OMG: Obama Admin just ORDERED the US Marine Corp to make boot camp coed!! Not a joke.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Marine Corps boot camp, job titles to be gender neutral

Well folks....the hits keep coming. The Marine Corp will now have to turn Parris Island into a "gender neutral / coed" training grounds.

That's right. No male / female separation. 100% coed. Ummm.....wow. The old Parris Island of the movies is gonna be gone. No more male / female separation. Fully coed huh.

I was never a Marine so out of respect.....I'll let any former Marines on here judge this doozy....

Pushback from when the Marines said putting women in combat arms was a bad idea. They didn't support the narrative, so they must pay the price.

If the Marine leadership had any integrity, everyone in the Marine Corps with a star on his shoulder should resign. This isn't about making the country safer or about making the military be able to do its job more effectively or about protecting the troops and is entirely about The Feels and pandering.

Pushback from when the Marines said putting women in combat arms was a bad idea. They didn't support the narrative, so they must pay the price.

If the Marine leadership had any integrity, everyone in the Marine Corps with a star on his shoulder should resign. This isn't about making the country safer or about making the military be able to do its job more effectively or about protecting the troops and is entirely about The Feels and pandering.

Yep. It's payback time for military and police. Obama and his followers are trying to do as much damage as they can.

Yep. It's payback time for military and police. Obama and his followers are trying to do as much damage as they can.
damage? how so?

damage? how so?

As I said....out of respect...I'll let former Marines say how this will affect the Corps. And Obama....it's pronounced "core" not "corpse". Don't need to be a former Marine to know that.

damage? how so?

As I said....out of respect...I'll let former Marines say how this will affect the Corps. And Obama....it's pronounced "core" not "corpse". Don't need to be a former Marine to know that.
but you said it would cause damage. i quoted you. so how so?

You're all a bunch of slack jawed faggots. This stuff will make you a sexual tyranasaurus...like me.

damage? how so?

but you said it would cause damage. i quoted you. so how so?

It will. The Marine Corp has said so itself. I believe them. I'll let them explain. They know better than you or i.

Not remotely what the story was about

Really? Because the story I read was about the USMC being told to make enlisted boot camp fully coed and gender neutral.

Have someone read it to you next time. For others here is the story.

""As we achieve full integration of the force ... this is an opportunity to update the position titles and descriptions themselves to demonstrate through this language that women are included in these MOSs," Mabus wrote. "Please review the position titles throughout the Marine Corps and ensure that they are gender-integrated as well, removing 'man' from the titles and provide a report to me as soon as is practicable and no later than April 1, 2016."

Marine Corps boot camp, job titles to be gender neutral

Well folks....the hits keep coming. The Marine Corp will now have to turn Parris Island into a "gender neutral / coed" training grounds.

That's right. No male / female separation. 100% coed. Ummm.....wow. The old Parris Island of the movies is gonna be gone. No more male / female separation. Fully coed huh.

I was never a Marine so out of respect.....I'll let any former Marines on here judge this doozy....
That sounds sexy....even from your mouth.....

Forum List

Back