OMG, Democrats Order Flag Half Staff AGAIN

The crap you people get pissed off about. Go read your strategic stockpile of Dr. Seuss books in Hell.
Says Shitforbrains who whined for years about police defending themselves from being murdered.
This is basically how Democrats fooled blacks into supporting them.
They screwed them over from their inception (over a century)...including slavery and Jim Crow...then all of the sudden they hatched some lie to use them for their own devious political gain. That's what they're trying to do with cops now.

The crap you people get pissed off about. Go read your strategic stockpile of Dr. Seuss books in Hell.
Says Shitforbrains who whined for years about police defending themselves from being murdered.
Everything is all or nothing with you isn't it? If Nancy Pelosi told you to breathe it would be the end of you.
She told you to go to China town without a mask and hug people to show you’re not a racist.
Did you?

Everything is all or nothing with you isn't it? If Nancy Pelosi told you to breathe it would be the end of you.
She told you to go to China town without a mask and hug people to show you’re not a racist.
Did you?
Way to live the stereotype Trumpbot.

I'm offended by the Democrat Reich playing politics with the deaths of police officers.

Who is playing politics? I think it’s a sign of respect to the officer’s family that we lower the flag for them.

What’s the issue? This isn’t even partisan. Why are you whining?

Good on Pelosi.. The officer deserves that honor.
Why? Police officers die every day.
Those who do are honored
Why should this one be honored and not all the others? Obviously, Dims honor only those who can be used for political purposes.

I'm offended by the Democrat Reich playing politics with the deaths of police officers.

Who is playing politics? I think it’s a sign of respect to the officer’s family that we lower the flag for them.

What about the 358 police officers murdered last year?

You fucking sleazy lying Reich minions are playing politics.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Forum List

Back