Olivia Troye found classified documents in ladies room

[ Engel told you himself, I presume ]

Hutchinson said Ornato relayed what had happened in the car, but Engel was standing next to him while he told the story.

“Did Mr. Engel correct or disagree with any part of this story from Mr. Ornato?” the Jan. 6 panel’s vice chair, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.), asked after Hutchinson recounted the event.

“Did Mr. Engel or Mr. Ornato ever after that tell you that what Mr. Ornato had just said was untrue?” she asked.

Hutchinson answered no to both.

“Mr. Engel did not correct or disagree with any part of the story,” she said.

Of course you would believe that without any support!

You are. B. Kidd is not.
I did say that it might take some time, as it usually does, for anyone to come out with any other problems which may have happened at the WH, if ever.
Why should it take more time? How many years did it take for this bimbo to make up her finding classified documents, which she could not possibly know were classified, since she claims they were unmarked?

“I found classified information in the ladies’ room of the White House onetime,” she said, “in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. And I immediately walked it right up to security and said, ‘I just found this in the bathroom’, I covered it up, I put it in a folder.

“It wasn’t marked properly, the folder wasn’t, because I was not expecting to walk in the ladies’ room and find a document like that.”

Elaborating on the network’s Sunday show, Ms Troye described the “blood pressure rise” that members of the intelligence community experience when they find misplaced documents that should be kept secure. She also explained that such security issues were not uncommon in the Trump administration.

“It was a known thing,” she said. “People would carry documents around, especially political appointees. Traditionally you would put it in a pouch and secure it, and then you would lock the pouch and then carry it. That’s not what was the norm in the White House, and I do think that there were situations where you would see this kind of behaviour.”

Her story is not the first bathroom-related anecdote concerning the former president and his employees’ handling of sensitive documents. Just before the FBI’s raid on Mar-a-Lago – which according to an official property receipt unearthed documents of multiple classification levels – photos were released showing what appeared to be fragments of torn-up presidential documents floating in two separate toilets.

You do realize that is NOT the White House?

Putting it in a "pouch" is not and had never been required procedure. She is a political appointee who doesn't apparently know shit!

The Capital Cop who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt left his handgun in the men's room. Careless handling of firearms doesn't seem as serious as a piece of paper in the ladies room that is now considered "classified" (whatever that means).
I've known police to do even more stupid things with firearms.

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security and counter-terrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, says it was "a known thing" in the Trump White House that her colleagues were sometimes careless in handling sensitive documents.

"I found classified information in the ladies' room of the White House one time in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building," Troye said during an interview with MSNBC following explosive revelations about top secret materials seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home during an FBI search last week.

The discovery of files in the bathroom happened before the pandemic, Troye told Insider, adding that she "thought it was odd that someone put them down and forgot them."

Troye, who eventually left her job in the administration and has become a critic of the former president, said she immediately turned the materials over to security.

"I covered it up, I put it in a folder. It wasn't marked properly," she said Friday. "I was not expecting to walk into the ladies' room and find a document like that."

In a follow-up interview on Sunday, Troye told MSNBC that she can still "remember the panic" when she realized what had been carelessly left on a bathroom shelf.

"There is sort of a blood-pressure rise in you where you pick it up, and you're like, 'Oh what do I do with this? I have a responsibility to protect it.'"

Has anybody else had enough of silly broads "taking a stand"

Olivia Troye, who served as a homeland security and counter-terrorism adviser to former Vice President Mike Pence, says it was "a known thing" in the Trump White House that her colleagues were sometimes careless in handling sensitive documents.

"I found classified information in the ladies' room of the White House one time in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building," Troye said during an interview with MSNBC following explosive revelations about top secret materials seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home during an FBI search last week.

The discovery of files in the bathroom happened before the pandemic, Troye told Insider, adding that she "thought it was odd that someone put them down and forgot them."

Troye, who eventually left her job in the administration and has become a critic of the former president, said she immediately turned the materials over to security.

"I covered it up, I put it in a folder. It wasn't marked properly," she said Friday. "I was not expecting to walk into the ladies' room and find a document like that."

In a follow-up interview on Sunday, Troye told MSNBC that she can still "remember the panic" when she realized what had been carelessly left on a bathroom shelf.

"There is sort of a blood-pressure rise in you where you pick it up, and you're like, 'Oh what do I do with this? I have a responsibility to protect it.'"

So President Trump did not violate any ethics by not personally visiting the ladies room on a regular basis? Honest to goodness! :blowpop: Love, beautress

Last edited:

Forum List

Back