’t holdin’ my breath until THAT happens).

Pubs have a 24/7/365 negative propaganda/fear mongering/misinformation/spin machine- talk about New World Order....the brainwashed know every trival soap opera negative about Obama, more than half the dupes believe PURE BS like Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Marxist, ACORN stole the election, believe but don't know Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING since 1/2010. It's scary and un-American...

You still make no sense.

Here, stupid. You are brainwashed. Dems have no Fox, Rush etc running the party. Over 50% of Pub voters (DUPES) belive Obama is Muslim, or he is Kenyan, or he is a Marxist, or ACORN stole the election.TOTAL BS. Like YOU, they are BRAINWASHED.
Brainwashed? Oh, yeah, like the people who believe Obama is a good President.

Well it is in the nature of the white conservative.
It was white conservatives who freed your brethren, and dixiecrat's who introduced your brethren, up close and personal. to big tall trees and short pieces o' rope, PUNK!

Congrats- you continue to be the #1 braindead, WRONG racist A-hole on USMB. Best argument for Dems here.

Last edited:

If you give private citizen, Cindy Sheehan, a pass to make hateful claims about Bush, I assume you’ll also defend the right of the Tea Party citizens to do the same about Obama (but I ain’t holdin’ my breath until THAT happens).

Oh darn, now you went and put them on the spot...

ditchwitchsigncopy9lu.jpg
If you want to see what a piece o' work she is, and what she truly stands for, read the following:

Your Soap Box

Last edited:

She had a big gripe.

Then you better start demanding both Bush and Obama be FROGMARCHED. and while you're at it, could you get Cindy Sheehan to camp out in front of the Obama's house??
that would be way cool.

Why would President Obama get Frogmarched?

In any case..the only remedy for a Presidential crime in this country I could see being viable is impeachment and removal from office.. No President is ever going to be thrown into jail. It would herald the end of the sort of 2 party system we enjoy.

Of course.

Exhale now.

So what's your point? Are you that naive? Slavery has victimized all races, creeds and religions, let's try something a little more relevant...

In this country? No.

Indians croaked to quickly..

They switched to Africans. That worked out of some 200 or so years.

So now it is only relevant in this country? How selective...

Check out the Civil War again, and try working on your basic math, you're only off by a 150 years or so...

Forum List

Back