Olympic wrestler and coach Dan Gable get honored by president

He was a great wrestler and a great coach. Even someone like sealybobo who doesn't know the first thing about wrestling could learn a lot from his video series.

Image: quotesgram.com
Dan Gable - Once you've wrestled, everything else in life...'' Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. '' Interesting man. I watched his video of his match with the Russian for the gold in the Olympics

Image: quotesgram.com
Dan Gable - Once you've wrestled, everything else in life...'' Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. '' Interesting man. I watched his video of his match with the Russian for the gold in the Olympics

He built an amazing program at Iowa. An impressive person to meet in person.

He was a great wrestler and a great coach. Even someone like sealybobo who doesn't know the first thing about wrestling could learn a lot from his video series.
im sure bobo will tell us he was an all state wrestler.....

After he drones on about how rich he thinks he is, mentions his mail-order beard again, and makes a few racist comments.

I practiced with Steve Fraser. You know, olympic gold metal winner steve Fraser.

Also, my assistant coach in high school transferred to Michigan state because dan gable came to Iowa state university and took his spot.

So he hangs the medal and then promptly walks out.
Donald has been phoning it in. He could care less about Dan, or any of the rest of us!

Forum List

Back