Olivia Troye found classified documents in ladies room

They worked for Trump. Your attempt to delegitimize them is sad.

We need to get people who never met him to tell stories about him and anyone else, and Those will be believed.

That is some way of thinking.
Again, the point flies over your head, no one is saying that didn't work for Trump, we are saying we have no evidence to believe what Troye is saying. She obviously has reasons she didn't tell the story two years ago and why did she wait until now to tell anyone?

Not discounting what she says but more proof is required from most people.

You are being completely stupid now. No one said she was lying, all we are saying is let's see the facts from more than one source.

These people claim Biden sexually abused them, https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html Should we believe all these women? Should we believe all those that accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

Again, people need more evidence than a news story saying it happened.
You are. B. Kidd is not.
I did say that it might take some time, as it usually does, for anyone to come out with any other problems which may have happened at the WH, if ever.

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security and counter-terrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, says it was "a known thing" in the Trump White House that her colleagues were sometimes careless in handling sensitive documents.

"I found classified information in the ladies' room of the White House one time in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building," Troye said during an interview with MSNBC following explosive revelations about top secret materials seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home during an FBI search last week.

The discovery of files in the bathroom happened before the pandemic, Troye told Insider, adding that she "thought it was odd that someone put them down and forgot them."

Troye, who eventually left her job in the administration and has become a critic of the former president, said she immediately turned the materials over to security.

"I covered it up, I put it in a folder. It wasn't marked properly," she said Friday. "I was not expecting to walk into the ladies' room and find a document like that."

In a follow-up interview on Sunday, Troye told MSNBC that she can still "remember the panic" when she realized what had been carelessly left on a bathroom shelf.

"There is sort of a blood-pressure rise in you where you pick it up, and you're like, 'Oh what do I do with this? I have a responsibility to protect it.'"

Ha Ha Ha. At least Hillary and Hussein Obama were so careful. Another TDS post.

Again, the point flies over your head, no one is saying that didn't work for Trump, we are saying we have no evidence to believe what Troye is saying. She obviously has reasons she didn't tell the story two years ago and why did she wait until now to tell anyone?

Not discounting what she says but more proof is required from most people.
Right, how about the person she returned the classified document to? There is a witness that she returned the document when she found it.

Remains to be seen.

She took classified documents, removed the classification and emailed them on a private server. Then she claimed she didn't know what the little 'c' on the documents meant when caught red handed.
Quite a mystery writer.

Quite a mystery writer.
On May 25, 2016, the Office of the Inspector General of the State Department (OIG) released a report regarding email records management and cybersecurity standards in the agency, which found that Clinton should have preserved all federal records she sent or received on her personal email server. "At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act," the OIG reported.[9]

The FBI announced on July 5, 2016, that it was recommending to the U.S. Department of Justice that no criminal charges be filed against Clinton. FBI Director James Comey said in a statement, "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."[

On May 25, 2016, the Office of the Inspector General of the State Department (OIG) released a report regarding email records management and cybersecurity standards in the agency, which found that Clinton should have preserved all federal records she sent or received on her personal email server. "At a minimum, Secretary Clinton should have surrendered all emails dealing with Department business before leaving government service and, because she did not do so, she did not comply with the Department’s policies that were implemented in accordance with the Federal Records Act," the OIG reported.[9]

The FBI announced on July 5, 2016, that it was recommending to the U.S. Department of Justice that no criminal charges be filed against Clinton. FBI Director James Comey said in a statement, "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."[
About emails.

About emails.
Yes, emails that had the classification removed by Hillary and put on her private server!!! Yet Comey let her walk. If you don't think that shit is totally corrupt, then we're finished here.

Who did she give it to?
“I found classified information in the ladies’ room of the White House onetime,” she said, “in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. And I immediately walked it right up to security and said, ‘I just found this in the bathroom’, I covered it up, I put it in a folder.

“It wasn’t marked properly, the folder wasn’t, because I was not expecting to walk in the ladies’ room and find a document like that.”

Elaborating on the network’s Sunday show, Ms Troye described the “blood pressure rise” that members of the intelligence community experience when they find misplaced documents that should be kept secure. She also explained that such security issues were not uncommon in the Trump administration.

“It was a known thing,” she said. “People would carry documents around, especially political appointees. Traditionally you would put it in a pouch and secure it, and then you would lock the pouch and then carry it. That’s not what was the norm in the White House, and I do think that there were situations where you would see this kind of behaviour.”

Her story is not the first bathroom-related anecdote concerning the former president and his employees’ handling of sensitive documents. Just before the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago – which according to an official property receipt unearthed documents of multiple classification levels – photos were released showing what appeared to be fragments of torn-up presidential documents floating in two separate toilets.

what’s your point?
What is your?
There was an investigation. She was found to have mishandled emails because she had two servers and made a not on purpose mistake about them.

Was she convicted? No. End of story.

Yes, emails that had the classification removed by Hillary and put on her private server!!! Yet Comey let her walk. If you don't think that shit is totally corrupt, then we're finished here.
One receives classified documents via email. One does not need to scan them and put them on one's device.
That is the reason for the government server and the private server.

What is your?
There was an investigation. She was found to have mishandled emails because she had two servers and made a not on purpose mistake about them.

Was she convicted? No. End of story.
mishandled classified material

my point is you are right she wasn’t convicted when it was a much clearer violation…

“I found classified information in the ladies’ room of the White House onetime,” she said, “in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. And I immediately walked it right up to security and said, ‘I just found this in the bathroom’, I covered it up, I put it in a folder.

“It wasn’t marked properly, the folder wasn’t, because I was not expecting to walk in the ladies’ room and find a document like that.”

Elaborating on the network’s Sunday show, Ms Troye described the “blood pressure rise” that members of the intelligence community experience when they find misplaced documents that should be kept secure. She also explained that such security issues were not uncommon in the Trump administration.

“It was a known thing,” she said. “People would carry documents around, especially political appointees. Traditionally you would put it in a pouch and secure it, and then you would lock the pouch and then carry it. That’s not what was the norm in the White House, and I do think that there were situations where you would see this kind of behaviour.”

Her story is not the first bathroom-related anecdote concerning the former president and his employees’ handling of sensitive documents. Just before the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago – which according to an official property receipt unearthed documents of multiple classification levels – photos were released showing what appeared to be fragments of torn-up presidential documents floating in two separate toilets.

Well gosh, I thought Trump flushed documents!!!! Apparently that story fell like a lead balloon so now, we have some underling claiming documents were left in a bathroom!! You lefties need to get your heads out of the toilet. :cool:

One receives classified documents via email. One does not need to scan them and put them on one's device.
That is the reason for the government server and the private server.
YES!! Hillary didn't have to scan them, remove the classification and put them on her PRIVATE server.

And who did she hand it to? Easy question, I read the article but I am missing who she handed it to, go ahead, tell us.

Forum List

Back