Olivia Troye found classified documents in ladies room

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security and counter-terrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, says it was "a known thing" in the Trump White House that her colleagues were sometimes careless in handling sensitive documents.

"I found classified information in the ladies' room of the White House one time in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building," Troye said during an interview with MSNBC following explosive revelations about top secret materials seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home during an FBI search last week.

The discovery of files in the bathroom happened before the pandemic, Troye told Insider, adding that she "thought it was odd that someone put them down and forgot them."

Troye, who eventually left her job in the administration and has become a critic of the former president, said she immediately turned the materials over to security.

"I covered it up, I put it in a folder. It wasn't marked properly," she said Friday. "I was not expecting to walk into the ladies' room and find a document like that."

In a follow-up interview on Sunday, Troye told MSNBC that she can still "remember the panic" when she realized what had been carelessly left on a bathroom shelf.

"There is sort of a blood-pressure rise in you where you pick it up, and you're like, 'Oh what do I do with this? I have a responsibility to protect it.'"

And, of course, one must remember that we don't know any of this even happened.

So what hard evidence do you have that she is being truthful?

Again, she may be telling the truth or she maybe lying, I have no idea and neither you do, I don't blindly believe people, I do research and until then, I wait. Her timing is not very good.
You have not done any research.

As I said, it is always possible that more stories like that one may come out in the future. There are always more.

“I found classified information in the ladies’ room of the White House onetime,” she said, “in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. And I immediately walked it right up to security and said, ‘I just found this in the bathroom’, I covered it up, I put it in a folder.

“It wasn’t marked properly, the folder wasn’t, because I was not expecting to walk in the ladies’ room and find a document like that.”

and said it didn’t happen.
Given the vast amount of disinformation gleefully leaped upon and regurgitated by the usual suspects, I view most everything I see now with a great deal of scepticism.

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security and counter-terrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, says it was "a known thing" in the Trump White House that her colleagues were sometimes careless in handling sensitive documents.

"I found classified information in the ladies' room of the White House one time in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building," Troye said during an interview with MSNBC following explosive revelations about top secret materials seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home during an FBI search last week.

The discovery of files in the bathroom happened before the pandemic, Troye told Insider, adding that she "thought it was odd that someone put them down and forgot them."

Troye, who eventually left her job in the administration and has become a critic of the former president, said she immediately turned the materials over to security.

"I covered it up, I put it in a folder. It wasn't marked properly," she said Friday. "I was not expecting to walk into the ladies' room and find a document like that."

In a follow-up interview on Sunday, Troye told MSNBC that she can still "remember the panic" when she realized what had been carelessly left on a bathroom shelf.

"There is sort of a blood-pressure rise in you where you pick it up, and you're like, 'Oh what do I do with this? I have a responsibility to protect it.'"

I found some classified documents in the men’s room where I worked one time. I just turned them in at the guard’s desk. I imagine someone got theIr ass chewed out. (I had a security clearance but did not have a ”need to know“ classified info about that particular program.)

and said it didn’t happen.
[ Engel told you himself, I presume ]

Hutchinson said Ornato relayed what had happened in the car, but Engel was standing next to him while he told the story.

“Did Mr. Engel correct or disagree with any part of this story from Mr. Ornato?” the Jan. 6 panel’s vice chair, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), asked after Hutchinson recounted the event.

“Did Mr. Engel or Mr. Ornato ever after that tell you that what Mr. Ornato had just said was untrue?” she asked.

Hutchinson answered no to both.

“Mr. Engel did not correct or disagree with any part of the story,” she said.

You're an ignorant old leftist.
Some of you want to believe that Trump is a normal, strong, intelligent politician. He is not.

He was under investigation even before becoming President. Many of those who worked for him can tell of his outbursts, and demands of total loyalty to him, not to the Constitution.

Continue to live in a country not called the US where the Constitution and the rule of law are not to be respected and followed , where anything goes in order to stay in power.

Laugh your heads off, as your sources are only the ones which delegitimize and attempt to destroy anyone and anything who does not repeat what Trump says is true.

This is not Lincoln or Reagan's USA anymore. And the GOP is making sure it will not be. And not one of you cares, because not one of you has the knowledge necessary to come out of the trance, where so many other GOP voters and workers were at some point and are no more.

Olivia Troye is one of those not in the trance anymore. As are many others.

Hocus Pocus, you are well hypnotized by Trump.

How to get out of that magic spell?

Some of you want to believe that Trump is a normal, strong, intelligent politician. He is not.

He was under investigation even before becoming President. Many of those who worked for him can tell of his outbursts, and demands of total loyalty to him, not to the Constitution.

Continue to live in a country not called the US where the Constitution and the rule of law are to be respected and followed , where anything goes in order to stay in power.

Laugh your heads off, as your sources are only the ones which delegitimize and attempt to destroy anyone and anything who does not repeat what Trump says is true.

This is not Lincoln or Reagan's USA anymore. And the GOP is making sure it will not be. And not one of you cares, because not one of you has the knowledge necessary to come out of the trance, where so many other GOP voters and workers were at some point and are no more.

Olivia Troye is one of those not in the trance anymore. As are many others.

Hocus Pocus, you are well hypnotized by Trump.

How to get out of that magic spell?

I'm not even a Trump fan you befuddled old crank

I'm not even a Trump fan you befuddled old crank
Than what is your problem, you who lacks manners and some education it is very clear.

You have something against Troye? No, because you do not know her.

Have you done any research? No. That is very clear.

What are you doing on this thread, if you do not know anything, and could not care less?

Than what is your problem, you who lacks manners and some education it is very clear.

You have something against Troye? No, because you do not know her.

Have you done any research? No. That is very clear.

What are you doing on this thread, if you do not know anything, and could not care less?

Dude you're suffering from TDS and I'm tired of all of it. Literally sick of everything.... guess what? Me and millions of others.

Hutchinson said Ornato relayed what had happened in the car, but Engel was standing next to him while he told the story.

“Did Mr. Engel correct or disagree with any part of this story from Mr. Ornato?” the Jan. 6 panel’s vice chair, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), asked after Hutchinson recounted the event.

“Did Mr. Engel or Mr. Ornato ever after that tell you that what Mr. Ornato had just said was untrue?” she asked.

Engels wasn't called to testify....Hutchension is saying what she over heard some one else say....Engels wanted to correct the record by the demafasics won't call him

Engels wasn't called to testify....Hutchension is saying what she over heard some one else say....Engels wanted to correct the record by the demafasics won't call him
She was there when Ornate told the story, and so was Engel in the same room at the WH.

Until he testifies, not much to get excited about.

Funny you mention Holocaust deniers. There are four of them from your party currently serving in Congress. You helped them get there.
Quite a change of topic on your part. I do not give a darn about those 4, I......did not vote for them, their constituents did.

The whole problem happened because she set up a private server.

But you are changing the topic of the thread on purpose.

Why was a classified document found forgotten in the ladies room at the WH? How many more were forgotten in other places where anyone could take them?
Cause the topic has no purpose.

Troll.

She was there when Ornate told the story, and so was Engel in the same room at the WH.
So she was in a room at the white house, were she overheard someone telling a story, to someone, about something....and he was in the room too? wow.

Makes you wonder why the Committee just didn't all Engels

Forum List

Back