OMG: Obama Admin just ORDERED the US Marine Corp to make boot camp coed!! Not a joke.

In the 80's and 90's the army went to coed infantry training. They gave it up after 4 years because of the numerous incidents and problems it created with in the ranks and the training.

Coed BCT was coed in the 70's. Infantry school was never coed, until recently.
And it FAILED miserably. The Army had to cancel the program and go back to segregated training.

Army infantry training is at Fort Benning GA. That is where the males attend boot camp. Women go to Ft Leonard Wood or Fort Jackson. How would what you claim be possible if they are not even on the same post?
basic training is done at more than just those places, and they're all coed now.

the infantry, like all MOSs including combat arms, is coed or soon to be (unsure of the final implementation dates for everyone).

Wow! More than those? There is only one more, Fort Sill.
I'll take your word on that. just knew there was at least one more - i have a cousin at ft. sill right now

Coed BCT was coed in the 70's. Infantry school was never coed, until recently.
And it FAILED miserably. The Army had to cancel the program and go back to segregated training.

Army infantry training is at Fort Benning GA. That is where the males attend boot camp. Women go to Ft Leonard Wood or Fort Jackson. How would what you claim be possible if they are not even on the same post?
basic training is done at more than just those places, and they're all coed now.

the infantry, like all MOSs including combat arms, is coed or soon to be (unsure of the final implementation dates for everyone).

Wow! More than those? There is only one more, Fort Sill.
I'll take your word on that. just knew there was at least one more - i have a cousin at ft. sill right now

Son- Army Infantry Sgt., Daughter-in-law - Army Pharmacy tech, Son-in-law - Army SSgt., Daughter - commissioning as a 2LT in May.

Forum List

Back