OMG - family of disabled man shot in Charlotte TOOK VIDEO and only now released it

it doesn't even prove that is a gun.
Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is to stupid to know what a gun is?

Cops release photo of Keith Lamont Scott that shows gun nearby

Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

photo24n-1-web.jpg
well if you had a brain and you looked at the size of the shoes on the cop and the size of the object in circled in red, well it can't be a gun. That's a pretty tiny object there.
Another idiot who thinks the police are too stupid to know they were not circling a gun in red when they circled the gun in red. :cuckoo:
so again, look at the size of the shoes then look at what's circled in red. I'm sorry, but since i have no idea what the cops are referring to I'm not answering for them. I'm asking you does that look big enough to be a gun? If you can answer honestly.

And BTW, only an idiot would think that is a gun.
Well since you admit you are too stupid to know what the police circled in red, how would you be smart enough to know what a gun is!!
Must have been a pop tart he accidentally chewed into the shape of a gun.

it doesn't even prove that is a gun.
Then why did the police say it was a gun? Are you saying that the police chief is to stupid to know what a gun is?

Advocates demanding the release of police video showing the death of Keith Lamont Scott are firing back at Charlotte, N.C. police for releasing a photo of the slain 43-year-old black man.

The photo, taken by a witness just after the shooting, shows two police officers hovering over Scott as he lies facedown on the ground. An apparent firearm — which police circled in red is lying inches from his feet, which supports the police account that Scott was armed when he was shot.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police chief Kerr Putney released the photo while refusing to make dashcam video of the shooting public, saying Thursday that "transparency is in the eye of the beholder."

photo24n-1-web.jpg
well if you had a brain and you looked at the size of the shoes on the cop and the size of the object in circled in red, well it can't be a gun. That's a pretty tiny object there.
Another idiot who thinks the police are too stupid to know they were not circling a gun in red when they circled the gun in red. :cuckoo:
so again, look at the size of the shoes then look at what's circled in red. I'm sorry, but since i have no idea what the cops are referring to I'm not answering for them. I'm asking you does that look big enough to be a gun? If you can answer honestly.

Well since you admit you are too stupid to know what the police circled in red, how would you be smart enough to know what a gun is!!
Yeah that's it I have no idea what a gun looks like. That's what you got

photo24n-1-web.jpg

Must have been a pop tart he accidentally chewed into the shape of a gun.
It ain't even that big.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

He doesn't have a gun. He has a TVI. He just took his medicine.

(to her husband) get out of the car. Don't let them break the window.

Get out of the car.

(four or five shoots fired)

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

He better not be fucking dead.

Yep, he better live.

I'm not coming over there.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

he better not be dead fuckers

did you call an ambulance?

He better not be dead

(officers said drop the gun 12 times
So far no evidence of gun
she told them he had a brain injury)

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

This is going to be a trip.
a couple things

no one is listening to her, few people know what a tvi

she started yelling for him to not do it, telling us he was armed

the cops kept telling him to drop the gun

he didn't

I saw something that may have been a handgun

this looks like most shootings; righteous.

Man sitting in his car, minding his own business, cops roll up and gun him down.

How is that "righteous"?

WTF is wrong with you people?
b/c that's not what happened you lying pile of dog vomit.

Why would you have to murder a guy in a car even if he had a gun?

Why not clear the area and bring in the negotiators?

Oh right, because he's a black guy.

So you are saying that the Black Officer killed the black guy in the automobile because he was black!?!

Have you seen the statistics for Black on Black crime?

Just sayin

Different story and I get the point on that. The reality is the OP'er and those from the left discussing this are arguing that LEO drive around looking for unarmed or even armed black men and women to kill, and that is total bullshit.

The Tulsa incident is one I will say the woman is screwed but the North Carolina one is one that Progressive Liberals will lose every time because too many things add up that the suspect was doing something wrong...
Like Trayvon Martin. The nerve of him.
Daring to walk down the street while carrying both Skittles and Ice Tea AT THE SAME TIME!
Once again for the slow and amazingly stupid Martin got shot because he went back and physically attacked Zimmerman.

Wrong. The transcript of the interview with Zimmerman from the Sanford PD does not portray it that way, you stupid bigoted butt head.

Additionally if you were correct then the HOA would never have paid out the $1M+ settlement for wrongful death to Martin's parents.

So you are saying that the Black Officer killed the black guy in the automobile because he was black!?!

Have you seen the statistics for Black on Black crime?

Just sayin

Different story and I get the point on that. The reality is the OP'er and those from the left discussing this are arguing that LEO drive around looking for unarmed or even armed black men and women to kill, and that is total bullshit.

The Tulsa incident is one I will say the woman is screwed but the North Carolina one is one that Progressive Liberals will lose every time because too many things add up that the suspect was doing something wrong...
Like Trayvon Martin. The nerve of him.
Daring to walk down the street while carrying both Skittles and Ice Tea AT THE SAME TIME!
Once again for the slow and amazingly stupid Martin got shot because he went back and physically attacked Zimmerman.

Wrong. The transcript of the interview with Zimmerman from the Sanford PD does not portray it that way, you stupid bigoted butt head.

Additionally if you were correct then the HOA would never have paid out the $1M+ settlement for wrongful death to Martin's parents.

I see the vermin are still trying to peddle the same old lies about Zimmerman and the violent thug Saint Trayvon.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

Get out of the car.

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

Yep, he better live.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

He better not be dead

But get this. In the police picture, it looks like there is a gun on the ground. But in the family video, there is NO object that looks like a gun. No object at all. Nothing.

-----------------

a couple things

no one is listening to her, few people know what a tvi

she started yelling for him to not do it, telling us he was armed

the cops kept telling him to drop the gun

he didn't

I saw something that may have been a handgun

this looks like most shootings; righteous.

Man sitting in his car, minding his own business, cops roll up and gun him down.

How is that "righteous"?

WTF is wrong with you people?
b/c that's not what happened you lying pile of dog vomit.
Luddly is a stupid libtard.

She wasn't too dang emotional either.

Where is she trying to assertain if her husband was OK? Nothing directed toward him after the shooting what so ever, not even an "I Love You" or "hang on honey, help is on its way"

Probably had the lawyer on the "other line". The whole thing looks like a setup, blue suicide with a shot at payoff. He was "disabled" LOL....TBI....good one.....nice scam. She was hiding in the trees. nice work.

Why would the officers be yelling "drop the gun" repeatedly if he didnt have a gun?
And the women was telling her husband "dont do it" so what exactly was she referring to?
No she is telling the POLICE, don't do it, don't shoot him.
KEITH, DONT YOU DO IT, KEITH, DONT YOU DO IT.

Which cop was named Keith?

At 1:47 you see the gun.

I think you are "the winner".
I see something there (possibly kicked away a bit by other cop) and then one cop picks it up.

Wife to police:

Don't shoot him

He has no weapon

He didn't do anything

Get out of the car.

Don't you do it.

Did you shoot him?

Yep, he better live.

I'm video taping you.

He better not be dead

He better not be dead

-----------------

Yeah..The video otherwise shows nothing. I saw it. All that is on the video is the ground.
BTW, that's a T-B-I....Traumatic Brain Injury. From a motorcycle accident.
Lastly. The man did indeed have a gun. The gun recovered was lying near the man's body. Testing results which came to light today showed the gun had the man;s fingerprints and DNA all over the gun AND the bullets inside the gun....
So, you stupid protesters can go home now....

We have reached a point in this country where there is no objective reality out there........the progressives in this country are falling all over themselves to create a separate reality. Yes......it has become that fucked up s0ns. Even when it is right there on video, they tell you what you SHOULD be seeing, not what you are seeing.

When the discourse gets to this level of stoopid, are there really any solutions?

Me thinks that sooner or later, its gonna be time for choosing up sides s0ns!!:2up:

Forum List

Back