OMG, Democrats Order Flag Half Staff AGAIN

Gee!
Looks like the Butt-Hurt brigade is digging deep for their daily whine allotment.

I mean going after a man who died defending the capitol?

Geez!
Black Muslim murderer too.
Back to your Butt-Hurt.
Leave your racism elsewhere.

I can understand the thought. Sadly my feelings about the flag at half staff became well worn during the George W Bush administration. The flag was one of the first things I'd notice pulling into work each day.

Gee!
Looks like the Butt-Hurt brigade is digging deep for their daily whine allotment.

I mean going after a man who died defending the capitol?

Geez!
Black Muslim murderer too.
Back to your Butt-Hurt.
Leave your racism elsewhere.

This kind of empty nothing is the only thing you EVER post on ANY thread?

1617418453786.png

You're upset that the highest ranking member of our government on Capitol Hill wants to honor an officer who died in the line of duty defending the Capitol?

Your blob getting his ass kicked has made you crazy.
Sure 14 dogs, three birds, two cats, 45 homeless and 432 other varied persons die on any given day--you gonna lower the flag for them too. It has become passe'--

The officer died a hero, and will be honored appropriately.

Flags at half-mast over the U.S. Capitol is not appropriate. If every hero who dies warrants this particular honor, then the fucking flag might as well remain at half-staff permanently.

Pelosi is evil.
He was a capital police officer. What’s wrong with you?

Unlike Trump who used the deaths of soldiers and police as props, Biden actually loves our soldiers and police and cares about their families

Forum List

Back