On Criticizing the President

Pubs have a 24/7/365 negative propaganda/fear mongering/misinformation/spin machine- talk about New World Order....the brainwashed know every trival soap opera negative about Obama, more than half the dupes believe PURE BS like Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Marxist, ACORN stole the election, believe but don't know Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING since 1/2010. It's scary and un-American...

And you mother fuckers seriously think that your side didn't attack the whole 8 fucking years against Bush and the republicans. PAY BACKS A BITCH!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And Bill Clinton got a free ride.

From the Mena airport, right?

We fucking hate each other and we attack each other as we're in power. That is the way it is.:lol:

Pubs have a 24/7/365 negative propaganda/fear mongering/misinformation/spin machine- talk about New World Order....the brainwashed know every trival soap opera negative about Obama, more than half the dupes believe PURE BS like Obama is a Kenyan Muslim Marxist, ACORN stole the election, believe but don't know Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING since 1/2010. It's scary and un-American...

And you mother fuckers seriously think that your side didn't attack the whole 8 fucking years against Bush and the republicans. PAY BACKS A BITCH!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And Bill Clinton got a free ride.

From the Mena airport, right?

Naaa, he just got a free blow job or two in the house that WE ALL PAY for and then LIED right to your faces.

You DO realize that it was almost exclusively Democrats doing the lynching, don't you?

Mostly for crimes such as rape and looting. Different times. Nothing compared to the rapes and violence the people getting leched got hang for.

Actually, mainly for looking at white girls and getting uppity- you seem to be with the lynchers.... But the Dem Southern racists transferred en massse to the Pubs after LBJ's civil rights and Nixon's "Southern Strategy".

The “beef” that I, and many I identify with most closely, have with much of the criticism being pitched at Barack Obama is simply that it is not constructive. Each time a decision is made that is not whatever enough for The Best Progressives, the knee-jerking, the hysteria, and the hyperbole is *immediately* turned up to eleven. The past week is a perfect example, with ScheduleGate and OzoneNationalAmbientAirQualityStandardsGate. Or whatever we’re calling it.

The Obama Administration provided explanation on both of these items. ScheduleGate is not a big deal. It’s just not. As for OzoneEtcGate, the letter from Cass Sunstein to the EPA on the air quality standards decision is a particularly important read. I’m not a policy wonk, I don’t claim to understand every detail of this issue, but I understand enough to know my hair shouldn’t be on fire over it. The explanation in the letter makes sense to me. Part of my job has me working within the confines of regulatory cycles and individual rule issuance. I can attest wholeheartedly to the confusion and headaches caused by conflicting regulations and rules that are put in place as a result of poor planning and shitty governance. It makes compliance impossible, it creates unnecessary risk, and more often than not winds up costing a lot of money. Effective planning and governance means making the right decisions at the right times to encourage the right behaviors and appropriate accountability. I repeat: my hair is not on fire over this issue.

So here’s the frustration: stuff happens, and The Best Progressives are immediately thrown into a tizzy. Fueled by a toxic combination of media talking points, visceral outrage, and a deep insecurity that we’ve all been suckered by a Republican plant by the name of Barack Obama, the pitchforks come out.

Obama caved!

Obama is just like Bush!

Obama needs a spine!

Obama needs to act like a real Democrat!

Obama doesn’t deserve to be reelected!

Obama is betraying the base!

Palin was right – Obama doesn’t have any executive experience!

(Oh…sorry about that last one. I don’t know how that made its way in there.)

Those familiar with the IT industry may have heard of the Gartner Hype Cycle. I know, I know – just bear with me on this, I promise I have a point. The Hype Cycle has five phases, and even though it’s supposed to be about new technology, the same shit applies…

Virtual Daze» Blog Archive » On Criticizing the President

Good points.

Want some cheese with that whine?

Seriously, do you really think the criticism Obama faces today is any worse than what Bush43 had to deal with when he was president? He gets and has gotten much better treatment from the MSM than Bush did.

You mother fuckers seriously think that your side didn't attack the whole 8 fucking years against Bush and the republicans. PAY BACKS A BITCH!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Should be easy.

Post Democratic politicians attacking Bush on the same scale that Republican politicians have attacked President Obama.

Lol, but just last week One Democrat Rep. wanted to help us people get to hell and another accused us American citizens of wanting to HANG PEOPLE

Like that's never happened before?

Lynching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Be careful about the can 'o worms you might open fuzz face. It was democrat segregationists who tried to prevent passage of the civil rights law. If you polled the KKK back in the early 60's about their political affiliation you would probably find that they were 100% democrat like Al Gore's father.

Want some cheese with that whine?

Seriously, do you really think the criticism Obama faces today is any worse than what Bush43 had to deal with when he was president? He gets and has gotten much better treatment from the MSM than Bush did.

Bush had a cakewalk compared to either Clinton (Who was impeached) or Obama.

You DO realize that it was almost exclusively Democrats doing the lynching, don't you?

Some Dixiecrats. They weren't liberals. They were, however, conservatives.

They may have been conservative, but they sure as hell were nothing like present day Conservatives. They were all about the rights of who they felt worthy. Just like today's Democrats.

Lol, but just last week One Democrat Rep. wanted to help us people get to hell and another accused us American citizens of wanting to HANG PEOPLE

Like that's never happened before?

Lynching - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Be careful about the can 'o worms you might open fuzz face. It was democrat segregationists who tried to prevent passage of the civil rights law. If you polled the KKK back in the early 60's about their political affiliation you would probably find that they were 100% democrat like Al Gore's father.

I'm well aware of the history ace. They were conservatives. Very conservative.

The States' Rights Democratic Party ' (usually called the Dixiecrats) was a short-lived segregationist, socially conservative political party in the United States in 1948. It originated as a breakaway faction of the Democratic Party in 1948, determined to protect what they portrayed as the southern way of life beset by an oppressive federal government,[1] and supporters assumed control of the state Democratic parties in part or in full in several Southern states. The States' Rights Democratic Party opposed racial integration and wanted to retain Jim Crow laws and white supremacy in the face of possible federal intervention. Members were called Dixiecrats. (The term Dixiecrat is a portmanteau of Dixie, referring to the Southern United States, and Democrat.)

Dixiecrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They would be shoulder to shoulder with today's Republicans..especially the Tea Party.

"And you mother fuckers seriously think that your side didn't attack the whole 8 fucking years against Bush and the republicans. PAY BACKS A BITCH!"

Right off the wall hate and irrationality. Dems were with Booosh after 9/11, have nothing like hater demagogues like Rush, Beck, Saxage, Sean...you people are always talking about Dem weakness and pussiness. It's called civility, rationality, and compromise.

The “beef” that I, and many I identify with most closely, have with much of the criticism being pitched at Barack Obama is simply that it is not constructive. Each time a decision is made that is not whatever enough for The Best Progressives, the knee-jerking, the hysteria, and the hyperbole is *immediately* turned up to eleven. The past week is a perfect example, with ScheduleGate and OzoneNationalAmbientAirQualityStandardsGate. Or whatever we’re calling it.

The Obama Administration provided explanation on both of these items. ScheduleGate is not a big deal. It’s just not. As for OzoneEtcGate, the letter from Cass Sunstein to the EPA on the air quality standards decision is a particularly important read. I’m not a policy wonk, I don’t claim to understand every detail of this issue, but I understand enough to know my hair shouldn’t be on fire over it. The explanation in the letter makes sense to me. Part of my job has me working within the confines of regulatory cycles and individual rule issuance. I can attest wholeheartedly to the confusion and headaches caused by conflicting regulations and rules that are put in place as a result of poor planning and shitty governance. It makes compliance impossible, it creates unnecessary risk, and more often than not winds up costing a lot of money. Effective planning and governance means making the right decisions at the right times to encourage the right behaviors and appropriate accountability. I repeat: my hair is not on fire over this issue.

So here’s the frustration: stuff happens, and The Best Progressives are immediately thrown into a tizzy. Fueled by a toxic combination of media talking points, visceral outrage, and a deep insecurity that we’ve all been suckered by a Republican plant by the name of Barack Obama, the pitchforks come out.

Obama caved!

Obama is just like Bush!

Obama needs a spine!

Obama needs to act like a real Democrat!

Obama doesn’t deserve to be reelected!

Obama is betraying the base!

Palin was right – Obama doesn’t have any executive experience!

(Oh…sorry about that last one. I don’t know how that made its way in there.)

Those familiar with the IT industry may have heard of the Gartner Hype Cycle. I know, I know – just bear with me on this, I promise I have a point. The Hype Cycle has five phases, and even though it’s supposed to be about new technology, the same shit applies…

Virtual Daze» Blog Archive » On Criticizing the President

Good points.
"
leavebarakalonest8.jpg
"

You have to laugh really. Remember when the Obama first won?

All we got is, we WON GET OVER IT..

Now after the HISTORIC November elections that took AWAY the Democrat POWER to run all over us.. we get, you all are PICKING ON the Obama, WHERE is the Civility? waaa waaa waa.

You should go to some of the lefty websites........ they are about to commit a Jim Jones over there. And we are starting to see the same here...:lol:

You still make no sense.

Mostly for crimes such as rape and looting. Different times. Nothing compared to the rapes and violence the people getting leched got hang for.

Actually, mainly for looking at white girls and getting uppity- you seem to be with the lynchers.... But the Dem Southern racists transferred en massse to the Pubs after LBJ's civil rights and Nixon's "Southern Strategy".

For "reckless eyeballing".

Remember when dissent was patriotic?

Were you born yesterday betty? Didn't you see the hate speech directed at Bush that makes criticism of Obama look like a PTA meeting? They showed a movie in 40 American theaters depicting the assassination of president Bush while he was still in office. Cindy Sheehan's crazies camped out in Crawford Tx waving hundreds of offensive signs calling Bush vile names.

You should be able to provide the viewing audience out here all the hate speech that democratic politicians put out about George W. Bush.

Last I remember, Cindy was not elected to anything and she had a legitimate gripe.

Her son was killed in a war, that in itself was a war crime..and based on lies.

Poor Cindy...she was the darling of the Left when she was going after W. The money just poured in when she was protesting in Crawford at Bush's ranch. Then she tried doing a "Peace Camp" in front of the White House when Obama didn't immediately stop the war and the naive little fool was shocked that nobody showed up and her funds dried up. Try Googling her now and see how insignificant she's become since Obama got elected. She wasn't smart enough to figure out the anti-war protests were only something the Left would really get behind if the protests were against W...not Obama.

Some Dixiecrats. They weren't liberals. They were, however, conservatives.

They may have been conservative, but they sure as hell were nothing like present day Conservatives. They were all about the rights of who they felt worthy. Just like today's Democrats.

I'll give you points for the verbal jujitsu..

But um..no cigar.

Forum List

Back