OMG! I, as an American, must get PERMISSION to work or travel in Mexico?

Here it is, Folks! Right from LA RAZA's mouth:

Visas for foreigners (INM)
Effective March 1, 2010 U.S. citizens traveling to Mexico as tourists must present a valid passport or passport card to the immigration authority at the point of entry to Mexico.

U.S. citizens living in the border area with Mexico may cross the border without these documents. Nevertheless, they should present them if they are traveling 20 miles or more, beyond the border into Mexico, in the designated checkpoints.

U.S. citizens entering Mexico by sea may enter without such documents if they are visiting port towns for a short visit. They should present a valid passport or passport card if they travel beyond these port towns.
Hmmm. Why do Americans traveling in Mexico have to present so much documentation when Mexicans traveling in the United States are so upset at just being asked if they belong in the US?:eek:

How can I get permission to work in Mexico?
You must get permission from the INM to reside in Mexico and authorization to do paid work. You must demonstrate that you have a job offer from a Mexican business or institute.

Consult the requirements or go to any INM delegation in Mexico for more details about what is required.
You mean Americans must prove they were invited into Mexico and are not a financial burden?:eek:

What documentation do I need to study in Mexico?
You need to get a student visa from the INM by demonstrating that you are enrolled in a Mexican school and that you have sufficient financial resources to fund your stay.

Consult the section on requirements or go to any INM delegation in Mexico to find out about the specific requirements
You mean American students must pay for their own education and must feed and clothe themselves with their own money?:eek:

Consular Services

-----------------------------------------------------

Gosh! It would be much simpler to just act stupid and let the world take care of me. But Americans don't get that priviledge like third world helper monkeys do.:eusa_shhh:

Why the fuck should I care, you festering twat?

Here it is, Folks! Right from LA RAZA's mouth:

Visas for foreigners (INM)
Effective March 1, 2010 U.S. citizens traveling to Mexico as tourists must present a valid passport or passport card to the immigration authority at the point of entry to Mexico.

U.S. citizens living in the border area with Mexico may cross the border without these documents. Nevertheless, they should present them if they are traveling 20 miles or more, beyond the border into Mexico, in the designated checkpoints.

U.S. citizens entering Mexico by sea may enter without such documents if they are visiting port towns for a short visit. They should present a valid passport or passport card if they travel beyond these port towns.

Hmmm. Why do Americans traveling in Mexico have to present so much documentation when Mexicans traveling in the United States are so upset at just being asked if they belong in the US?:eek:

How can I get permission to work in Mexico?
You must get permission from the INM to reside in Mexico and authorization to do paid work. You must demonstrate that you have a job offer from a Mexican business or institute.

Consult the requirements or go to any INM delegation in Mexico for more details about what is required.

You mean Americans must prove they were invited into Mexico and are not a financial burden?:eek:

What documentation do I need to study in Mexico?
You need to get a student visa from the INM by demonstrating that you are enrolled in a Mexican school and that you have sufficient financial resources to fund your stay.

Consult the section on requirements or go to any INM delegation in Mexico to find out about the specific requirements

You mean American students must pay for their own education and must feed and clothe themselves with their own money?:eek:

Consular Services

-----------------------------------------------------

Gosh! It would be much simpler to just act stupid and let the world take care of me. But Americans don't get that priviledge like third world helper monkeys do.:eusa_shhh:

You could "sneak in" across the border.

how is it "bogus spin"?

Mexicans if they do it legally have to do similar stuff to work up here.

Mexico is entiltled to protect their borders and guard against illegal immigrants and such.
which is the point
so are we
Who said otherwise?

The OP was trying to bait some caricature of certain persons.

Then they got mad when they didn't find the persons they thought they were going to rile up.

Note the NCLR reference

You won't get any response from the left, who also deny that the illegal alien element is also a criminal element.

You won't get a response because there is none.

You are 100% correct on this, I think, but if we are making law based on what Mexico does or does not do is simply mindless.

So if your town has become overrun with Mexicans and your children can't even play in front of their own home, you would ignore it?

So, Obama has called for comprehensive immigration reform and so far the Republican controlled house has tried to repeal healthcare.
The left supports human rights and the right supports cheap labor, that's how I see it and why immigration reform and the deportation of illegal ailiens hasn't happened.
Pointed out earlier was the Reagan Administrations decision to offer amnesty, something every illegal alien entering our country knows and hopes will happen again.
Entire industries rely on cheap labor - it helps the bottom line and that is exactly what the Boehner era will be all about, making the haves have more paid for by the haves not.

Who in their right mind would want to travel to Mexico anyway?? And especially in these times???? It was a risk then; a biggerer risk now.

Forum List

Back