Omar Refuses To Answer If She’s A Communist And Supports Al Qaeda

Was the marriage between her and her brother a strictly professional relationship or something more than that?

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment

"I will not dignify that with an answer,"

the few may intercept it has tap dancing but its really they don't care what she says because they believe otherwise

but when a woman says that she is "insulted to have been asked that question." Most guys don't get it because they can't understand how insulting the question is and why she even have to answer such a question

If Trump was asked the same question "are u a communist and do u support AQ, he would be insulted to have to answer such a question but then again he does like to hear himself talk and probably have something to make cookie-cutter answers

I would suspect that even if she said No that it still would be taken the wrong way by those on the right

She gave the proper response and if the cameras were not around she might have added a finger to the comment
Omar's record:

-Defended terror attacks on Israel
-Advocated for leniency for men convicted of trying to join ISIS
-Voted against ending terrorist life insurance payouts
-Advocated for a Muslim Brotherhood member to be let out of jail
-Demonized US troops that killed terrorists

Why is she required to answer trolls and morons?
Because of her actions in support of those groups.....
What actions?
Already listed she supported known terrorists on at least 3 occasions and she supports AOC and her communist ideas. What you can't read?

Forum List

Back