Olivia Newton John. RIP.

I was thinking of giving him this theme song too but I don't think he does. (I watch WAY too much YouTube poop. XD)

She did a better job of singing and acting than you do posting.
I'm willing to bet that her bank account would dwarf yours, Phyllis.
just an observation :wink:

Here you go now listen to the song above and it's a IRL YouTube poop. XD (Sort of anyways lol)

thug-life-meme-with-glasses-and-cigarette-vector-25520729.jpg

She did a better job of singing and acting than you do posting.
I'm willing to bet that her bank account would dwarf yours, Phyllis.
just an observation :wink:
She also contributed and promoted many charities including the Olivia Newton John Foundation that sponsored research for plant-based medicines for cancer.

Her mission is over and Sandisk is a bitter asshole and will never be 1% of the person ONJ was.

Some great looking gal who did virtually nothing but sing songs that other people wrote for her.
And acted words that other people wrote for her.

Take away her looks and none of us would have EVER, heard of her.

You ignorant masses get impressed SOOOO, fucking easily.

R.01ea22c2f2c8a520d2bb06d831899c3f

I had a crush on her back in the day.

Her “Let’s Get Physical” was terrific.
She had an amazing voice, and it was my privilege to hear her live at a convention I attended in Las Vegas. Rest in peace, Olivia. Thanks for the wonderful music you shared with us a few years back that lives in our hearts and memories. Prayers up for your loved ones trying to deal with their loss. 😍

Sorry to hear about this. But it is telling that she was from Australia, but came to America when she had her health crisis with cancer.

I guess people who know figure its better to pay in America than rely on the health care systems of failed states like Australia.

Forum List

Back