Olympics bans ‘Black Lives Matter’ apparel, could punish athletes for social protests

Their anti-black rules won't stop anything.

Watch...

What anti-Black rules, asshole? You mean long standing anti-political rules that civilized people abide by and respect.

But I guess that leaves out many black people like you.

It won't stop anything? Watch? You think you are somehow special that the rules just don't apply to you?

Overwhelm and occupy with your hate, anger and racism?

I don't think so. You BLM idiots are only proving to all that blacks are not ready for prime time in a civil society, are not equal, are not worthy of respect and sooner or later, the hammer is going to fall hard to shut you up.

I got a real big hammer right here. Wanna feel it? I can't wait to use it.

That was the Beatles, another famous white band we're proud of.

Watch...

What anti-Black rules, asshole? You mean long standing anti-political rules that civilized people abide by and respect.

It won't stop anything? Watch? You think you are somehow special that the rules just don't apply to you?

I don't think so. You BLM idiots are only proving to all that blacks are not ready for prime time in a civil society, are not equal, are not worthy of respect and sooner or later, the hammer is going to fall hard to shut you up.

MarcATL

Marc isn't BKM, he doesn't have the balls to leave his computer and actually DO something.

Watch...

MarcATL

Marc isn't BKM, he doesn't have the balls to leave his computer and actually DO something.

People like Marc create the need for people like this:

derek-chauvin.jpg

You can't have a camera with you recording 24/7, son. Sooner or later we're gonna get ya.

:auiqs.jpg:

IOC bans ‘Black Lives Matter’ gear​

The International Olympic Committee got very granular with what is not allowed. It said specifically that the slogan “Black Lives Matter” will be banned from athlete apparel at the Summer Olympics.

It’s part of the IOC’s long-standing ban on “demonstration or political, religious or racial propaganda” on the playing field, the medal stand or during the Games’ official ceremonies.

More generic words like “peace,” “respect,” “solidarity,” “inclusion” and “equality” will be allowed on T-shirts.

So far, the IOC has not said what types of punishment athletes could face for violating these rules. It only said it would treat each violation on a case-by-case basis.

This should be interesting

This should translate into free tvs for you know who?

The International Olympic Committee got very granular with what is not allowed. It said specifically that the slogan “Black Lives Matter” will be banned from athlete apparel at the Summer Olympics.

It’s part of the IOC’s long-standing ban on “demonstration or political, religious or racial propaganda” on the playing field, the medal stand or during the Games’ official ceremonies.

More generic words like “peace,” “respect,” “solidarity,” “inclusion” and “equality” will be allowed on T-shirts.

So far, the IOC has not said what types of punishment athletes could face for violating these rules. It only said it would treat each violation on a case-by-case basis.

Is pigs in a blanket - fry them like bacon still cool?

Watch...
True, you guys have always had a tough time with rules. Just take a look at our prisons. Itll be a shame if these athletes ruin their shot for gold just because they wore a stupid tshirt.

I hope it looks like this.

View attachment 487409

(shrugs) Racism= disagreeing with ANYTHING you folks think you want.

Racism = Racism.

Thanks for making my point. Everything is racist to you. Tough shit.
We are used to dealing with Tough Shit.

Are things that say "All Lives Matter" on them still allowed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. News like this only makes me even more proud of where my mind frame continues to be.

I hope they follow through and punish everyone that violates the rule without consideration or remorse.

The Olympics like all sports is about competition and nothing else. Black lives matters has no place in basketball, football, the Olympics or any sport. I have quit watching sports all together because I am sick of trying to watch a game and be faced with more BLM bullshit being shoved in my face. Now I spend that extra time playing video games.

Forcing it into sports was the last straw for me and honestly when they did that they actually started making me hate blm because the extreme over exposure has finally made me so sick of it I want to resist it. I've never been racist but all this forced anti racism in society everywhere I go is turning me into one.

View attachment 487409
If they do, I hope they are stripped of their medals and sent home.

View attachment 487409
I wish they would just boycott and not go at all. Let's see what happens to the metal count after that.

View attachment 487409
I wish they would just boycott and not go at all. Let's see what happens to the metal count after that.
That would be fine with Me.

Apparently the International Olympic Committee has more balls than any sanctioning body in the United States be it the NBA or the NCAA

View attachment 487409
The Guy who finished third was an Aussie.I saw an interview where he wished he had joined in.He was very sympathetic. One of the great sporting moments.

Forum List

Back