Old Boy/Girl Friend Wants to Take Your Spouse Out to Dinner

Of course you don't. But that's not the question. The question is, how would you FEEL about it and what, if anything, would you say or do about it? No, you don't "own" your hubby, but both parties to a marriage (or any relationship) have an obligation to not do things that will hurt their partner.

Would you be hurt or apprehensive if your hubby took off for dinner with an old girl friend? Be honest now. Would you just say, "great," and let it go at that? Would you say something else? What would you do?

First of all if you don't trust her then there may be a good reason for that.

Second..if you can't trust her then I suggest you give her a chance to fuck up then give her a choice.....ether go ahead and do what she wants and you guys can take it from there. I suggest telling her you want to go too.

I cannot tolerate a relationship built without trust. If she wants to fool around she's gonna do it whether you say it's OK or not. If it's a legit dinner then you have nothing to worry about. Even in an open marriage you have to be honest. She can't blow you off just so she can go get some outside sex and expect you to love it.

My wife constantly has dinner with girlfriends but I'm not worried about what she's doing.

Not "even in an open marriage". ESPECIALLY in an open marriage.

You hit it right on the head. If you don't have trust, you don't have a relationship.

Exactly

Forum List

Back