Old white people

What I think is funny about all these old white people is the fact that they think they're superior, but there political belief system is one that transforms our nation into the fucking congo.

but there political belief system is one that transforms our nation into the fucking congo.

First of all, DERP!
Second, what's wrong with Congo you racist twat?

Stupid bed wetting liberals wouldn't live past puberty if it wasn't for all the warning signs and redundant safety measure that keep vapid parasites from accidentally killing themselves.

But you'd get rid of all of this and send us all back to the 18th century. Life would suck but what do you care...

You're probably a backwater red neck that lives in a single wide.

But you'd get rid of all of this and send us all back to the 18th century.

Man, you made a pig of yourself with the party line, didn't yhou

Just a simple question here. Am I the only one to note a chord of discord in Brother Matthews voice? He seems a tad upset about something.

What I think is funny about all these old white people is the fact that they think they're superior, but there political belief system is one that transforms our nation into the fucking congo.

Ironically, the funniest part of this entire thread is where you typed:

Matturd said:

I always laugh when bed wetters say that. Like they actually believe they have the capacity to think.

I wish their programmers would convince the libturds they could fly like birds if they ran fast enough off a cliff waving their arms up and down.

The Grand Canyon would be polluted with genetic garbage but at least we would be able to fund the clean up.

Some day, if you're lucky, you'll be old ... regardless of your race ... who's going to take care of you?

Probably an illegal immigrant who has become bitter thanks to leftist propaganda and hates other Americans who "oppressed" them. He'll be neglected and abused, unable to complain because no one will understand english or care about his old ass.

T
hen he'll cry that his government subsistence is inadequate.

Forum List

Back