OMG, activist judge says gays can adopt in Mississippi

Watch out! Step back! SILHOUETTE IS GONNA BLOW!

RUN!

5f5k6c.jpg

I hope one day these "activist" judges comes down against all of you now making jokes over this and all because of some case over adopting and again it has to with Homosexuals. there was a thing called: states rights.

And on the FIRST DAY of confederate heritage month too! Insult to injury.

Federal judge voids Mississippi ban on same-sex couple adoptions

No issue with this decision, although people probably already know I disagree with the SC ruling that led to it. However my issue is will this prevent religious groups from working with public adoption officials if they don't want to consider same sex couples when working for placement. Is this one of those "all or nothing" situations LGBT activists will pursue?

I hope one day these "activist" judges comes down against all of you now making jokes over this and all because of some case over adopting and again it has to with Homosexuals. there was a thing called: states rights.

What?

No issue with this decision, although people probably already know I disagree with the SC ruling that led to it. However my issue is will this prevent religious groups from working with public adoption officials if they don't want to consider same sex couples when working for placement. Is this one of those "all or nothing" situations LGBT activists will pursue?

Interesting our 40 hissing possums in a barn .. ahem, legislature ... this week passed our new religious freedom bill, allowing anyone to deny services to a gay person if such offends his faith. I'm sure the private adoption agencies can look forward to a trip to court.

What?
Don't bother. She's never been able to piece together anything coherent.

Interesting our 40 hissing possums in a barn .. ahem, legislature ... this week passed our new religious freedom bill, allowing anyone to deny services to a gay person if such offends his faith. I'm sure the private adoption agencies can look forward to a trip to court.

As I said in another post, over-reach by one side leads to over-reach by the other.

Good...

At least unwanted children will have a loving home, and I am sure many anti-Gay posters will education about abuse cases from gay couples while ignoring abuse happen no matter if the parents are gay or straight...

Would it even matter to you anyway if the abuse rates and major psychological problems were far greater in homosexual parent homes? Would it change your position?

Of course, nobody cares about God and life after death when dealing with these matters, do they? No. Everyone is too sophisticated for that mythological baloney. And if Catholic Charities will not cooperate in doing gay couple adoptions, shut them down!

Good...

At least unwanted children will have a loving home, and I am sure many anti-Gay posters will education about abuse cases from gay couples while ignoring abuse happen no matter if the parents are gay or straight...

Would it even matter to you anyway if the abuse rates and major psychological problems were far greater in homosexual parent homes? Would it change your position?

Of course, nobody cares about God and life after death when dealing with these matters, do they? No. Everyone is too sophisticated for that mythological baloney. And if Catholic Charities will not cooperate in doing gay couple adoptions, shut them down!

Doesn't it strike you as the ultimate in hubris for a fallible creature to presume to speak for its infallible Creator?

Good...

Yawn!

Yeah, the only sexual, emotional, and physical abuse that happen in a family home is in same sex couples home, and with that all I need to write is " Baby Grace " name to remind everyone abuse happen from all kinds of people, but let just focus on Same Sex couples because your little black book tell you they are evil...

Oh, did you know that you should not work on the Sabbath, Eat Pork, and many other things, but who cares about those rules and let just cherry pick which one we should obey, right?

Doesn't it strike you as the ultimate in hubris for a fallible creature to presume to speak for its infallible Creator?

You can worship the Creator your way, and I will worship the Creator HIS WAY!

I cannot begin to explain mankind's ignorance to reality. Except that mankind wants to live a life of comfort with no responsibility or accountability to the One who gave him or her life. And they keep coming up with the lamest of excuses.
As though God just created us and then ignored us, not caring in the least what we do while alive or giving us any clue what our purpose for existence is. I would that position hubris.

Good...

Yawn!

Yeah, the only sexual, emotional, and physical abuse that happen in a family home is in same sex couples home, and with that all I need to write is " Baby Grace " name to remind everyone abuse happen from all kinds of people, but let just focus on Same Sex couples because your little black book tell you they are evil...

Oh, did you know that you should not work on the Sabbath, Eat Pork, and many other things, but who cares about those rules and let just cherry pick which one we should obey, right?
When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

Good...

Yawn!

When the student is ready the teacher will appear.

If you believe you will teach me anything, well you're insane...

All the stuff you bring up I can counter with facts of how brutal cases of abuse in heterosexual families from Catholics to Mormons to FLDS, but as long as heterosexuals are doing the abusing you have no issue with it but if one same sex couple abuses their child, well you will burn the world with your anger while beating that little black book!

So you presume to speak for God. Something about how "pride goeth before a fall" springs to mind here.
I presume you are a very obtuse human being.
Either that or one who is so not wanting to know who God is that he will come up with the lamest of excuses to pretend mankind cannot know anything about God and that God has done nothing to communicate with mankind.

So you presume to speak for God. Something about how "pride goeth before a fall" springs to mind here.
I presume you are a very obtuse human being.
Either that or one who is so not wanting to know who God is that he will come up with the lamest of excuses to pretend mankind cannot know anything about God and that God has done nothing to communicate with mankind.

How do you presume to know who God is?

Forum List

Back