OMG, Democrats Order Flag Half Staff AGAIN

Yes... people who sympathize with the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, seem far less likely to lower their flags to half-staff out of respect for such heroes.
Hilarious. Leftards only love cops when they’re political tools.
Your failure to deny your status as a sympathizer with the Insurrectionists of January 6 2021 tell us all we need to know about you.

BTW... I subscribe annually to the Illinois State Trooper's Lodge/Union Relief Fund... and I wanted the cops to do much more in Portland, etc., last summer.

You confuse opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with 'Left' -ism... a simple mistake... for a simple mind.
Oh, I’m sorry. I thought I’ve made it clear.
God Bless all who stand against TDS sufferers and those that stole the 2020 election!

9 billion rounds of ammo purchased in just 2020!

You want to overthrow the government based on Trump's big brained genius? I'll stick with the Constitution.
Nothing says legitimate government like hiding behind piles of razor wire, 30,000 troops you don’t trust

Yes... people who sympathize with the Insurrection of January 6, 2021, seem far less likely to lower their flags to half-staff out of respect for such heroes.
Your failure to deny your status as a sympathizer with the Insurrectionists of January 6 2021 tell us all we need to know about you.

BTW... I subscribe annually to the Illinois State Trooper's Lodge/Union Relief Fund... and I wanted the cops to do much more in Portland, etc., last summer.

You confuse opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with 'Left' -ism... a simple mistake... for a simple mind.
God Bless all who stand against TDS sufferers and those that stole the 2020 election!

Are you butthurt barrel strokers prepping for the "Race War"? :rolleyes:

Are you butthurt barrel strokers prepping for the "Race War"? :rolleyes:
Only one race exists. Divisive categories is the Lefts thing.

...Oh, I’m sorry. I thought I’ve made it clear. God Bless all who stand against TDS sufferers and those that stole the 2020 election! 9 billion rounds of ammo purchased in just 2020!
Yeah... sure... you ignorant klowns couldn't find your a$$e$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors... much less launch a revolution.

Gee!
Looks like the Butt-Hurt brigade is digging deep for their daily whine allotment.

I mean going after a man who died defending the capitol?

Geez!
Black Muslim murderer too.
Back to your Butt-Hurt.
Leave your racism elsewhere.

This kind of empty nothing is the only thing you EVER post on ANY thread?
And yet, I own you!
You cannot resist me.
Deal with that princess butt-hurt!

Not sorry for the murder of Ashli Babbitt, I guess.

There should be a flag at half mast for the way her cold blooded killing has been totally swept under
the rug. "Justice" in the Pelosi-Biden era is a rare quality.
So rare some people don't get any at all.

Cubans are great Americans, they know what evil is. That’s why they hate Democrats even more than I do.

If you'd prefer full staff speak to your primary"doctor" who will refer you to a cardiologist, or urologist for a full review. Nothing a couple grand wont fix

Good on Pelosi.. The officer deserves that honor.
And yet 20 Veterans commit suicide daily and not a fucking thing is done about it.

I don't know much about this.. I do know Dubya cut services to veterans who suffered concussion head injury. I had a young Marine friend who served in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He was hired as a liaison for contractors who were following and assisting vets accessing services. Last I talked with him, he had quit because they were taking the money and doing nothing.

Forum List

Back