Olivia Troye found classified documents in ladies room

You have not done any research.

As I said, it is always possible that more stories like that one may come out in the future. There are always more.

“I found classified information in the ladies’ room of the White House onetime,” she said, “in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. And I immediately walked it right up to security and said, ‘I just found this in the bathroom’, I covered it up, I put it in a folder.

“It wasn’t marked properly, the folder wasn’t, because I was not expecting to walk in the ladies’ room and find a document like that.”

So you have no credible evidence. You have one persons statement. That is it. That proves nothing unless you have an agenda. The research I did on this shows she is the only one claiming documents were left in the ladies room. No one else knew, saw or heard about these document as far as I have found. If and when more people come forward with real evidence, then I will see if it is at all credible.

What other credible evidence is there besides her telling us so?

You're just another dime-a-dozen hearsay spreadin' ass whip.
Keep believing it. That is all you will ever have.

Dozens of former Trump employees, from his business and the administration have come out telling what they know about him, but what they say is all hearsay. They were not there, next to him, working with him.

Michael Cohen
Mary Trump
Barbara Es
Tony Schwartz
Olivia Troye
Miles Taylor
Jim Comey
Fiona Hill
Alyssa Farah Griffin
Stephanie Grisham

so on and so forth.

They did not know him, they did not work or spend time with him.

All hearsay liars.

Last edited:

Dozens of former Trump employees, from his business and the administration have come out telling what they know about him, but what they say is all hearsay. They were not there, next to him, working with him.

Michael Cohen
Mary Trump
Barbara Es
Tony Schwartz
Olivia Troye
Miles Taylor
Jim Comey
Alyssa Farah Griffin
Stephanie Grisham

so on and so forth.

All hearsay liars.

What a list!
You are some really shot-out TDS afflicted MF'er.

Michael Cohen
Mary Trump
Barbara Es
Tony Schwartz
Olivia Troye
Miles Taylor
Jim Comey
Fiona Hill
Alyssa Farah Griffin
Stephanie Grisham

so on and so forth.

All hearsay liars.
well yes Comey and cohen are proven liars

and poor Mary, a dem, that’s been better ever since her grandfather disinherited her

well yes Comey and cohen are proven liars

and poor Mary, a dem, that’s been better ever since her grandfather disinherited her
And that is the best you can do to delegitimize their knowledge of him.

the best you can do is use known liars to try and attack him
All talk and nothing else.
You cannot prove that they lied about their experience with working for Trump. They did work with him or for him.

Have any proof, post it here.

All talk and nothing else.
You cannot prove that they lied about their experience with working for Trump. They did work with him or for him.

Have any proof, post it here.
yes i have shown they are known liars. cohen is literally convinted or being one

yes i have shown they are known liars. cohen is literally convinted or being one
What was he convicted of which has anything to do with Trump?

What about anything he has told about Trump, after being convicted, which has been proven to be false?

Did he lie about the check he wrote to Stormy Daniels for Trump?

What else?

Michael Cohen
Mary Trump
Barbara Es
Tony Schwartz
Olivia Troye
Miles Taylor
Jim Comey
Fiona Hill
Alyssa Farah Griffin
Stephanie Grisham

so on and so forth.

All hearsay liars.
You are being completely stupid now. No one said she was lying, all we are saying is let's see the facts from more than one source.

These people claim Biden sexually abused them, https://www.thecut.com/2020/04/joe-biden-accuser-accusations-allegations.html Should we believe all these women? Should we believe all those that accused Bill Clinton of sexual assault?

Again, people need more evidence than a news story saying it happened.

And you can't prove it's true.
They worked for Trump. Your attempt to delegitimize them is sad.

We need to get people who never met him to tell stories about him and anyone else, and Those will be believed.

That is some way of thinking.

What was he convicted of which has anything to do with Trump?

What about anything he has told about Trump, after being convicted, which has been proven to be false?

Did he lie about the check he wrote to Stormy Daniels for Trump?

What else?
nothing…he was just a big liar. Can’t be trusted

he’s a known liar m, nothing he says is trustworthy…he’s say whatever to try and benefit himself.

the entire stormy daniels thing. haha yeah how did she like having to pay trumps legal fees? talk about a disaster.

Forum List

Back