Oligarchy is Ok with Democrats?

Erase all memory of Tiananmen square and the Uyghurs. China owns our media, they are driving race yeeyee racial issues as if they suddenly happened YESTERDAY. The Jesse Smollett, the black boy that cried wolf thing syndrome was a thing going back to 1866. But when these black college professors (funded by communist Chinese) create science fiction concepts like white privilege and the BLM appears (funded by Chinese) and the main stream media drives race riots for the last 10 months (Lester Holt:, yet another "outrage") Ask yourself this: why the focus on white racism and ignore the huge black crime rate?
Well that’s probably because black crime is largely a product of poverty and lack of resources while white racism is just a product of hate. I don’t think demonizing blacks does any good. Black crime should be addressed by better policing, better education and cleaning up under resourced communities. White racism should be addressed by demonizing the shit out of them
Demonizing blacks doesn't solve anything, but neither does demonizing whites. The whole concept of white fragility, for example, is racist.

Granted, we're dealing with a left that now redefines words to suit their agenda. Racism is now defined differently from how it was just 20 years ago. The left has consistently borrowed many techniques straight out of 1984. But this isn't anything new. Maoism did a lot of the same things. The Cultural Revolution is the spiritual predecessor of a lot of modern progressive tactics.
It’s beyond progressivism. This is about Marxism.
Unlike the USSR, communism took hold and stuck in China for the very reason you pointed out; they had to first abolish the culture. That is exactly what is being done here now. Demonize all white Americans, all who consider themselves patriots and by transitivity you’ve demonized the entire history and culture.
That’s what is going on. And white democrats are too ego-driven and elitist to recognize it.

Well that’s probably because black crime is largely a product of poverty and lack of resources while white racism is just a product of hate. I don’t think demonizing blacks does any good. Black crime should be addressed by better policing, better education and cleaning up under resourced communities. White racism should be addressed by demonizing the shit out of them
Demonizing blacks doesn't solve anything, but neither does demonizing whites. The whole concept of white fragility, for example, is racist.

Granted, we're dealing with a left that now redefines words to suit their agenda. Racism is now defined differently from how it was just 20 years ago. The left has consistently borrowed many techniques straight out of 1984. But this isn't anything new. Maoism did a lot of the same things. The Cultural Revolution is the spiritual predecessor of a lot of modern progressive tactics.
I didn’t say demonize whites. I said demonize white supremacy. Do you see the difference?
Sure, I see the difference in theory, but when concepts like white fragility are pushed by influential public figures and praised for it, that demonizes all whites.

Anti-racism takes it a step further by suggesting that whites are born racist. Once again, that demonizes all whites.

So now that much of the left pushes narratives that support these ideas, demonizing whites is exactly what is being done in the name of fighting "white supremacy."
Unfortunately those that are buying into the teachings of 'white fragility' fail to understand that they are actually creating racism. If you tell a small white child that his life is easier because he's white and therefore he needs to be more considerate of his black friend because being black makes his life more difficult, what have you taught him? You taught him that being white must be better than being black. If you tell a small black child that his white friend, because his life is easier, is going to step back to help him get ahead, what have you taught him? You taught him that being white is easier than being black. You're teaching people that their value is intrinsic to their skin color. Everything about this movement says, "White is better". Is that really what they were striving to teach?

If the narrative being pushed was evenhanded like that, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it's always a matter of painting whites as uniquely evil.

It's much like how white colonialism is demonized without any equivalent scrutiny put upon the colonialism that preceded that of Europe and America. When looking at the whole of human history, Muslim conquests were often more brutal, and the Mongols covered more territory.
World history is full of ugly stuff but we are responsible for what we do and have done in this country. It doesn’t matter that slavery may have existed everywhere else. It existed here and was par to do our constitution. We need to own that and the history that followed
Some of that is fine, but the extent to which people fixate on it is idiotic. No one alive today was a slave, for example.

Meanwhile, slavery is alive and well in Libya, and no one seems to care. BLM is awfully quiet about it. I guess those black lives don't matter.

Jim Crow is becoming the same. It won't be long before no one will be able to claim that they were personally affected by segregation.

Unlike the USSR, communism took hold and stuck in China for the very reason you pointed out; they had to first abolish the culture. That is exactly what is being done here now. Demonize all white Americans, all who consider themselves patriots and by transitivity you’ve demonized the entire history and culture.
That’s what is going on. And white democrats are too ego-driven and elitist to recognize it.
Well, it's a gamble that corporate elites are willing to play. They figure that the destruction of this culture won't affect their gated enclaves, but if they push things too far, we truly will have a revolution -- potentially one of the French variety.

Erase all memory of Tiananmen square and the Uyghurs. China owns our media, they are driving race yeeyee racial issues as if they suddenly happened YESTERDAY. The Jesse Smollett, the black boy that cried wolf thing syndrome was a thing going back to 1866. But when these black college professors (funded by communist Chinese) create science fiction concepts like white privilege and the BLM appears (funded by Chinese) and the main stream media drives race riots for the last 10 months (Lester Holt:, yet another "outrage") Ask yourself this: why the focus on white racism and ignore the huge black crime rate?

Ok drama Queen... you’ve been drinking too much of the Koolaid. It’s not as serious of a thing as you wingnuts make it. You can me a white patriot and also sympathetic to the racial causes. Just dont dismiss them like they don’t exist.

If the narrative being pushed was evenhanded like that, I wouldn't have a problem with it, but it's always a matter of painting whites as uniquely evil.

It's much like how white colonialism is demonized without any equivalent scrutiny put upon the colonialism that preceded that of Europe and America. When looking at the whole of human history, Muslim conquests were often more brutal, and the Mongols covered more territory.
World history is full of ugly stuff but we are responsible for what we do and have done in this country. It doesn’t matter that slavery may have existed everywhere else. It existed here and was par to do our constitution. We need to own that and the history that followed
Some of that is fine, but the extent to which people fixate on it is idiotic. No one alive today was a slave, for example.

Meanwhile, slavery is alive and well in Libya, and no one seems to care. BLM is awfully quiet about it. I guess those black lives don't matter.

Jim Crow is becoming the same. It won't be long before no one will be able to claim that they were personally affected by segregation.
I agree it gets taken way to far... by people on both sides I might add

Holey shit. China has bought out most of the American main stream Media, then this sudden focus on bashing mainstream white Americans? Why is the media lying about racism and cops and pushing this anti white agenda? IT just suddenly happened out the blue? China owns most of the media...fill in the blanks...

How is the right taking it too far?

Holey shit. China has bought out most of the American main stream Media, then this sudden focus on bashing mainstream white Americans? Why is the media lying about racism and cops and pushing this anti white agenda? IT just suddenly happened out the blue? China owns most of the media...fill in the blanks...
Jesus y’all just eat up the talking points don’t you?! Wow

Those who are quite literally racists are taking it too far and I’d also say those who deny there are any racial problems in this country are also taking it to far.

Well like any human being that has been destroyed by lies, how the fuck are YOU?

Those who are quite literally racists are taking it too far and I’d also say those who deny there are any racial problems in this country are also taking it to far.
Ok, I can agree with that. Although I would say the left has plenty of racists as well.
In a sense you could call them that but it is different when you are coming from a minority and historically oppressed place

Ok, I can agree with that. Although I would say the left has plenty of racists as well.
In a sense you could call them that but it is different when you are coming from a minority and historically oppressed place
I was partially referring to whites on the left, but as far as minorities on the left go, there is plenty of racism between minorities. The media doesn't talk about it much, but there is often a lot of racial tension between Latinos and blacks, for example.

I was partially referring to whites on the left, but as far as minorities on the left go, there is plenty of racism between minorities. The media doesn't talk about it much, but there is often a lot of racial tension between Latinos and blacks, for example.
I agree. I can see how and why oppressed minorities would band together and have a chip on their shoulders against people outside their click. Not that I’m justifying it but I see the cause and effect

I agree. I can see how and why oppressed minorities would band together and have a chip on their shoulders against people outside their click. Not that I’m justifying it but I see the cause and effect
I think it goes beyond oppression though. It's natural for any race or ethnicity to have an ingroup bias. It typically is a matter of survival, whether you are a minority or majority.

The only people that tend to have an outgroup bias are white liberals, which is a self-destructive tendency. It's one thing to try to be fair and tolerant, but to be self-loathing is just unhealthy.

I think it goes beyond oppression though. It's natural for any race or ethnicity to have an ingroup bias. It typically is a matter of survival, whether you are a minority or majority.

The only people that tend to have an outgroup bias are white liberals, which is a self-destructive tendency. It's one thing to try to be fair and tolerant, but to be self-loathing is just unhealthy.
But it makes sense given our countries history of oppressing minorities. It’s shameful so I understand why some whites who feel like they have benefited from that history now feel guilt and want to help support equality efforts

But it makes sense given our countries history of oppressing minorities. It’s shameful so I understand why some whites who feel like they have benefited from that history now feel guilt and want to help support equality efforts
It only makes sense if you blame yourself for things in the past that happened before you were born.

Supporting certain reforms might be ok, but overall, people make their own success. I have no reason to feel guilty about things I didn't personally do.

We need links backing up your positions. I’d really like some proof that the Chinese own the MSM. I don’t believe that’s accurate. What is accurate is a few billionaires own the MSM. They are part of the transnational oligarchy and have a vested interest in continuing divisive action against the American public. If we weren’t so divided, we’d see the damage the oligarchs are doing to our nation and stop them. In the end it’s all about the money, and the oligarchs want all the money.

You are obviously in the pay of the Chinese with the job of sowing lies and distrust in America. Evidence? I don't need no stinking evidence.

Forum List

Back