OMG. Stupid tv shows that should be destroyed.

WHY do people watch those stupid Housewives Of
(insert city name here)? They are NOT housewives. They are botoxed, facelifted, duck lipped bimbos who can't do a damn thing except gossip and bitch and nag each other and have "the help" do all that housewives really do. And we normal people are no wives to our houses. We do chores. And even break a nail doing it without complaint.

Argggggggg. Stupid people WATCH that shit.

WHY do people watch those stupid Housewives Of
(insert city name here)? They are NOT housewives. They are botoxed, facelifted, duck lipped bimbos who can't do a damn thing except gossip and bitch and nag each other and have "the help" do all that housewives really do. And we normal people are no wives to our houses. We do chores. And even break a nail doing it without complaint.

Argggggggg. Stupid people WATCH that shit.

Background noise mostly I suspect---they turn the TV on bravo and just leave it there all day and the network thinks that makes them a big draw.

More stupid TV shows.......

Real Housewives
Rupaul's Drag Race
The Bachelor and The Bachelorette
Temptation Island
Below Deck
Survivor
Naked & Afraid

Love Island. Where a bunch of idiots gather and swap spit to win a party with the same people they live with on the island. Where they dress like sluts. Where they swap bodily fluids from neither regions. Where every other word is LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, um, did I, like, mention LIKE? Buncha empty headed dweebs that might look great but have no brain cells whatsoever floating around up there.

Below Deck. Fire the head stew last season for having rx and a weed pen, complain about the male crew if they make any move to a woman that is considered sexual, but let the black 3rd stew chick rub her boobs in a man's face that did NOT want her to do that who also shoved another black crew member after telling him to get his sorry ass back to Africa and in general telling her boss (head stew) to shove her rules up her ass...and not be fired. Why? Because she's black.

Big Brother. No words. More bimbos and "bros before ho's" mentality, idiotic challenges, cliques, and overall stupid shit.

What else am I missing? No wonder I never turn on the tv any more.
Never heard of any of those shows. Sounds like I am not missing anything. My daughter watches a show where people date or have a relationship with a prison inmate and it starts with the person getting out of jail, a complete disaster waiting to happen. I watched about 15 minutes and had to leave. Just bad TV.

Forum List

Back