OMG! Obama leading from behind -----> and winning!

Barack Obama is a student of Sun Tzu? Really Mamooth? :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::slap:
It is very obvious that the Joint Chiefs of Staff that are advising the President are well aware of Sun Tzu and Obama is following the advice of his JCS.

So you admit he doesn't know shit about it. Thank you.
Not at all. He has the wisdom to have enough knowledge that he can make a fact-based decision when presented with various options. Unlike Bush who was told repeatedly that occupying Iraq after it fell would take hundreds of thousands of troops and ignored that good advice from military leaders, but instead listened to his civilian neo-con armchair generals.

Obama was told by his military leaders that withdrawing US combat troops from Iraq prematurely would leave a dangerous vacuum of power. He didn't have the "wisdom" to listen to them.
Bush was told the same thing but signed the commitment to leave Iraq a month before he left office. He stuck Obama and the rest of the country with his stupid agreement just so he could say he ended the war during his term in office.

You know as well as I do that it was Barack Obama's CHOICE not to pursue an extension to the Status of Forces Agreement...not something that he was forced to do! Blaming Bush for Barry's decision to pull combat troops out prematurely is simply passing the buck. It was Barack Obama who stuck the Middle East with ISIS because HE wanted to run for a second term saying that he had ended the war in Iraq!

Why do they attack me when I post the truth?
Which website do you post the truth on ?
If I didn't post the truth, right wingers would come up with links proving I was wrong. And they would do it real quick. You know that to be true.

You repeatedly post horseshit, R-Derp and when you get called on it...you abandon that string and start yet another one with more horseshit. That's what you DO. That's who you ARE!

It is very obvious that the Joint Chiefs of Staff that are advising the President are well aware of Sun Tzu and Obama is following the advice of his JCS.

Not at all. He has the wisdom to have enough knowledge that he can make a fact-based decision when presented with various options. Unlike Bush who was told repeatedly that occupying Iraq after it fell would take hundreds of thousands of troops and ignored that good advice from military leaders, but instead listened to his civilian neo-con armchair generals.

Obama was told by his military leaders that withdrawing US combat troops from Iraq prematurely would leave a dangerous vacuum of power. He didn't have the "wisdom" to listen to them.
Bush was told the same thing but signed the commitment to leave Iraq a month before he left office. He stuck Obama and the rest of the country with his stupid agreement just so he could say he ended the war during his term in office.

You know as well as I do that it was Barack Obama's CHOICE not to pursue an extension to the Status of Forces Agreement...not something that he was forced to do! Blaming Bush for Barry's decision to pull combat troops out prematurely is simply passing the buck. It was Barack Obama who stuck the Middle East with ISIS because HE wanted to run for a second term saying that he had ended the war in Iraq!
Obama did not sign the commitment to leave Iraq. Bush signed it in 2008. The Iraqi's, especially Malaki, who obtained power under Bush, did not want to go against the wishes of the Shiite population and Iran. He refused to allow a SOFA. Blaming Obama for a treaty signed by Bush is just silly.

Are you contending that Barack Obama tried to get an extension to the SOFA? Or are you willing to admit that he used the expiration of the standing SOFA as an excuse for pulling the rest of combat troops out of Iraq?

Obama did not sign the commitment to leave Iraq. Bush signed it in 2008. The Iraqi's, especially Malaki, who obtained power under Bush, did not want to go against the wishes of the Shiite population and Iran. He refused to allow a SOFA. Blaming Obama for a treaty signed by Bush is just silly.

pffft--Obama could have told Malaki to fuck himself.

Obama made the call to pull out combat troops when he did, Camp...and it was a decision based more on the politics back home in America than it was on what was happening in Iraq. Blaming what Obama did on Bush is what is silly.

I mean if you want to blame Bush then Obama should have given Bush all the credit for stopping the war in the first place. Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember Barry claiming credit for that himself...

Are you contending that Barack Obama tried to get an extension to the SOFA? Or are you willing to admit that he used the expiration of the standing SOFA as an excuse for pulling the rest of combat troops out of Iraq?
He met three times with Malaki in 2011 and negotiations were ongoing until the very end. Malaki was against a SOFA as was the Iraqi Parliment. Iraq wanted the US out of Iraq. The US had no leverage because the Iranians were offering any lost trade, weapons, aid etc. lost due to the refusal of Iraq to accept a SOFA.

pffft--Obama could have told Malaki to fuck himself.
Only by disregarding a treaty signed by the previous President.

I mean if you want to blame Bush then Obama should have given Bush all the credit for stopping the war in the first place. Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember Barry claiming credit for that himself...
That may be true and correct, but Bush dumped three years of combat and a mess to clean. There was no good reason for him to commit the country to that agreement a month before he left office. He could have told the Iraqi's they would have to make their deal with the incoming President.

He met three times with Malaki in 2011 and negotiations were ongoing until the very end. Malaki was against a SOFA as was the Iraqi Parliment. Iraq wanted the US out of Iraq. The US had no leverage because the Iranians were offering any lost trade, weapons, aid etc. lost due to the refusal of Iraq to accept a SOFA.

Camp...you delude yourself. You know as well as I do that Barack Obama never REALLY wanted an extension of the SOFA! He wanted to pull combat troops out of Iraq prior to the election so he could stand behind a podium and claim that he had ended the war in Iraq.

That may be true and correct, but Bush dumped three years of combat and a mess to clean. There was no good reason for him to commit the country to that agreement a month before he left office. He could have told the Iraqi's they would have to make their deal with the incoming President.

It's totally true and correct. So which is it...does George W. Bush get credit for ending the war in Iraq because of the SOFA...with Barack Obama simply the guy sitting in the Oval Office when it happened? Or was Barack Obama the architect of the withdrawal...and the recipient of the credit or blame for what followed? You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back